• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Pheeknicks had the worst gear a level 45 character has ever had in any diablo game, ever. Holy shit.

BigAT

Yara_arrives.jpg

FMT's dream gal.

LiveWire

Blizzard did an awesome job of letting people jump into everyone elses games and what not, but the people who will play this game for months are the people who are going to want the challenges and high level loot. But now to play with someone who is a monk I need to spend 15 hours rushing through the normal mode with a different character? Blech. After you play through it once on normal, it'd be cool if nightmare was unlocked for all classes, and you just start with whatever level you finished on with that playthrough, so for me 32 or so. I have no interest in playing through the game again on brain dead mode, at least not anytime soon. The last five hours or so of my first play through I was just wishing it would end so I could play on a more challenging setting.

I don't know, it doesn't seem like that difficult a problem to solve and with this new skill system, it would be even easier than having to assign 30 level points to new classes.

As far as Diablo II, now that I think about it I don't think I ever played anything other than Amazon (until like two years ago when I played as Paladin I think)...this is probably why!

I kinda agree, as I've wanted the same thing for WoW since Burning Crusade. If I had a dollar for every D2 character class I rolled up through the levels...

I've been converted to the new system--there are a ton of options for different combat styles, and being able to switch out at any time really keeps the gameplay a lot fresher than it has any right to be. I've already switched between 3 or 4 "builds" through the first 3 acts as different situations required.

In the end, however, it doesn't really feel like a Diablo game (it's more like Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance with a shiny new coat of paint), but it's still a hell of a lot of fun.

eznark

Banned
I kinda agree, as I've wanted the same thing for WoW since Burning Crusade. If I had a dollar for every D2 character class I rolled up through the levels...

I've been converted to the new system--there are a ton of options for different combat styles, and being able to switch out at any time really keeps the gameplay a lot fresher than it has any right to be. I've already switched between 3 or 4 "builds" through the first 3 acts as different situations required.

In the end, however, it doesn't really feel like a Diablo game (it's more like Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance with a shiny new coat of paint), but it's still a hell of a lot of fun.

Oh, I am enjoying the new system as well. It's fun to quickly try out new strategies. My point was that 1. they are clearly open to change so saying "lol y u nvr play Diablo" is pretty stupid, considering they've made wholesale changes and 2. those changes seem to have been in service of encouraging experimentation. It'd be awesome if that had carried over into character select as well.

Mrbob

The law of averages sure didn't work out for me! 16 straight rolls hitting a property.

Edit: Did Pheenix actually win? That's a major choke job by FMT. He had most of the properties with houses/hotels!

The law of averages sure didn't work out for me! 16 straight rolls hitting a property.

Edit: Did Pheenix actually win? That's a major choke job by FMT. He had most of the properties with houses/hotels!

Motherfucker kept going to jail and I would keep rolling 12 and 11 so I'd go around to his property more while he was nice and protected in hail

I told you all I would win

and I did

I made a trade with all 3 players and got to watch each of you slowly die while I got mocked for my system of the law of averages!

I owned all the oranges and reds and railroads and utilities...all FMT had was his softass spaces and spaces nobody ever lands on

meanwhile I had the real dominance all over the board

I told you all I would win

and I did

I made a trade with all 3 players and got to watch each of you slowly die while I got mocked for my system of the law of averages!

I owned all the oranges and reds and railroads and utilities...all FMT had was his softass spaces and spaces nobody ever lands on

meanwhile I had the real dominance all over the board

But you said the same thing when you traded me boardwalk 2 nights ago and you got beasted on

Mrbob

Ph33niks talks smack like he had an upper hand. I landed on two properties that game to buy. TWO. Every other time I landed on someone else's property or got hit by taxes. It was amazing how much bad luck I had.

Winning from jail is cheating, though. Local house rules don't let people collect extra on properties while sitting in jail. That's cheap.

Doesn't change the fact it is just shameful FMT lost the game. He owned the monopoly map!

Splat

Time to hit up some Madden at E3 next week! Anyone else going? Probably doing most of my sports game playing Wednesday I think.

I told them that last year and they gave zero fucks. I told them about sable scripts and they said he should share it with the whole community!

fucking losers. i guess we should be glad they haven't taken what online franchise is there away from us. but that will come with ps4/xbox 720 i'm sure.

BigAT

EA is giving you the experience you want. How dare you questions them. If you disagree with anything they do, you are doing it wrong.

Also, just found out we're having a boy!

Congratulations. May your first son be a masculine son.
(also, a Vikings fan)

LukeSmith

Congrats eznark! I'm glad you sired a man. Now in 15 years you can root for him to bang chicks while you worry about dudes banging your daughters

Top Bottom