• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

TheCrow

Finished watching the developer stream and I'm surprised how much they covered. Got my preorder in so I'm ready for 13.

Edit: going to listen to giantbomb for the first time in almost a year. Don't really remember why I stopped in the first place.

DMczaf

ijBaIUjHj76Ee.gif

I can't wait to fuck up Forte.

McNei1y

the only time you rooted for the niners is when we played you last year and were hoping we would put john beck on IR. we failed :(

Yeah what the hell bro. Your amazing defense couldn't complete such a simple task. Fuck the whole "preventing a rushing TD" feat. That's out the window now.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
This new crew knows WTF they are doing. The old product manager was all about the gimmicks, these guys are about making the game better.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Bryan Wiedey ‏@pastapadre

The demo for NCAA Football 13 is set to go out within the next few days.

BigAT

E3 2012 is enough to make me not wanna play games anymore

Yeah, I'm pretty down on this years showing. So many of the general trends in the industry (motion controls, social network integration, retailer/platform exclusive DLC and bonuses) just make me shake my head and wonder who is actually interested in that type of thing.

Mrbob

Just caught up on the highlights of the Nintendo disaster today! Nintendo is screwed. MS and Sony are coasting at this point but the Big N failed two years in a row to get people excited about the Wii U. Launching a new console with no excitement behind it.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
we're not even sure yet. i would say there is a good chance you'd make the cut of 32, but i can guarantee you wouldn't get the greatriots since we have 2 pats fans in the league now :(

Yeah, no problem. Most interested in the fact it "might" have a chance of having a real deal holyfield franchise mode. Draft Day trading!

Top Bottom