• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

TheCrow

Yeah I can play Starhawk tonight as long as you catch me before I get into Diablo 3.

Btw when is Starcraft 2 Madden GAF event hitting? I've been training again so I don't completely embarrass myself, only slightly!
Who's up for doing it today/sunday? If we don't set a date or at least try, we're never going to play.

BigAT

Do the attributes of items stack if it's the same item? Like two rings for example...

18435163_BG1.jpg

McNei1y

RG3 is gonna bust so hard. You can tell by the interviews. Its night and day the way Luck and RG3 approach things.

Shut your mouth. RGIII know's whats up. I've already ordered his Superman Socks.

Man I cannot wait if I beat Livewire. NFC East is going to be a fucking show.

McNei1y

If?

Come on. No need to eeyore him.

:lol :lol

Well then, fuck you. I still can't believe I blew a 21 point lead vs you. At least your "dream team" defense is better. I have two shitty safeties starting.

Oh wait, good thing Vick has a shitty arm.

Rorschach

Thanks, McNei1y.

If FMT wanted cheap wins, all he'd have to do is blitz PWilly on every down. No one ever touches the motherfucker when he blitzes.

McNei1y

gg CB. I forgot how awful my 3pt shooting is :lol

I'm sure you could tell when I got really pissed during that game...

IE: the 3rd quarter when John Wall lost the ball on himself AND I missed a wide open "shot" with Crawford (I was trying to dunk but it became a lame ass fadeaway).

Anyway, still some fun! I really love defending down low.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I still dont know who any of those players are on the wizards. I was guessing who did what based on stereotypes.

Mrbob

I'm going to pick up Dragon's Dogma, but I'm waiting for a Capbomba price drop first since it has to be taking hard being released around the same time as Diablo 3.

DMczaf

It sure doesn't look 4.99 anymore

NOTE: This product is experiencing activation issues with the Electronic Arts servers
Due to an issue with the Electronic Arts activation servers, this product is not currently able to activate properly. If you have experienced an issue with activation please contact Electronic Arts customer support. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Damn it EA

Top Bottom