• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Smokey

lol FMT you lucky fuck

I didn't mean to press y i wanted to spike and kick game winning FG :(

in other news i am now without my starting and backup FS gg and jones broke his collarbone ..trash

Smokey

Indy curse strikes again!

Shouldn't have tried to be a hero in regulation and win the game in OT.

im a man

i wouldve won had i pressed x to spike fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

fmt tried to be smarty and PA me for a dagger on his last possession...shouldve been a clear INT.

oh well love the new PB..sanchez threw to early picks in the debut but after that it was smooth

gg smoke! i HAD shut down your run game until that long run. thank god i caught him!

tanico is ok but his accuracy is fucking garbo! thought i'd go for the kill shot on that first play and it looked like wayne might have had a chance so i just chucked it. should've been picked but that's how it goes!

sanchize doin what he do: throw picks in scoring position!

Splat

True leadership!

Also Splaticus, you're my next opponent (Yeah I know, rematch already). I can go any time after about 10 EST tonight. Or probably any time tomorrow after I wake up (I do need to get a haircut though).

I can probably go any time up to 8pst, then after 11pst, tonight.

bluemax

Banned
I can probably go any time up to 8pst, then after 11pst, tonight.

Well, looks like the last game isn't being played until 7:30pst so 8pst is probably out. But I'll be home tonight, so unless I pass out on my couch or something after 11 should be fine.

LiveWire

gg smoke! i HAD shut down your run game until that long run. thank god i caught him!

tanico is ok but his accuracy is fucking garbo! thought i'd go for the kill shot on that first play and it looked like wayne might have had a chance so i just chucked it. should've been picked but that's how it goes!

sanchize doin what he do: throw picks in scoring position!
Tanico LOL

Splat

Well, looks like the last game isn't being played until 7:30pst so 8pst is probably out. But I'll be home tonight, so unless I pass out on my couch or something after 11 should be fine.

I can probably push it as late as 8:15, if the other game goes and instantly advances, so we'll see. 11ish is an estimate on when I'll be home after rec league hockey, so if they're running late it may be more like 11:15.

DCX

DCX
2426fdcc9fd2b81431f8fe29f9c31714_medium.jpg

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
GG CB. I think both of our games have ended 16-13. Defensive battles with a little madden thrown in.

GG. i blew it in the redzone making dumb throws. side effects of the long break between my game with CK and this game

bluemax

Banned
I can probably push it as late as 8:15, if the other game goes and instantly advances, so we'll see. 11ish is an estimate on when I'll be home after rec league hockey, so if they're running late it may be more like 11:15.

Whoops was playing DotA2 with Trasher. I'll check back for you later. Enjoy Hockey!

CB3

Players of the Week:
Frank Gore (HB)
Carries: 17
Yards: 155
TDs: 2

Clay Matthews (LOLB)
tackles: 6
sacks: 3
ints: 0
FF: 2

Week 4 Game Of The Week: Texans Vs. 49er Colts. FMT's TE Cheese finds a seemless translation into Luke Smith's Colts

Week 5 Game Of The Week: Steelers Vs. Bengals. Will Ramirez run twins? Will CK play the QB position like Sanjuro? Tune in to find out!

Next Advance Date: 1-30-12 9PM PST

Advance Date: Monday, 1/30/12, 9 pm pst

Offensive Player of the Week: Frank Gore - 17 carries, 155 yards, 2 TD's
Defense Player of the Week: Clay Matthews - 6 tackles, 3 sacks, 2 FF's

Game of the Week: Redskins defeat lions, 31-30; peypey is doing it! maybe a good qb does make the difference!

Upcoming game of the week: Bucs Vs. Broncos; can DM dig himself out of the rut against the hottest team in the league!?

gg col! couldn't stop kendricks and had a couple times where i gambled with a CB blitz and my safety didn't get over the top :/

thank god for frank the tank!

Ramirez

I liked CB's GOTW a lot better, how can you sweep the animosity me and Wellie have conjured up towards each other under the rug?

CB3

gg col! couldn't stop kendricks and had a couple times where i gambled with a CB blitz and my safety didn't get over the top :/

you couldnt look 3 posts up. really? I mean we all know you dont read the thread these days but i put this shit THREE posts above yours!

i don't read the thread even though i've posted multiple times in the past 2 pages!?

as for the mixup, i started to do it and then cols got online so i played the game and then finished the post without reloading! my bad bruh!

Colasante

Yeah that was a good game, much more competitive than I thought it'd be. Frank truly is a tank, I couldn't believe the number of times I knew you were going to run up the gut and could not do a thing to stop it.

Top Bottom