• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Mrbob

jerry-rice-fumble-300x181.jpg

Could the Williams fumbles been karma from a game over a decade old? Long time to wait for the karma police to get vengeance! But then the Niners haven't been in the post season for awhile either!

Nightz

sent

I played bot matches last night (and into this morning...6 am! I'm too old for this shit, Riggs) it always freaked me out when they'd chat about what they were doing. "Heading bot to gang xxx" "i'm out" "defending mid"

CRAZY

I always think that they're gonna quit the game when they say "I'm out" lol.

Trasher

I hate Joe Flacco. That is all.

GG AT

Oh and sorry about that timeout at the end. I didn't realize you were in victory formation and was worried you were running a play on me haha.

Btw, what's this Steam mobile thing?

bluemax

Banned
If by some odd chance we advance today, I'm probably not gonna be available tonight CB. Softball league starts tonight and I'm not sure when I'll be back.

BigAT

I hate Joe Flacco. That is all.

GG AT

Oh and sorry about that timeout at the end. I didn't realize you were in victory formation and was worried you were running a play on me haha.

Btw, what's this Steam mobile thing?

GG. Don't worry about the timeout, I figured that was likely the case.

My DB corps showed up big time, 5 INTs off of Joey Mustache.

McNei1y

Mcneily, any eta on when you'll be home? Just curious. I was up til 6 am playing Dota so it'll likely be an early night for me.

Sorry, I just got back. If you want to get the game in tonight, I'm going to have to get some food in me first. I didn't stop anywhere on the 8 hour drive :\

What's your schedule like tonight?

eznark

Banned
Sorry, I just got back. If you want to get the game in tonight, I'm going to have to get some food in me first. I didn't stop anywhere on the 8 hour drive :\

What's your schedule like tonight?

Just playing PC for now, probably going to call it an early night though. We have til tomorrow to get it done, I can't imagine getting a game of Madden is priority #1 for you right now.

McNei1y

Just playing PC for now, probably going to call it an early night though. We have til tomorrow to get it done, I can't imagine getting a game of Madden is priority #1 for you right now.

lol you'd be surprised. I agree that I do want to eat and chill though. I'm down for anytime tomorrow nightish.

eznark

Banned
Hopefully enough MaddenGAFfer sack up and get serviceable at the game, we could have some good in-houses and the saltiness vastly trumps Madden butthurt

My wife is gone all next week, I'm trying to pile up all the work I can get done into this week and will hopefully be seriously diving into the game next week. It's going to be ugly.

Sokantish

It's weird how sometimes DOTA can make you hate your own team a million times more than anyone on the other team. I did play a practice game last night though. Zues bot is stupid :(

I'd be willing to try DOTA2, but I have no clue how to get into the beta.

Have someone invite you. Or just sign up at the official website. http://dota2.com its on there somewhere.

BigAT

It's a real bummer to see scrub QBs like Matty Nice, Bradford, Flacco and Jabba the Buc rated in the 90s, meanwhile Eli-te is getting ready for his second Super Bowl victory but he's in the mid to low 80s.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
It's a real bummer to see scrub QBs like Matty Nice, Bradford, Flacco and Jabba the Buc rated in the 90s, meanwhile Eli-te is getting ready for his second Super Bowl victory but he's in the mid to low 80s.

It evens out with the Eli dick sucking going on in the real world. If the 9ers dont murder eachother going after Eli's duck's, its a very different story.

Smokey

Played the Darkness II demo on 360...what a violent piece of software. Dig the visual style and the demon arms gives it a unique spin on the FPS formula. Get on PC + 360 pad = win.

LiveWire

i have so many damn games on steam that i haven't even played yet it would be stupid to buy anymore games at full price in the meantime!

except twisted metal.... can't skip on that!
Twisted Metal? I thought you had good taste since you like Foo, but first you ragged on my fine cuisine and now you're supporting that shitty franchise? smh

Ferny

Hopefully enough MaddenGAFfer sack up and get serviceable at the game, we could have some good in-houses and the saltiness vastly trumps Madden butthurt

Dota saltiness is unlike any other. I'd be more forgiving towards MaddenGAFers though. Except Luke, i'd pour salt into his Windrunner wounds.

Top Bottom