• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

lol, that game was amazing.

Didn't really see what was so amazing about the Texans playbook though, I wish I could transfer the weak I pro and a few I formations over to the Steelers playbook.

Yeah I'm not a big fan of it. I liked the strong tight formation it has, not sure if that's actually what it's called.

Ramirez

Yeah I'm not a big fan of it. I liked the strong tight formation it has, not sure if that's actually what it's called.

Yea, the Steelers have that one, it's got some good plays in it.

My CBs being amazing at pressing is by design dude. Press corners go hand in hand with my heavy pressure scheme.

I love Maualuga. Definitely my favorite e-player on the team. Surprised he didn't force a fumble. He has 99 POW.

Yea, I know. It's just that I know Wallace has a pretty decent release rating, and he never seems to get a clean release regardless. Wow, just checked Brown/Sanders, they have a 69/54 release, loooool. Wallace is 85, and my rookie from this past draft has an 82, looks like I need to start him for Brown next time we play!

I definitely held my breath on a few of those Maualuga hits on Mendenhall, he's coughed it up a dozen times on lesser hits.

7 games left, btw.

Ramirez

lots of good weakside running, legit 2 TE sets and nice shotgun sets!

Steeler's shotgun sets are much better. I actually noticed a lot of the same plays in the playbook, but instead of 3 WRs like the Steelers, most of them were 2 WRs and a TE running the routes in the Texans book.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Yea, the Steelers have that one, it's got some good plays in it.

Yea, I know. It's just that I know Wallace has a pretty decent release rating, and he never seems to get a clean release regardless. Wow, just checked Brown/Sanders, they have a 69/54 release, loooool. Wallace is 85, and my rookie from this past draft has an 82, looks like I need to start him for Brown next time we play!

I definitely held my breath on a few of those Maualuga hits on Mendenhall, he's coughed it up a dozen times on lesser hits.

7 games left, btw.

I always put Leon Hall on the opponents #1 target, be it in the slot, left, or right. He's slow, but his PRS rating is 96 so it's pretty much shutting a guy down.

On the long bomb TD, it was a zone blitz that you've scored a long passing TD on every time I've called it. I thought I could trick you but you always seem to have Wallace on a deep route against that coverage. It's officially going in the garbage.

Ramirez

I always put Leon Hall on the opponents #1 target, be it in the slot, left, or right. He's slow, but his PRS rating is 96 so it's pretty much shutting a guy down.

On the long bomb TD, it was a zone blitz that you've scored a long passing TD on every time I've called it. I thought I could trick you but you always seem to have Wallace on a deep route against that coverage. It's officially going in the garbage.

Yea that was actually the first long bomb over the shoulder pass I've completed all Madden 12, but I remember the other ones, there's usually a lot of YAC.

I got lucky on the pass to Miller where kind of warped past your guy while catching it, he fell down initially, but he was the only person I was looking at, freaked out when I didn't see his icon, so I threw it anyway when it popped back up, thought it was gonna be picked for sure. <3 Rain...

Sanjuro

Well GG Ferny, BUT...

Wasn't trying to piss you off. You had three time outs and I couldn't run out the clock without another first.

Ferny

That's fine I wasn't mad or anything it was just frustrating that my D gave up so much on the run like crazy. So many 80+ yard runs. At that point I wasn't trying to stay in the game any more. Crazy first quarter though and your RB almost broke the single season rushing record.

Oh and seriously fuck the weather in the AFC East. It sucks enough that almost every Jets home game is raining but in NE too?

Sanjuro

That's fine I wasn't mad or anything it was just frustrating that my D gave up so much on the run like crazy. So many 80+ yard runs. At that point I wasn't trying to stay in the game any more. Crazy first quarter though and your RB almost broke the single season rushing record.

What is the rushing record?

That whole game seemed kind of surreal. Legen of the Drunken Master continues!

What playbooks are you using this season Sanjuro?

Lmao, Yeremiah Bell is on the Bills. I didn't notice that, you bastard. How did I not notice that, he had a pick on me.

Ramirez

Oh and seriously fuck the weather in the AFC East. It sucks enough that almost every Jets home game is raining but in NE too?

So, I'm starting to think weather only affects certain areas or something, seems to be the same people saying they always play in them. TURN IT OFF!

Ferny

So, I'm starting to think weather only affects certain areas or something, seems to be the same people saying they always play in them. TURN IT OFF!

It has to be because the franchise doesn't really advance dates it seems like so its always stuck in that same in-game month and I ALWAYS get rain in Jets home games while FMT is living it up in sunny San Fran :(

eznark

Banned
Lich, ranged int hero with a slow, creep deny, good early/mid ult and a player-targeting frost aura that your teammates will appreciate mid/late game

Just played a bot match with him, I like him. Solid speed and a good support character. My favorite LoL player was Kayle (despite being neutered for about 18 months) so I love playing support.

I need to find a good guide. It'd take me months to get enough playtime in to actually set up a good build myself. I'm so tempted to put this on my office computers...........

Hey Daw, will you be around at like 11:30 CT to get our game in? I have a window from then till 12:30 to start the game. After that I will be home around 5:30 but I am getting bbq with my roommate but not positive when exactly so let me know what your shit is like cause I wanna get this done with today cause I have a bye the next week :(

eznark

Banned
Mcneily, any eta on when you'll be home? Just curious. I was up til 6 am playing Dota so it'll likely be an early night for me.

Striker

gg CB. On one hand I felt fortunate on those Vick overthrows to open receivers, on the other hand it felt like every time a defender even tapped on Newcomer he would fumble. For sure I thought he had a rushing TD in the 3rd, but he gets hit at the 1-yard line and loses it. Made me want to lose it. I'm still surprised I was able to get out of that hole on 3rd down on the last drive - the DT was right there beside him.

LukeSmith

Just played a bot match with him, I like him. Solid speed and a good support character. My favorite LoL player was Kayle (despite being neutered for about 18 months) so I love playing support.

I need to find a good guide. It'd take me months to get enough playtime in to actually set up a good build myself. I'm so tempted to put this on my office computers...........

playdota.com has a ton of guides for heroes

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
gg CB. On one hand I felt fortunate on those Vick overthrows to open receivers, on the other hand it felt like every time a defender even tapped on Newcomer he would fumble. For sure I thought he had a rushing TD in the 3rd, but he gets hit at the 1-yard line and loses it. Made me want to lose it. I'm still surprised I was able to get out of that hole on 3rd down on the last drive - the DT was right there beside him.

Frustrating game on both sides. Atleast i didnt lose another Corner this game

Mrbob

Look at dem Browns vaulting to the top of the AFC North.

Also, I think the Bengals are 0-3 since getting Fraudgers! You cursed your team Wellie by going after him!

Top Bottom