• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

McNei1y

Gold, how late would you say you'll be available tonight? I'm probably drinking with the roommates around 10-11ish and not sure if we're going to go out or not. If I'm around I'm down to play a little late tonight but if not I'm free tomorrow afternoon and such.

Gold, how late would you say you'll be available tonight? I'm probably drinking with the roommates around 10-11ish and not sure if we're going to go out or not. If I'm around I'm down to play a little late tonight but if not I'm free tomorrow afternoon and such.

Yea, I'm going out for drinks and such too. Tomorrow afternoon works, from 12-5 range preferably

LiveWire

Game is getting simmed with injuries off. League advanced shortly thereafter for anyone who's been waiting to play their next week's games. Sorry all for the delay.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Livewire wanted none of ARod. Understandable i suppose! Advancing

Ill be around DM if you see this

CB3

Yea Landry picked him off twice in the first game. I was understandably concerned for the re-match.

CK as a passer is closer to Sanjuro than he is to me. I havent advanced yet. Put your money where your mouth is friend.

LukeSmith

Just advance already. Ramirez, are you around?

bad-parenting-scared-child.jpg

LukeSmith

Actually, this raises an interesting point.

I love the idea of fill-ins always being division rivals for the person playing the game. This ensures that the fill-in will try and crush the person playing their team, as they should.

CB3

Offensive Player of the Week:
Larry Fitzgerald (WR)
Receptions: 5
Yards: 157
TDs: 3

Defensive Player of the Week:
David Hawthorne (MLB)
tackles: 9
sacks: 2
ints: 1
FF: 0

Week 6 Game Of The Week:
Bengals 17 Redskins 23 - A game that would've undoubtedly had a different outcome had livewires penis not shoot straight back up into himself when he found out i was the appointed sub AND commissioner.

Week 7 Game Of The Week:
Eagles Vs. Bucs
Can CB stop freeballin? Doubtful. But god dammit he will try.

gg ferny. that was a slugfest and ugly. your running back is such a little whore

and woodson is fucking DONE. bitch is dropping picks left and right, oh well at least his salary will come off my books.

Ferny

gg ferny. that was a slugfest and ugly. your running back is such a little whore

and woodson is fucking DONE. bitch is dropping picks left and right, oh well at least his salary will come off my books.

I was so angry at that last INT I threw. I knew he wasn't going to be wide open but I also didn't expect him to hold on to that INT. Bah GG man

I was so angry at that last INT I threw. I knew he wasn't going to be wide open but I also didn't expect him to hold on to that INT. Bah GG man

Neither did I. that's my pass rushing linebacker who I manually sent back in coverage...oh well, it makes up for the picks that woodson dropped :p

bluemax

Banned
GG MrBob. Apparently playing on the road is tougher than playing at home!

I don't think Jay Cutler will be #1 in passing efficiency after this week.

I will say I'm glad giving up a 3rd down and 32 conversion didn't end up hurting me.

LiveWire

Well, that was an odd game.

Yea gg. Sorry about that 4th down going early. But overall I got assraped. Even had my WRs held on to those deep balls, it still probably would have ended up a 14 point game. I need to start taking more advantage of free yards on underneath routes, scrambles and screens. Gotta make that a part of my game, it's a real weakness. Oh and not to mention failing to get in on 4th and goal at your 1 twice. smh I should've just pinched the line and dove for it. Oh and the timeout at the end I just wanted to see some Rooflesberger magic and you didn't disappoint! :jnc

Mrbob

GG Bluemax. Damn Quest Field home field advantage lol! I've never had so many dropped passes from my guys in a game. They couldn't hold onto anything. They also had a problem running routes. Two of my ints game from them running into each other during a route and the ball going elsewhere. Got spanked really. Should have lost by 30!

Top Bottom