• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

bluemax

Banned
Not sure if anyone in MaddenGAF is interested, but im guessing they just gave 2 copies of Super MNC to all testers and I just got two. Is anyone interested in the game at all and wants a copy?

Yeah I got two as well. Only have 1 left. Original MNC was better.

TheCrow

Through two weeks Tebow might just be the past QB in the AFC. Feels good to be able to have success passing for once.

First Name Last Name Team QB Rating Comp/Att Comp % Yards Avg TDs INTs
Tim Tebow Broncos 142.5 27/43 62.8 501 18.6 6 0

Striker I'll still be on for the game after my rehearsal if you are. I get out 9:30 CT, probably be back around 10...if you are willing to wait till 10:30 that'd be great so I can eat some food and uh, get ready for the game.

daw840

I guess we'll have to sim the Chiefs/Ravens game. I crashed early last night and missed the window.

Please turn injuries off prior to simming....please

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Need a new offensive playbook. One that has a good combo of run and pass. I've been having issues with my PB since last season. :\

Sanjuro

Whoever gets Buffalo might have a half dozen injuries. I'm not sure the extent of them, but it seemed like every play against LiveWire someone went down.

Nightz

2 games left.... are either of these going to be played before 9? i know we're simming the ravens/chiefs, but how about the chargers/browns?

Been trying to sync up with Striker but his work/sleep schedule isn't working with my schedule. I sent him a message asking if he can play during Pats-Ravens.

DCX

DCX
I have tried a few. GB, ATL, Carolina, and Houston.

My favs are GB and Houston but Carolina has potential.

DCX

McNei1y

The Texans playbook is supposedly really good. I'm all about Washington's for some reason. It has about 7 or 8 Singleback formations with 4 packages being dual TE sets.

Been trying to sync up with Striker but his work/sleep schedule isn't working with my schedule. I sent him a message asking if he can play during Pats-Ravens.

drats :/

and yes, we are advancing at 9 pm pst at the latest tonight. if i get word that the final 2 games aren't happening before then, then i vance!

Striker

2 games left.... are either of these going to be played before 9? i know we're simming the ravens/chiefs, but how about the chargers/browns?

Nightz and I can play any time before the Giants game, or if he's wanting to watch these NFL games or he's busy until 9, I'll play then. I slept through my alarm when I intended to wake up at 1. -_-

Mrbob

Life without Pey Pey is looking rough for Luke the first two weeks. He'll have Luck with next year's version though!

We have time after that bros. :p

actually not really. If we don't get it in later tonight then the only time I can see it working for us is tomorrow during the daytime cause it seems like you have a late work schedule and I'll be gone until late a lot this week

I would prefer to just do it tonight if you can bear it because this week is gonna suck lots of ass for me

Striker

actually not really. If we don't get it in later tonight then the only time I can see it working for us is tomorrow during the daytime cause it seems like you have a late work schedule and I'll be gone until late a lot this week

I would prefer to just do it tonight if you can bear it because this week is gonna suck lots of ass for me

We'll work around your schedule. I'm off for a couple days.

Ferny

Alright talked to my friend and he's cool with everything. He plays sim style anyway but talked to him about user catches and all that and he's cool with it all.

His gamertag is alexsd619 so FMT/Luke if you can send him the invite sometime soon. For anyone that has to play him, just msg him on XBL and i'll also let him know when the week is advanced.

Ferny

Bills owner is all setup. He is on the LM site as well as in the franchise so feel free to hit him up on XBL to whoever has to play him.

GT: alexsd619

Sanjuro

FMT, now that your game is over I'm ready to play when you are

YZQcG.gif

Top Bottom