• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Am I going to be stuck being Buff Bagwell? :(

You are too short for that

x-pac.bmp

Sanjuro

I'm up for the NHL. I've done it for a few years until one of the NHL-Age guys went crazy and kicked me off the team due lack of chemistry, or some bullshit. Guy went nuts and derogatory on my ass.

LukeSmith

I'm up for the NHL. I've done it for a few years until one of the NHL-Age guys went crazy and kicked me off the team due lack of chemistry, or some bullshit. Guy went nuts and derogatory on my ass.

NHL is where we lay our armistice down. Ramirez and I will fight together, as brothers.

He's the Christian Laettner to my Jordan.

CB3

Just to be safe, don't turn your back on them.

Oh nevermind, Hollywood. Go ahead and turn your back on them.

If we're successful enough for you guys to Wolfpac on me, i wouldnt even be mad. Id probably be proud.

Also, if you guys would like to introduce yourselves to our new rivals, that would be the polite thing to do.

Sanjuro

It's really a fun game to have. Even if you just have two of the people online to play a game, it's damn fun. There is a learning curve to it, that is the only downside. It's a nice alternative to Madden which will be great. So, if we have say four Madden GAFers around with no games to play that night, we can all just enter the lobby and fuck around in a few games.

CB3

It's really a fun game to have. Even if you just have two of the people online to play a game, it's damn fun. There is a learning curve to it, that is the only downside. It's a nice alternative to Madden which will be great. So, if we have say four Madden GAFers around with no games to play that night, we can all just enter the lobby and fuck around in a few games.

Unless the other group is around. Then its time to get serious

LukeSmith

NHL and FIFA/Winning Eleven when it was good, are much better head-to-head games than Madden or NBA.

Much more intense.

Too bad the "real sports" they are derived from are so fucking boring

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I have to assume it's a better playing game than Madden's recent attempts at 3 vs. 3 mode, right?

Sanjuro

I have to assume it's a better playing game than Madden's recent attempts at 3 vs. 3 mode, right?

Yes. I've played buttery smooth games with both teams completely full, 6 vs 6. Like any other game there has been a few games here and there with hiccups.

Revenant

So this is where all you pretenders to the NHL online throne came from!

Well its always nice to know we will have a group of jobbers on call to play against next year

(In all honesty an in Gaf rivalry sounds like a good time. Hopefully you dont flake on us!)

Sanjuro

Well its always nice to know we will have a group of jobbers on call to play against next year

(In all honesty an in Gaf rivalry sounds like a good time. Hopefully you dont flake on us!)

You can still join if you like.

TheCrow

Should be fun. Don't worry about us flaking. We've already gone in too hard to back out now.

CB3

The roster thus far

Me
Crow
nightz
eznark
Luke
FMT
Sanjuro
Lonestar
Livewire
Ramirez
Smokey

I may have missed someone

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
The roster thus far

Me
Crow
nightz
eznark
Luke
FMT
Sanjuro
Lonestar
Livewire
Ramirez
Smokey

I may have missed someone

roster for what? This Hockey thing? I don't know anything about hockey, though the thought of squad-based sports game is enticing.

Top Bottom