• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

bluemax

Banned
This must be a really lousy season for Offensive Rookies because Algrenon "Flowers" McKoy is #2 in rookie of the year voting.

With his whopping 311 yards rushing, 3.7 yards per carry and 1 TD.

Sanjuro

Sanjuro will probably show up at the last hour and complain about something like he always does.

I have no set time for advancement tomorrow. It will probably be later than usual because i will be out all day. So it would behoove you guys to take care of business tonight!

Except I'm one of the easiest people to get in touch with. Maybe you should have read my post about not being here or something. :jnc

Except I'm one of the easiest people to get in touch with. Maybe you should have read my post about not being here or something. :jnc

except that nobody else really knew where the hell you were

you're coming to dallas?

come to my place

you can have a free bag of goodies
in my pants

Sanjuro

except that nobody else really knew where the hell you were

you're coming to dallas?

come to my place

you can have a free bag of goodies
in my pants

I posted few days prior that I was going to need a sub.

Yeah, heading to Greenville a little north of the city.

Whoever subs will have all dem 90+ ers ugh.

Drizz if you need a sub I could play right now

i-see-what-you-did-there.png

Yeah, its pretty small. Going to Rangers game Wednesday. Going to eat the champion dog, two foot hot dog. In fatty vacation mode.

Also, AssCreed 3 looks pretty neat.

I've never been to that ball park but there are a lot of sweet ass honeys out there in the stands or so I hear

enjoy them texas girls in them short shorts

Sanjuro

At least I'm looking out for you guys. I did it from my phone on a 1X network.

Didn't know I could do it on the site, I've only logged in twice for drafts.

wellington or ph33nix ready?

and I literally just checked this thread

I have a knack for timing. I'll get on

let me invite you---i need to see his depth chart to see who he has

i also need to get a smoke real quick and i assume you are doing the same!

jesus christ sanjuro your corners suck ass. hopefully tom brady will save the day!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'

jesus christ sanjuro your corners suck ass. hopefully tom brady will save the day!

No they don't wtf

Wow.. GG. This entire season has been fucking ridiculous in the 4th. I hope we play one more season, really want to try out this QB with some progression. He missed so many wideopen Gates. Had that shit won at 14-14 in FG range before all the madness too, but then Moore fumbles. Can't believe I got that TD play off. Is X or B spike the ball?

I was almost certain you would go for the PAT but I applaud your cojones

in one week I created a three way tie in the first for the AFC east!

Figure I have a better shot at 2 yards than winning a coin flip. Not like my owner's gonna can me! Appreciate that TO when you went for it on 4th and I was in FG block btw.

Figure I have a better shot at 2 yards than winning a coin flip. Not like my owner's gonna can me! Appreciate that TO when you went for it on 4th and I was in FG block btw.

yeah np...I actually was gonna call a TO anyways, I didn't even look at your formation till I called it...but hey it made me feel vindicated for that lousy fumble by your WR

Sanjuro

jesus christ sanjuro your corneprs suck ass. hopefully tom brady will save the day!

Suck my dick, ph33nix

...before this girl does. :)

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Im advancing in 30 minutes sucka's. If anyone needs anything or needs to play their game, now would be the time for that.

Top Bottom