• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I await this catastrophe on ice with open arms! man paying 60 dollars and then getting slapped around like a bunch of children right after. Going to be a Josh Freeman portion of pride you guys are going to have to swallow.

You know what, ill invite you to our league based off the Josh Freeman joke alone. You fit in. You're welcome anytime.

CB3

NHL probably has the best team up mode of any sports game. Its two different experiences.

Also, we'll win. Thats enough motivation for me.

TheCrow

Lol This rivalry should be a good time. How'd you guys end up picking nhl. Madden lost its fun?

Nope. This year is shaping up to be the best version of Madden ever. It's just that certain players (mr. bob) take forever to get their games in. So in our free time we'll be owning the ice. No big deal.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Madden's strong enough for me to come back out of retirement....

I am coming back from retirement, right FMT?

RIGHT FMT?

Revenant

Nope. This year is shaping up to be the best version of Madden ever. It's just that certain players (mr. bob) take forever to get their games in. So in our free time we'll be owning the ice. No big deal.

Best version? Anyone wanna second that? Tempted to get it this year from what I have heard. Mostly a offline franchise guy but seems like the online is getting better.

CB3

It very well seems like the best version for us, atleast. Because of all the OF improvements. Not to mention the new engine.

LukeSmith

Madden's strong enough for me to come back out of retirement....

I am coming back from retirement, right FMT?

RIGHT FMT?

outlook-not-so-good.jpg

Rorschach

Rors how did the date with the model go?

Don't meet again 'till Saturday. :< The date was great, but there's only so much you can do on a day date with a deadline looming over our heads (she had business and I had another train to catch). cantwait.gif

Rorschach

Catching another train? Business before pleasure! One day you'll tell us about your worldly exploits!

Actually, it was a train back to LA to meet my sister since I made a commitment to be at my nephew's bday party. He's 1, doesn't know it's his birthday, and won't remember a fucking thing, but I said I'd be there so I was. :\

LiveWire

Whatever reserves are left can play practice scrims after the starting 6 go into EASHL ranked games. But before the game starts everyone who's on the team and sitting in the lobby can chat. Best idea is probably to hash it out in the thread, and first 5 to show up get first game, then rotate people out depending on how many are available to play at one time. There will be noted times on the ticker/EASHL login for EASHL regular season and playoffs (once playoffs are announced, you have to stay online and continue to play through 4 or 5 straight games to win, IIRC).

Also, I highly recommend we don't use a human goalie unless someone really wants to learn the position and dedicate themselves to it full-time.

Sanjuro

I'm alright at goalie. I've had a few shutouts playing a full team game. It's fun when both teams are doing it, doesn't make sense otherwise unless you're bold. The CPU is unforgiving.

Mrbob

AMC is really dragging out the end of Breaking Bad. I'm reading 8 episodes this summer and then we have to wait till summer of 2013 for the final 8? Lame.

Mrbob

Haha, well I knew the season was being split up but I didn't realize there would be a year wait. I figured the second half would air in the winter.

I don't know if I can watch this show live, anyway. Watching this show with commercial breaks seems wrong. I had been lttp with Breaking Bad, and when I got finished with season 3 on netflix season 4 had just finished. So I ended buying season 4 off of Amazon Video on Demand. I picked up the season 5 pass off of Amazon, and will watch the episodes after they air on TV.

Amazon Video on Demand has the first 4 seasons on sale right now as well. I might go grab the first thing since I can get them together for 30 dollars, hd version. That way I'll have access in case they get pulled from Netflix in the future.

Top Bottom