• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

eznark

Banned
my kids really liked revolution, which would they prefer of 5 and 4?

5 (that's not an indictment, it's a good game but it falls apart if you're into strategy games or play it a lot)

I don't want to expand because it's fine until you start to notice the issues, which then break the game completely.

Civ 5 is great, such a time eater, but did they ever fix the issues in later-game situations where the time to load between turns was like minutes?

eznark

Banned
It was improved but it's not really possible to "fix."

I'm probably too harsh on Civ V. It's perfect for people who don't play deep strategy games.

Sokantish

I liked Civ 5 more than 4. I do miss Spock though. I really liked 2, skipped 3. I also played Civilization: Call to Power. That one was kind of strange. I probably spent the most time playing 4. Stealing techs from friends online was one of the best things. Religion was kind of dumb in 4 though, hopefully it's better in the expansion for 5

DMczaf

•Amazon: Joe Gibbs and Lawrence Taylor
•Best Buy: Bill Walsh and Jerry Rice
•Gamestop: John Madden and Barry Sanders
•Origin (EA Store): Dick Vermeil and Marshall Faulk

Of course Amazon has the worst bonus.

fuck i wish amazon had walsh/rice :(

although now that i think about it i don't even give a shit about these bonuses. we are so close to NCAA doe! a month and a half!

McNei1y

Gameshark code to not choke in the playoffs.

aNYp7.gif

Rorschach

•Amazon: Joe Gibbs and Lawrence Taylor
•Best Buy: Bill Walsh and Jerry Rice
•Gamestop: John Madden and Barry Sanders
•Origin (EA Store): Dick Vermeil and Marshall Faulk

Of course Amazon has the worst bonus.

What are these bonuses? I guess the players are players in their prime inserted into the game, but what do the coaches do?

Rorschach

Oh, they're Ultimate Team cards... I should have known.

[edit]lol @ BO Paradise. I blame the game, though. That game is more of an errand running game than a racing game.

Mrbob

Yeah I can play Starhawk tonight as long as you catch me before I get into Diablo 3.

Btw when is Starcraft 2 Madden GAF event hitting? I've been training again so I don't completely embarrass myself, only slightly!

eznark

Banned
Yeah I can play Starhawk tonight as long as you catch me before I get into Diablo 3.

Btw when is Starcraft 2 Madden GAF event hitting? I've been training again so I don't completely embarrass myself, only slightly!

I'm in. All planetary fortress rush all the time.

Rorschach

Fuck it, downloading Diablo III. I can only play it for a few hours this weekend, but I gotta try it. :/

Speaking of which... did anyone keep Madden?

Top Bottom