• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

BigAT

But think of the new game experiences we'll have when we're holding a tablet in one hand and a controller in the other.

53th0.jpg

TheCrow

I love how Geoff said Nintendo should be worried. What did he see that was even comparable to the wii u. Having to juggle a tablet and controller doesn't sound intuitive or fun at all.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I love how Geoff said Nintendo should be worried. What did he see that was even comparable to the wii u. Having to juggle a tablet and controller doesn't sound intuitive or fun at all.

Geoff doesnt like nintendo ever since Reggie yelled at him.

Nightz

Here's your answer McNeily

Derek Adams ‏@Derek_DLG

For all confused about picking a coach in Connected Careers ... this would be what you are used to. you pick plays, play will all players
I'm guessing he meant "play with all players".

Nightz

LOL, a couple of points that I thought were pretty cool:

• You could be scouting a QB, then Schefter will tweet about who you're scouting, exposing it to the league
  • Guys can get injured during the combine
  • Or they can just declare for the NBA draft all of a sudden

Mrbob

Lol, non specific action figure gets me every time. The only good thing out of that shitty Nintendo pre e3 Wii u video.

TheCrow

That part is great but I didn't think that skit was too bad. I won't be satisfied until non specific action figure is in smash bros.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Lol, non specific action figure gets me every time. The only good thing out of that shitty Nintendo pre e3 Wii u video.

its a pre e3 vid! is it supposed to be great? just some general info
still better than MS's "Conference"

That part is great but I didn't think that skit was too bad. I won't be satisfied until non specific action figure is in smash bros.

i said the same thing as soon as that skit ended.

McNei1y

One thing I'm concerned about is this whole XP system. People can upgrade players immediately and junk? So I can potentially make RGIII a running back QB and put all my points into trucking?

LukeSmith

One thing I'm concerned about is this whole XP system. People can upgrade players immediately and junk? So I can potentially make RGIII a running back QB and put all my points into trucking?

Well, you or Livewire can. The other can make Christian Ponder truck

TheCrow

If scrambling is still like 12 you'll end up fumbling too much.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football

I would hope all of that is optional and can be turned off in franchise set-up. Though, it wouldn't be like EA to have it right in the first year.

Birdman02

How does the XP work if you're a coach? Are there going to be coach ratings, or can you apply it to any player on your roster?

McNei1y

Well, you or Livewire can. The other can make Christian Ponder truck

If scrambling is still like 12 you'll end up fumbling too much.

yea it was just an example but I'm wondering how they'll actually do it. I mean I'd instantly upgrade my line and stuff. It has the potential to be cool but I hope it doesn't turn out to be an exploit or something.

I would hope all of that is optional and can be turned off in franchise set-up. Though, it wouldn't be like EA to have it right in the first year.

Yeah, I'm hoping there's options for stuff like this.

Top Bottom