• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

DMczaf

Smokey

You can't own a PC like you do and call yourself part of the master race without having played games like this. Son I am disappoint.

Its a competitive, team based, sport. It doesn't surprise me that a lot of Madden GAF is into it given how we all like competition.

I've got tons of PC "hits" from the Steam sale that I haven't installed or played loool. Somebody throw me a DOTA 2 invite so I can see what they hype is about!

About Amular though...that game came out of NO WHERE and after playing the demo is a day 1 purchase for me on PC.

bluemax

Banned
Yuck, I have the worst point differential of any team with a .500 or better record so far. Minus 20, ugh.

Broncos are +90! Insane.

daw840

We don't have 12 do we?

DCX

Well, I have been kicking around the idea of getting it too so.......

Smokey said there are some fucked up things though. No sliders, the league advances weekly automatically at either a "fast, medium, or slow" rate, etc....

Smokey

Well, I have been kicking around the idea of getting it too so.......

Smokey said there are some fucked up things though. No sliders, the league advances weekly automatically at either a "fast, medium, or slow" rate, etc....

Just get it.

I got NBA 2k12 for 360.

This league will happen.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwssssssshhhh

Me
Pheeniks
CB
Anachronous
Hey low
ecnal
dcx
McNei1y

daw

?
?
?

Say we have 12 that means the rest of the teams will be CPU though. That kind of sucks.

Splat

blue, you gonna be able to play tonight after vance? I have rec league hockey at 9:30 pst, so it may be after that around ~11.

Smokey

oh god this is looks and feels like an abomination compared to the pc version
Just squint your eyes really hard and it will look like pc version. And I need to play Luke before anything where is that fuck

I don't mind daggering people with mini yao aka scola. He had a field day against paula when me and cb played

also, CB i promoted you to commish cause i wont be around till later tonight. if bird doesn't show up go ahead and play CPU saints or find a fill in i dont give a shit

bluemax

Banned
also, CB i promoted you to commish cause i wont be around till later tonight. if bird doesn't show up go ahead and play CPU saints or find a fill in i dont give a shit

True leadership!

Also Splaticus, you're my next opponent (Yeah I know, rematch already). I can go any time after about 10 EST tonight. Or probably any time tomorrow after I wake up (I do need to get a haircut though).

Top Bottom