• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Mrbob

Bob, the Guild Wars 2 guy is on Tom Chicks pocdast this week. Good interview. Are you still buying that? I think I might be convinced.

Sweet, I'll have to listen. I'm already pre purchased, waiting for release. First MMO I've been excited about since uhh, the beginning of WoW? Been a long time.

TheCrow

You might not want that, my friend that is actually into street fighter a lot and has gone to tournaments gets mad at me because I don't play like a tournament player and when I beat him it's because I'm so scrubby that he doesn't know how to react

haha, "you're not playing like Daigo, stop it". What character do you main?

Sanjuro

That's exactly what I expected and I had a blast. It's called an alpha for a reason.

Oh, I'm not bashing the game at all. Just a warning for people going in. The majority of people trying to sell you on the game would lead you to believe it's flawless, that was the only disappointment on my end.

TheCrow

Oh, I'm not bashing the game at all. Just a warning for people going in. The majority of people trying to sell you on the game would lead you to believe it's flawless, that was the only disappointment on my end.

Ok that's understandable. Yeah it has it's flaws and I'm not saying it's always a great experience but for something that's free, it's at least worth experiencing. And I even bought ARMA OA just for Dayz and don't regret it at all.

Sanjuro

Ok that's understandable. Yeah it has it's flaws and I'm not saying it's always a great experience but for something that's free, it's at least worth experiencing. And I even bought ARMA OA just for Dayz and don't regret it at all.

I had some fun with some of the GAFers on the mumble server. You absolutely need people to play with, still willing to go in with the right crew.

eznark

Banned
Sweet, I'll have to listen. I'm already pre purchased, waiting for release. First MMO I've been excited about since uhh, the beginning of WoW? Been a long time.

I'll probably buy it. Are you actually going to play it?

If you guys do that, stream it. I like watching Day Z streams.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I've been waiting for a price drop to pick up ARMA II. 20% is not good enough. Hope it's a daily deal at some point.

eznark

Banned
Well gentlemen, in the end, the elk is getting the last laugh. Just got a call from the taxidermist. $300 to have the thing shipped home! Bastard!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
It'll be here in a week. Want to come over and pet it?

michaeldeposition.jpg

Mrbob

I'll probably buy it. Are you actually going to play it?

If you guys do that, stream it. I like watching Day Z streams.

Oh yeah, I'm ready. I've played some of the beta weekends and I'm hooked. I refuse to participate in the next beta weekend, though. No more small tastes leaving me wanting more.I just want the real thing at this point.

August 28 is Happy Guild Wars 2 day with the small sub note of Madden 13 being released. :D

eznark

Banned
Oh yeah, I'm ready. I've played some of the beta weekends and I'm hooked. I refuse to participate in the next beta weekend, though. No more small tastes leaving me wanting more.I just want the real thing at this point.

August 28 is Happy Guild Wars 2 day with the small sub note of Madden 13 being released. :D

You get in a few days early don't you?

Smokey

Glad I didn't get SR3 standalone and got the the franchise pack with 17 additional pieces of content instead. $25, reg price $105. fuuuuu this is how it always starts

Mrbob

Wish the DLC were 75 percent off!

Now this is interesting (Ruthless?)....you can get a 30 percent trade in bonus when putting the trade value towards a Steam Wallet card at Gamestop. Good through the Summer Sale:

http://store.steampowered.com/news/8396/?snr=1_550_552&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Get an extra 30% in-store credit when you trade your old games toward the purchase of Steam Wallet currency during the Steam Summer Sale!*

Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. Offer valid only toward games normally accepted in trade. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason, without notice.

*Offer valid between 7/12 - 7/23

So happy this deal is good in Guam!

BigAT

Anyone interested in a copy of SF4:AE for $7.50? Trying to put a 4-pack together for the Steam sale and I think I have one (possibly two) spot left.

Sokantish

I bought all the dumb skins on 360 and now I don't even really like to play it on 360 if I have a choice, the PC version looks so much better. I don't really play ranked matches much, if I did I'd definitely go with the 360 version

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
On the first day of the Steam sale, my SSD bit the bullet and died. Luckily I only had my OS, Office, and easily replaced programs on there.

So much for using cutting edge tech! I am going back to the old school, slow start up tech!

Sokantish

Are you sure? My stick and fight pad work fine on my PC. Also SF takes REALLY low specs. maybe you should try running the benchmark or something

TheCrow

I just bought all the dumb skins on steam. I'm weak.

Bigat: If you can't get a fourth I'll chip in for one and just sell it/give it away.

Because I don't have a PC capable of running SF on Steam! And my Stick/Pad are all 360 compatible, not PC compatible!

What kind of custom stick do you have? All the 360 sticks I've seen work just fine on PC. It's all usb anyway.

I mean, I literally only have a laptop that is a piece of junk as it is and is mostly for music and school work. And i'm in no market to upgrade to a desktop right now. I know my stick and Pad will work too, I just need excuses so I don't blow $800 on a desktop for gaming purposes -_-

BigAT

I just bought all the dumb skins on steam. I'm weak.

Bigat: If you can't get a fourth I'll chip in for one and just sell it/give it away.

What kind of custom stick do you have? All the 360 sticks I've seen work just fine on PC. It's all usb anyway.

No worries, I easily found someone in the Steam thread, I just wanted to see if anyone from MaddenGAF wanted in.

Top Bottom