• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Just want to mention to FMT and whoever I play in those time periods that I won't be around Friday night - Monday afternoon this weekend.

Thanks Kyle Williams!

Nightz

DM, you gonna be around tonight after the advance?

On another note, I think I'll be bowing out of the league after this season. Haven't fully decided yet though.

McNei1y

Eznark, I'm available any time tonight. Oh and if anyone can send that PC game that must not be named invites, let me know!

LukeSmith

Dota saltiness is unlike any other. I'd be more forgiving towards MaddenGAFers though. Except Luke, i'd pour salt into his Windrunner wounds.

I wasn't going to say anything, but that you didn't know Bloodseeker had a silence was low tier as fuck.

MML I can go tonight when I get home. I'd rather get it in before I start playing DOTA. When are you available

eznark

Banned
I still don't get why people get so worked up during moba games. Unless some of you guys are playing for money.......we should play for money!

Sokantish

I get more worked up playing Huttball, but DOTA is up there too. Sonic 2 was the only game that made me break something though, I was pretty young so it doesn't count.

Sokantish

My problem is is I want to win huttball but a lot of the people like to just kill people in middl, plus I picked a useless class for huttball, Commando! I wish I had a charge or a pull or something. I only get to spam Grav round

eznark

Banned
My problem is is I want to win huttball but a lot of the people like to just kill people in middl, plus I picked a useless class for huttball, Commando! I wish I had a charge or a pull or something. I only get to spam Grav round

I usually Guard someone then play defense. I'd like to win, but it doesn't really seem to matter much in the end. I'm just looking for dat xp

bluemax

Banned
You should be penalized for always seeming to wear those monstrosities in our games. So ugly.

I actually cut back on wearing them after a game where someone mentioned that it actually made it easier to differentiate my players. Plus there was the game where FMT lost because he thought my safety was the ref so I always wear my all white uniforms when I'm on the road now.

I actually cut back on wearing them after a game where someone mentioned that it actually made it easier to differentiate my players. Plus there was the game where FMT lost because he thought my safety was the ref so I always wear my all white uniforms when I'm on the road now.

Vd was so wide open if that was a ref!

If you guys thought the neon green Seahawks uniforms were an eyesore:

http://www.fieldgulls.com/2012/1/30/2759191/seahawks-uniform-changes-in-the-works#comments

Feathers? Metallic helmets? Who knows!

:jnc @ the pic in the comments.

sEAducks2011.jpg

Mrbob

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has confused a safety for a ref!

Nightz

How come?

A bit of Madden fatigue, plus I'd like to spend some time playing other games the next few months (SWTOR and Dota2 mainly, Twisted Metal and SSX are coming soon as well). I wish I still had all the time in the world to play games, but that ain't the case anymore since I'm married now.

On the other hand, I still love playing with you guys and I am a football nut, so I do want to stay. I'll figure it out by the end of this season.

Ramirez

A bit of Madden fatigue, plus I'd like to spend some time playing other games the next few months (SWTOR and Dota2 mainly, Twisted Metal and SSX are coming soon as well). I wish I still had all the time in the world to play games, but that ain't the case anymore since I'm married now.

On the other hand, I still love playing with you guys and I am a football nut, so I do want to stay. I'll figure it out by the end of this season.

Ah, honestly with reduced time to play, an hour of Madden is like the best gaming event of my week! :p

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Twisted Metal? You and FMT are stuck in the 90's.

SSX is understandable. Although i think im gonna wait till it hits 40 or below though

LukeSmith

Welcome, brother

LiveWire

smh @ all the DOTA 2 hype. In the end it will be just like every other game. Everyone buys it and plays for like a month or two, and then it's tossed to the curb.

eznark

Banned

I kind of have to sneak time in on Swtor and Dota, but since it's an ongoing league with actual people, my wife is way more understanding. I can basically play madden whenever since its a structured thing without getting bitched at for not watching our daughter.

eznark

Banned
smh @ all the DOTA 2 hype. In the end it will be just like every other game. Everyone buys it and plays for like a month or two, and then it's tossed to the curb.

You don't buy the FTP buzz? I do, especially since valve is now putting games on other platforms. It's totally going to be a LoL business model.

Top Bottom