• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

eznark

Banned
The robust spectator mode is the greatest thing any video game has done in fucking years. Dota 2 is the new and better star craft.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
yeah right, you will not win a series!

0ZZ4M.gif

GG. Couldn't stop your run game at all, that was pretty damn frustrating. Wish I could've ran more, had to get away from it towards the end of the second half. Still had a chance at the end too, I don't get the onside kick but Spiller fumbles it. Gullary follows up with a pick, damn turnovers. For some reason I couldn't check down right, that last pick was so bad but I could've sworn your user was spose to be assigned to him so once you follow the TE I had decided presnap he would be open underneath and get the ball if you did that, CPU was with him all the way, bleh.

And user-catching is banned, if you succeeded on that one third down deep I woulda been pisssssssssed. Think that is the only time I noticed it tho.

Ramirez

The robust spectator mode is the greatest thing any video game has done in fucking years. Dota 2 is the new and better star craft.

Tiburon seriously needs to invest in spectator mode for next gen, I know it's not happening this gen. It would serve such a small fraction of the userbase though, I doubt they ever implement it, we're lucky we have OF as it is now. :|

Ferny

And user-catching is banned, if you succeeded on that one third down deep I woulda been pisssssssssed. Think that is the only time I noticed it tho.

He told me while ya were playing lol he was like damn tell your friend im sorry i just user catched. Im trying to get him to cut the habit cause thats all he does when he plays. Im surprised he hasn't done it more.

Smokey

Tiburon seriously needs to invest in spectator mode for next gen, I know it's not happening this gen. It would serve such a small fraction of the userbase though, I doubt they ever implement it, we're lucky we have OF as it is now. :|

I try and do my part :/

Splat

Holy crap that ending. GG blue. Last play of game he heaves it up hail mary to the endzone, off my guys helmet, his RB catches it, but it's knocked loose before he lands.

bluemax

Banned
GG Splat. The RZ fumble and my lack of a run game when it mattered killed me. I probably should've punted deep and gone for OT but oh well.

I still don't know how Fitz got so wide open on that one pass. I know I called the wrong coverage but there still should've been a man deep.

Holy crap that ending. GG blue. Last play of game he heaves it up hail mary to the endzone, off my guys helmet, his RB catches it, but it's knocked loose before he lands.

Dior Taylor was pretty unclutch in that game. Dropped the fumble in the RZ and dropped that game winner. Sigh.

Carrying: 65
Catching: 79
Catch in Traffic: 80
Spectacular Catch: 66

Stone hands.

Splat

GG Splat. The RZ fumble and my lack of a run game when it mattered killed me. I probably should've punted deep and gone for OT but oh well.

I still don't know how Fitz got so wide open on that one pass. I know I called the wrong coverage but there still should've been a man deep.
Yeah, Adrian Wilson finally forced one after a bunch of tackes this year. Though, Tate just bounced off a Joey Porter hit later for your 2nd TD. Not quite even, but I figured it was a little Madden karma.

Your safety got sucked over to the TE down the middle of the field I think, who was my first option. Apart from that, Fitz was pretty well covered down the field.

Daw I may be around at noon CT to play our game. That's the only time I can start though today. If you're on I'll find you on aim.

OK, my day is pretty packed today but if I'm around we can roll.

What does tomorrow look like for you?

Tomorrow I will be free from like 11:30 CT till 1:30 CT. Then I gotta go do some shit and then I will be free again at like...5:30 CT. I would rather do it Sunday evening if we don't get it in today.

I think I am going to start playing my games sober and you who I have not beaten this year in 2 tries will be my test subject!

eznark

Banned
Don't really know but Drow Ranger has been working well for me. We should get some games in later. O think I added you on steam.

Word, having been gone for most of the week I'm trying to level a bit in SWTOR today then maybe I will get some in tonight. Of course, having been gone for a week I should probably spend some time with my family as well so not sure.

I kind of wish I wasn't bringing the LoL baggage with me. Simple things like buying stuff and tower aggression are really throwing me for a loop.

Mrbob

Is anyone picking up Soul Calibur 5, the superior fighter to Marvel vs Capcom 3, this week? Didn't really hit on my radar until I saw Target is giving away a 20 dollar gift with purchase when it is out on Tuesday.

There is a lot of stuff coming out in Feb though so I'm having a hard time justifying buying SC5 at full price, even with the GC bonus.

Mrbob

like what? Only thing I can think of is that Tales game for 3DS

Tons of stuff.

Twisted Metal, SSX, Resident Evil 3DS.

And the big dog, Playstation Vita with Uncharted Golden Abyss!

Twisted Metal multiplayer demo is going to be on PSN this Tuesday, can't wait. I'm also playing the Starhawk beta right now which is legit. Wish Sony could get their online shit together because PS3 has more interesting non first person shooter online games.

Mrbob

I want to be a Playstation Ambassador though! Free games!

I better get a cool video too telling me how awesome I am.

Atlanta offense is on a roll. Julio was missed <3

DCX

Looks like there could be some division uprisings in season 3!

eznark

Banned
Tons of stuff.

Twisted Metal, SSX, Resident Evil 3DS.

And the big dog, Playstation Vita with Uncharted Golden Abyss!

Twisted Metal multiplayer demo is going to be on PSN this Tuesday, can't wait. I'm also playing the Starhawk beta right now which is legit. Wish Sony could get their online shit together because PS3 has more interesting non first person shooter online games.

Ah, nothing I'm interested in. I haven't even gotten around to Uncharted 3 yet. I think I'll be all TOR/Dota through February, with a bit of Tales of the Abyss sprinkled in.

Top Bottom