• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Splat

Never understood how user catching is done by accident. Seems like a deliberate thing to me. But, if you can justify it to yourself, go for it i suppose

Probably more muscle memory than anything. Just rote from all the years of madden playing for a lot of people.

Smokey

Sorry, I didn't know about QB sneaks. There really should be a list of everything that can't be done. Also that 4th and 1 on the goal was just out of frustration because Steven Jackson ran into an invisible wall for a solid 3 seconds on the goal line, with no one in front of him, before he got tackled for a loss and didn't score. But you're right, I shouldn't have gone for it on 4th down when I was up. My bad.

i lol'd

Ferny

I did it against Luke one time. It's instinct, you just press closest to the ball like on defense. I don't see why that's so out there.

GG Ferny. My D did not deserve to lose that game. Gullary throws 3 picks, 1 returned and 2 others setup short TDs. Fucking Antonio Cromartie. After the back to back pick I ran wildcat for a field goal :jnc. Great to hear the Bills are scouting me for next week too!

Mrbob

The rules were in the old thread, but not in the new one. Livewire should cut and paste them into the OP so the new guys know what they are. Can't really blame them for doing things when they don't have an idea how things roll!

Ferny

GG Ferny. My D did not deserve to lose that game. Gullary throws 3 picks, 1 returned and 2 others setup short TDs. Fucking Antonio Cromartie. After the back to back pick I ran wildcat for a field goal :jnc. Great to hear the Bills are scouting me for next week too!

Your D was playing real well. Those 2 back to back Ints were brutal, especially with the good field positioning it gave me on the second. In all honesty he didn't scout you that much Drizz so you should be ok lol.

Ferny

The rules were in the old thread, but not in the new one. Livewire should cut and paste them into the OP so the new guys know what they are. Can't really blame them for doing things when they don't have an idea how things roll!

I wasn't trying to pile on him about the rules, I was just more frustrated for my friend cause of all the things I told him we couldn't do that, were being done to him. In fairness though to the rams owner, he never did those things in our game so I know he isn't that type of player.

bluemax

Banned
Add me on steam broham. Im getting tired of solo queues with nubs.

Username is Ferny

I added you. Its possible that I'm really bad as I got yelled at by GAF IH and half the time when I solo queue I get people who don't know their ass from a creep and they end up with scores of like 0/20/2.

Mrbob

Add me on steam broham. Im getting tired of solo queues with nubs.

Username is Ferny

I'll add you when I get home. Word of warning I literally just started playing it yesterday and I'm completing green to the DOTA experience, so there will be growing pains as I learn!

First thought when I started was wow so many characters to choose from. Might be awhile for me to figure who to use!

bluemax

Banned
I'll add you when I get home. Word of warning I literally just started playing it yesterday and I'm completing green to the DOTA experience, so there will be growing pains as I learn!

First thought when I started was wow so many characters to choose from. Might be awhile for me to figure who to use!

Play Lich. Tidehunter is also fairly noob friendly, run into the middle of enemy team and press R, GG.

BigAT

You're going to love the DOTA community, Mrbob. Nothing but the nicest people, always take it easy on the new guy...
Not!

Even having an already incredibly low standard for online gaming "etiquette" and being a bit of a misanthrope in general, I have still been impressed with just how shitty and miserable the DOTA community is.

I'll be happy when everyone is in and we can do full games of Madden GAF.

bluemax

Banned
Even having an already incredibly low standard for online gaming "etiquette" and being a bit of a misanthrope in general, I have still been impressed with just how shitty and miserable the DOTA community is.

I'll be happy when everyone is in and we can do full games of Madden GAF.

We should never, ever do full 5v5 Madden GAF games. Unless we want to hate each other.

Ferny

We should never, ever do full 5v5 Madden GAF games. Unless we want to hate each other.

I never, ever do Dota2GAF inhouses. EVER! The amount of hate is crazy. I've never been one to get so upset at other people playing badly UNLESS im trying to give them tips or help them out and they A) Don't talk or B) talk shit to me for doing so. I've also met a couple people thru matchmaking that are real awesome people but i'd love to play some MM with MaddenGAF.

TheCrow

Ugh, GG crow....
gg it was a close game until the end. Your defenders did a good job of tackling my receivers, especially my TE, in single coverage. Luckily for me my CBs started making plays instead of falling behind the same routes, it only took them until the last minutes of the game.

Ferny

We need to setup a MaddenGAF game since we have 5-8 people in here with it. We could do some MM games and get stomped. WOOOOO

Sanjuro

e69DT.gif

McNei1y

So I think I play Eznark next... When is the advance? I'm going to be away all weekend until Sunday night. I'm driving from Maryland to South Carolina for a wedding Saturday. I'm leaving tomorrow and leaving early Sunday morning. I hear its like 9-12 hours so I don't know what the deal is. If it comes down to the wire then someone can sub but I prefer to play if Eznark is free Sunday night or Monday (if theres time). I'll also check in on my phone.

Top Bottom