• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

BigAT

TYfee.jpg

Oh my...

eznark

Banned
Thanks guys! Not you Rors you fucking sick douche. I hope you rot in your cave.

My first purchase will be a bad ass skin for Dazzle!

Ferny

Wow getting these items at the end of games and stuff is going to get addicting quick!

Battle points are also active now.

Mrbob

FMT about to get his Madden Mojo back!

http://kotaku.com/5914704/a-modern+day-game-genie-for-the-ps3-will-debut-at-e3-offer-maximum-lives

The Game Genie works by modifying save data with cheat codes that unlock a variety of possibilities. The Game Genie: Save Editor for PS3 is the first code device amongst any competitor's products that actually manipulates save files and works for the PS3. Hyperkin will debut the Game Genie: Save Editor for PS3 at E3, the premier trade show for the video game industry. Located in Booth #417 in the South Hall, the Hyperkin booth will offer E3 attendees the opportunity to see firsthand the kinds of cheats available for several blockbuster games such as Uncharted 3, Batman: Arkham City, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Twisted Metal, Street Fighter X Tekken and Final Fantasy XII-2. Attendees will get to experience the power of maximum lives, ammo, power-ups and unlocked levels that make any game easily beatable.

The Game Genie: Save Editor for PS3 comes in a USB flash drive that contains an installation program that allows users to transfer save files between the PS3 and the PC. Players can use the PC program in the USB drive in order to write cheats onto their save files. Players can then transfer the edited save files from their PC back onto their PS3 to enjoy a powered-up game file. The Game Genie PC program works through a continuously updated server that adds the newest codes for the newest games.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Game Genie was awesome. I had the NES and SNES ones. But that thing seems very suited to the 8/16 bit Era. I dunno how well those things would translate on current games.

BigAT

Interesting...

Bryan Wiedey ‏@pastapadre
Those wanting true Online Franchise in Madden NFL 13 should be encouraged by next article...

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Early congratulations, FMT. dont let my little fling with her bother you when you are putting the ring on her!

Rorschach

His logic seems to be "they promised us OF and they haven't said anything, so therefore, aliens new OF" That and he believes other EA sports games being competent means anything for Madden.

Seeing is no longer good enough for believing. I won't believe until we're in season 2 of a true OF. And even then, I'll tread lightly...

BigAT

FMT is getting married today? WTF. And I wasn't told?

We used to be like THIS, mang.

Why should I be mad? I just wish I hadn't wasted my money, buying this stupid present. Hey, he wasn't there to teach me how to run my first FB Dive, but I learned, didn't I? And I got pretty damn good at it too, didn't I? Got through my first draft without him, right? I learned how to QB scramble, I learned how to HB toss, I learned how to play manual LB without him. I had FOURTEEN great Madden franchises without him. He never even sent me a damn franchise invite, TO HELL WITH HIM.

How come FMT don't want me man?

Nightz

Congrats FMT!

On a side note, my first year anniversary is coming up later this month. It's been a freaking year already! Time flies.

Top Bottom