• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Ferny

Im watching BigAT playing Sand King right now. One of the best features of Dota2 is just jumping in games and watching.

eznark

Banned
So I think I play Eznark next... When is the advance? I'm going to be away all weekend until Sunday night. I'm driving from Maryland to South Carolina for a wedding Saturday. I'm leaving tomorrow and leaving early Sunday morning. I hear its like 9-12 hours so I don't know what the deal is. If it comes down to the wire then someone can sub but I prefer to play if Eznark is free Sunday night or Monday (if theres time). I'll also check in on my phone.

Unless it advances tonight we'll be able to play Monday, right?

fuck i can't wait to play Dota 2. My only experience is with LoL (unless you count Demigod, the true king of the genre) so I'm sure I'll be garbage as well. I was not a HoN fan.

BigAT

Seems like there was a huge surge of invites with the patch tonight.

Im watching BigAT playing Sand King right now. One of the best features of Dota2 is just jumping in games and watching.
Oh god, I was just messing around against the computer trying to learn some characters.

GG Shake. That last drive felt like it was as long as the game up until that point.

GG

No rain game and i still lose 3 defensive starters to injury. I'm not sure what madden has against me.

Pick 6 was the difference in the game. I didn't wait for my guy to come out of his route. CB jumps the route for an easy 6.

Sokantish

I mean how else are you going to make people miss FGs at clutch times if you aren't yelling in the mic trying to scare/distract them?

DCX

DCX
GG

No rain game and i still lose 3 defensive starters to injury. I'm not sure what madden has against me.

Pick 6 was the difference in the game. I didn't wait for my guy to come out of his route. CB jumps the route for an easy 6.

Wow, you offense seemed to do great. 4 turnovers were the difference but the numbers looked good. Did you use a new playbook?

DCX

Wow, you offense seemed to do great. 4 turnovers were the difference but the numbers looked good. Did you use a new playbook?

DCX

Yeah, i used the texans playbook. I was pass heavy this game just exploring whats in there. That and Sanjuro was stuffing my run game all day. Looking forward to seeing what else is in there.

Sanjuro

I was chipping away at him for most of the game. I didn't put any pressure in the pocket, that's what killed me. I wasn't expecting Blaine to be that accurate.

I need a new offensive playbook and work on my passing defense desperately.

Anyone want a Steam mobile guest invite? I got an extra one.

Sure. For Android?

Mrbob

I was chipping away at him for most of the game. I didn't put any pressure in the pocket, that's what killed me. I wasn't expecting Blaine to be that accurate.

I need a new offensive playbook and work on my passing defense desperately.

Sure. For Android?

Yeah it works for Android or IOS. You just need an invite because it is a closed beta. Can get the app off the android market place here:

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.valvesoftware.android.steam.community

BigAT

Madden GAF represent.

wxWPz.jpg

Mrbob

Sorry, Sanjuro already gobbled it up! If you haven't downloaded the app yet do so and try to log in from it. It will then give you a shot at getting access to the app. That is all I did and I had an invite waiting for me when I got home!

bluemax

Banned
3/22 Bloodseeker?! holy crap

He went over 10 minutes without buying any items :( And he didn't speak English at all.

I actually started this game something like 0/3, so my turn around was pretty epic.

Someone on the other team asked me if I was a pro!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I play Ram I think so I'm not worried about getting the game in. We're both usually pretty good.

Can someone please send me an invite for Dota. :(

BTW got paid today so i figured fuck it let me jump on the XBL subscription while it's still up. Thanks Bobby! Paid in full through 12/2013.... worth it even if it's literally just to play in the league lol. :|

TheCrow

I made a horrible decision last night. Started playing Dota and before I knew it, it was 5am. So I had to choose between attempting to sleep 3 hrs or stay up all night. I didn't get any sleep and I'm about to head to work, hopefully I can take enough adderall to get through the day. Now all I can think about is finding a hero that has ranged attacks along with high dps. Sniper was ok but I need to try some more out.

TheCrow

This whole DOTA thing boggles my mind...then again I've never played the genre before.
I've never played any game like it before but it's good to say the least. Closest thing I could relate it to would be micro in Starcraft 2. I just need to spend more time with it to find a set of heros I'm comfortable with and then just focus on the fundamentals.

Sokantish

when I first started playing DOTA type games I was into it like crazy, but now after like a year or so I can't stand it. I think it's because most games last like 45 minutes and more often than not they are decided within the first 10 minutes

when I first started playing DOTA type games I was into it like crazy, but now after like a year or so I can't stand it. I think it's because most games last like 45 minutes and more often than not they are decided within the first 10 minutes

Its that nightmare feeling when you go to level up and one of your teammates come with you and heads straight into the fray and dies. Then you try and coach him up instead of being salty, then he does it again. Just horrible

lolololol

Top Bottom