• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Somnia

Well Ferny I THINK they may have fixed my new serial code thing for GW2, but never emailed me lol. My number changed after my name which is the only explanation for it.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Some people cant temper expectations. The Dark Knight was the ceiling. It was never gonna be better than that

people need to just chill the fuck out and watch movies and not try to compare it so nitpickingly

like god damn just enjoy it for what it is

CB3

I guess i get it sometimes. Thinking about what Square did with the Chrono Cross is a god damn tragedy. But TDK-TDKR is no where close to being the same.

McNei1y

alright I'm probably to drunk to install this right now because none of the shit I do is working.

The Sky Update thing gave me a list of servers but whenever the game loads I get like 4 errors:

-You need "blah blah DayZ mod counter something"
-This game does not match the Downloadable Content
-You need something "bin/something/blah blah blah"
etc

What the hell did I do wrong.

TheCrow

alright I'm probably to drunk to install this right now because none of the shit I do is working.

The Sky Update thing gave me a list of servers but whenever the game loads I get like 4 errors:

-You need "blah blah DayZ mod counter something"
-This game does not match the Downloadable Content
-You need something "bin/something/blah blah blah"
etc

What the hell did I do wrong.

Have no idea what sky update is but did you do this: http://dayzwiki.com/wiki/index.php?title=How_to_install_DayZ#DayZ_Steam_installation

Rorschach

Rors what's your steam id? I want to gift you some creepy anime games.
I do not delve in the fur!

...but you should add me anyway. It's Rorschach or r0rschach (at) earthlink.net I haven't been on lately since I haven't played a video game in months, but I'll be on more in the coming months.

[edit]ok, turning on AII worked. Can't wait to play the mod tomorrow!

TheCrow

Looks like I'll be starting up day zed for the first time in a while tomorrow. Mcneily needs to stop fucking around and install it right.

You know you want her rors.
MDTVP.png

McNei1y

Speaking of which, how can I reinstall games on Steam so I can get all of the files correctly.

#Steamnoob

Arma II is installed properly but Arma II OA is the folder that I fucked up. I'm going to start from scratch.

edit: yea this was a terrible idea trying to install all this crap drunk.

All I wanted to do was play this game but then I started installing shit while I was drinking. Damn you.

Rorschach

Looks like I'll be starting up day zed for the first time in a while tomorrow. Mcneily needs to stop fucking around and install it right.

You know you want her rors.
http://i.imgur.com/MDTVP.png[/MG][/QUOTE]

I was going to try that game after that recommendation thread last year, but holy shit does it seem overwhelming. There's so much to do/learn. Plus, the time limit thing makes it seem like a sim for rich people that have never known what it's like living pay check to pay check.

McNei1y

It also doesn't help that my computer is taking like 20-40 seconds to load programs. I click on steam/firefox/etc and the programs will pop up 20-40 seconds later. What the fuck.

I feel so computer illiterate, even though I built this rig and junk. None of my anti virus softwares are picking up anything.

TheCrow

Speaking of which, how can I reinstall games on Steam so I can get all of the files correctly.

#Steamnoob

Arma II is installed properly but Arma II OA is the folder that I fucked up. I'm going to start from scratch.

edit: yea this was a terrible idea trying to install all this crap drunk.

All I wanted to do was play this game but then I started installing shit while I was drinking. Damn you.
Something like verify integrity of local content. Google it for actual help.
I was going to try that game after that recommendation thread last year, but holy shit does it seem overwhelming. There's so much to do/learn. Plus, the time limit thing makes it seem like a sim for rich people that have never known what it's like living pay check to pay check.
Man, if you can win with the raiders I'm sure you figure out how to run a shop. Just take advantage of people's needs. It's like taking candy from little kids or making them pay huge markup for an apple.

Rorschach

Man, if you can win with the raiders I'm sure you figure out how to run a shop. Just take advantage of people's needs. It's like taking candy from little kids or making them pay huge markup for an apple.

haha

btw- why the hell aren't the new games up for daily? >:|

TheCrow

haha

btw- why the hell aren't the new games up for daily? >:|

It changes at 12 in the afternoon. How long you been on steam?

btw: Everyone that has dayz better have a mic. We're going to be following a shoot fist ask questions later when we run into people.

Sokantish

I guess i get it sometimes. Thinking about what Square did with the Chrono Cross is a god damn tragedy. But TDK-TDKR is no where close to being the same.

Okay wow. Chrono Cross is one of my favorite RPGs okay? Don't say bad things about it. Maybe if people pretended it wasn't a sequel to Trigger it wouldn't have been so upsetting. Also the music in Chrono Cross is better than Trigger. I SAID IT. I do love Chrono Trigger as well though. Too bad we'll never get another Chrono game, or another actual Suikoden game... life is so unfair

Okay wow. Chrono Cross is one of my favorite RPGs okay? Don't say bad things about it. Maybe if people pretended it wasn't a sequel to Trigger it wouldn't have been so upsetting. Also the music in Chrono Cross is better than Trigger. I SAID IT. I do love Chrono Trigger as well though. Too bad we'll never get another Chrono game, or another actual Suikoden game... life is so unfair

but we get another call of duty! thousands and thousands of call of dutys. this is a just world

CB3

How is it not a sequel when Magus and and Lucca are in the game as well as the flashback with the Original 3. Its bearly a sequal but it still is. They even threw a new ending into Chrono Trigger DS to connect them.

McNei1y

It changes at 12 in the afternoon. How long you been on steam?

btw: Everyone that has dayz better have a mic. We're going to be following a shoot fist ask questions later when we run into people.

I've got a mic. Do we speak in game or in some vent server?

BigAT

How difficult is it to meet up with someone you know in DayZ? From the outside it seems nearly impossible given the size of the map and the fact you can only travel on foot.

TheCrow

I've got a mic. Do we speak in game or in some vent server?
We could probably start a sub group on Mumble. In game would be fine if we didn't have to coordinate and meet up first. Direct comm. is how ingame chat works so unless you're close to someone they can't hear you.
How difficult is it to meet up with someone you know in DayZ? From the outside it seems nearly impossible given the size of the map and the fact you can only travel on foot.
When you first start out and after you die everyone spawns toward the south, somewhere along the coast. Easiest way is to find a road and read the sign.

McNei1y

I'm currently updating Six Updater. I'm down to play some if anyone wants too.

Edit: Finally got it working. I joined a game and immediately spotted some zombies.

McNei1y

Crow and I just played for a good chunk of time. We managed to meet up once out of our 4-5 lives. When we met up, he saw me running around a factory shipping yard. He was on a roof looking at me. We were in the same building but then he glitched through and fell to his death. We didn't meet eachother since.

We need more people to play next time!

TheCrow

You know, that was the first time I ever ran into the ladder glitch. Worst timing ever. Next time we should pick a place that doesn't make us go through cities full of zombies and bandits. Somewhere north of Cherno, since thats like the center of the map.

Edit: Anyway, it's about time to turn on the Foreman grill and eat for the first time in 18 hours. Feels good.

Top Bottom