• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I believe that they are.

The flash sales kind of killed it. It just seems like day after day of repeats now even tho they are new daily deals.

somebody explain to someone who doesn't like single player games why I should get rayman origins

and can't co-op on internet??? who the fuck still plays PC games locally co-op??

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
somebody explain to someone who doesn't like single player games why I should get rayman origins

and can't co-op on internet??? who the fuck still plays PC games locally co-op??

Co-op on Rayman is not how you want to play that game.

And if you dont like single player games, dont buy it.

DCX

DCX
Co-op on Rayman is not how you want to play that game.

And if you dont like single player games, dont buy it.

Rayman Origins is a rare breed of platformer with true old school roots. Play it single player and enjoy!

DCX

CB3

WPwp2.jpg

Dont tell me. But if he doesnt like single player games i doubt he'll like rayman.

Mrbob

Evochron Mercenary mofos...do it, do it, do itttttttttttttttt.

Thinking about Arma 2, but I don't know if I have time for Day Z. I think I'll wait for the mod to mature some more and hopefully have a lower price offering by then!

TheCrow

You all worry too much about glitches and shit. If you're interested get it if not don't. Day Z is what makes being a pc gamer worth it. At least for me because you ain't going to see that shit on consoles anytime soon.

Edit: if $18 is too much then get Operation Arrowhead for $12 and just use the free version of ARMA 2.

McNei1y

You all worry too much about glitches and shit. If you're interested get it if not don't. Day Z is what makes being a pc gamer worth it. At least for me because you ain't going to see that shit on consoles anytime soon.

I just want to know if it has any serious effect on the game. I see them going through walls and shit.

TheCrow

Isn't that WiiU Zombie game similar to it?

Part of what makes being a PC gamer worth it, embrace it.

Don't think the zombi u will have 50+ multiplayer. and hell yeah mods, glitches and all, make being a pc gamer worth it.

I just want to know if it has any serious effect on the game. I see them going through walls and shit.
Think of them as mutants that can go through walls.

TheCrow

That's too scary of a game.

How many buildings can you enter/How big is the environment? These things depend on whether I buy it or not.

Here a link to the map: http://avidblur.com/arma2/

In the small towns there's probably a couple building with anything worthwhile. Some of the big cities have 5-6 building with great loot but you're more likely to run into bandits. There is also 3-5 military bases/airfields that have great weapons but again you'll run into a lot of resistance.

It all depends on how you want to play. For the first week or two I played more as a someone who focused on surviving so I avoided people, got loot by sneaking around, and was almost always in the woods avoiding towns. Now I'm thinking of doing a quick run to get automatic weapons and then just become a bandit and rob fools. Just generally fuck around because you will die and lose all your stuff.

McNei1y

Screw it I'm in. Once I get home I'll be picking up Arma 2. I've been wanting to try Day Z for the longest time.

McNeily this video series should answer your questions!

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL68854CD9F0A0C4A7

will watch

Here a link to the map: http://avidblur.com/arma2/

In the small towns there's probably a couple building with anything worthwhile. Some of the big cities have 5-6 building with great loot but you're more likely to run into bandits. There is also 3-5 military bases/airfields that have great weapons but again you'll run into a lot of resistance.

It all depends on how you want to play. For the first week or two I played more as a someone who focused on surviving so I avoided people, got loot by sneaking around, and was almost always in the woods avoiding towns. Now I'm thinking of doing a quick run to get automatic weapons and then just become a bandit and rob fools. Just generally fuck around because you will die and lose all your stuff.

holy crap that map is huge. Another question: Does the game have servers or is it all one giant server? And can I log out whenever and save progress?

TheCrow

holy crap that map is huge. Another question: Does the game have servers or is it all one giant server? And can I log out whenever and save progress?

yep, that why it's better to meet up near the spawning locations. When I first started playing there only 20 or servers but now there are over 100 servers in the US alone. We even got a neogaf server, which is US 38.

The game saves your items and location after you log out so even if you go to a different server you'll pick up from where you left off.

McNei1y

yep, that why it's better to meet up near the spawning locations. When I first started playing there only 20 or servers but now there are over 100 servers in the US alone. We even got a neogaf server, which is US 38.

The game saves your items and location after you log out so even if you go to a different server you'll pick up from where you left off.

That sounds perfect then. I may have to buy this game when I go back home. 18$ right now, damn.

CB3

Has anyone here been to California Extreme? Sounds fun. Thinking about trying to go next year

Sokantish

They say the beta weekend that is going on right now is that last one. So I think you guys missed out. I haven't even played at all this weekend because I've already experienced enough of it, I'm just waiting for it to come out now.

Ferny

where can i try this game out with? bob keeps trying to shove it up my ass and actually the youtube vids i watched looked cool

Try getting a key. I think Reddit has the most up to date sites that are giving some out. This weekend is the last beta weekend so after this you would have to buy it. It's well worth the purchase though. Unlike any other MMO out there.

Somnia

Fuuuu I have to redownload the game. They just patched it and then it wouldn't load at all for me, it got to the main download screen, but wouldn't even reach the login menu. So I deleted it and rebooted, etc. and no fix. I found on their forums apparently if you run programs like MSI Afterburner it won't load as they detect it as a cheat.... blah

Had to adjust some settings in afterburner and now I'm good to go, when I redownload it. Game is fucking awesome, just pre-purchased the digital version =)

Somnia

We got a another one, see ya Aug 25th buddy ;-)

Have to put in a support. I canceled my reserves when I left gamestop and just bought the game on amazon, well it won't let me attach the key to my account since it says I have one already. Trying to get them to apply my Amazon key since im not getting it at gamestop anymore. Hope their customer service is ok.

Ferny

Have to put in a support. I canceled my reserves when I left gamestop and just bought the game on amazon, well it won't let me attach the key to my account since it says I have one already. Trying to get them to apply my Amazon key since im not getting it at gamestop anymore. Hope their customer service is ok.

ArenaNets? Yeah they're good. They should be able to do it.

Somnia

One of you can have my "Andrew Luck Future Stars Draft Pick Madden Ultimate Team Card for immediate use in "Madden NFL 12." code is: DUHT-BU5U-BNGG-9RBN

Rorschach

One of you can have my "Andrew Luck Future Stars Draft Pick Madden Ultimate Team Card for immediate use in "Madden NFL 12." code is: DUHT-BU5U-BNGG-9RBN

That'll be gone by the time the game is out.
Rors its nice that you want to support the Day Z developer that you'd buy the game twice! It shows you really care

Day Z was free. :\

I wouldn't get my hopes up for a September release.

Yeah, you're right.

TheCrow

You all need to post when you guys start playing day z. I'll hop on too.

btw for the guys interested in fitness: Intermittent fasting is the shit. I could see myself doing this for the rest of my life.

Top Bottom