• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Ramirez

Yea gg. Sorry about that 4th down going early. But overall I got assraped. Even had my WRs held on to those deep balls, it still probably would have ended up a 14 point game. I need to start taking more advantage of free yards on underneath routes, scrambles and screens. Gotta make that a part of my game, it's a real weakness. Oh and the timeout at the end I just wanted to see some Rooflesberger magic and you didn't disappoint! :jnc

Yea, not gonna lie, I had a reply typed out in my head for that early 4th down if that TO ended up burning me. :p

You know your ultimate mistake was not going for the FG to close out the half, you returned the kickoff right after that, woulda been a 7 point game...

bluemax

Banned
GG Bluemax. Damn Quest Field home field advantage lol! I've never had so many dropped passes from my guys in a game. They couldn't hold onto anything. They also had a problem running routes. Two of my ints game from them running into each other during a route and the ball going elsewhere. Got spanked really. Should have lost by 30!

Its the Clink now! Max Unger didn't do enough to protect you! 4 sacks!

Mrbob

Its the Clink now! Max Unger didn't do enough to protect you! 4 sacks!

Too many drop backs. Fell behind early and had to try and claw my way out.

At the end of the first half I also enjoyed my time out after it looked like I had a 24 yard pass to the 1 yard line. The ball fell out of my receivers hands late as he went to the ground, I didn't even see it was out until the announcers said so. That was a double whammy instead of having 1st and goal from the 1 with like 25 seconds left I was back at the 25 with no timeouts left. So many derp moments from me and my team that game.

Splat

Didn't mean to sound too salty. I love when high catch in traffic guys drop the ball all game from hits :( And I usered Wilson out of your way on the Woodhead TD like an idiot. Lob City stays grounded, Cards lose to pats 24-21. GG Sanjuro.

bluemax

Banned
Too many drop backs. Fell behind early and had to try and claw my way out.

At the end of the first half I also enjoyed my time out after it looked like I had a 24 yard pass to the 1 yard line. The ball fell out of my receivers hands late as he went to the ground, I didn't even see it was out until the announcers said so. That was a double whammy instead of having 1st and goal from the 1 with like 25 seconds left I was back at the 25 with no timeouts left. So many derp moments from me and my team that game.

Yeah I was surprised at how much you tried to pass early, I expected to see more out of Forte. I think you became one dimensional too soon. I was playing the pass most of the game.

Sanjuro is 5-1? Wow.

Sanjuro

I've been getting that a lot this season. I had a couple drops this game as well. Just can't trust certain receivers when I need to.

there can be only 1 undefeated team in this league....

aquaman%209%20throne.jpg

bluemax

Banned
run the ball, stop the run, pass the ball well, stop the pass, force turnovers, don't turn the ball over

Youve allowed 230ish yards rushing in 6 games, and have a plus 18 turnover differential. Your offense is perfectly balanced between run and pass.I think the real answer is "get lucky".

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Going to have to go to bed.

wQAWN.jpg

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=34740527&postcount=2355

"working late"

Next time you want to fuck me, buy me dinner and a couple of drinks at least.

I nominate CB or FMT to be my replacement. Below is the way I designed the OL to work. It's pretty good if they play in those spots, regardless of their OVRs.

LT - Will Beatty
LG - Ben Rapka
C - Kyle Cook
RG - Andre Smith
RT - Clint Boling

Also, play Marcus Bernard (DE) at the #2 DT position.

LiveWire

Yea, not gonna lie, I had a reply typed out in my head for that early 4th down if that TO ended up burning me. :p

You know your ultimate mistake was not going for the FG to close out the half, you returned the kickoff right after that, woulda been a 7 point game...

Perhaps. Up until that point though I was 100% in RZ efficiency. I thought for sure I would score there.

Ramirez

Pretty lame of you Trash! =\

LW, I totally didn't mean to decline that penalty, I needed to go piss and thought you would go for the FG for sure, so I just hit a button in a hurry, lol.

GG. Kept forgetting to sub Soliai back in for the nickel formation and then his sub ends up picking up a fumble and going the distance, Soliai's fatass would've definitely been tackled. You seemed to break my defense a few times. Don't hike it immediately, no reason to in the first half. Give the D a chance to fix itself, you had a huge pass on the TD drive where the CB who was lined up on him had it crossed with the slot guy on the other side of the field so essentially no1 was guarding him on the streak route.. No biggie tho, don't think it was intentional.

LiveWire

Pretty lame of you Trash! =\

LW, I totally didn't mean to decline that penalty, I needed to go piss and thought you would go for the FG for sure, so I just hit a button in a hurry, lol.
Eh it's all good. I had my chances, I didn't adapt offensively. The team that deserved to win won. Perhaps we'll meet again later in the season. ;)

Trasher

Wellie, I gave you like an hour from my post when I was looking for you earlier before I got on teh DotA's. You weren't around! =/

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=34796257&postcount=2581 I warned you!

I told you I wouldn't be able to play until late tonight anyways...as in like right now I can play. I got off work early tonight, messaged the thread as soon as I got home, got no reply from you until I was already playing with friends on DotA. Woulda been shitty of me to leave them, but sorry I left you hanging. Didn't mean to keep you up so late. My bad and I apologize. :(

I have to work at 1pm tomorrow.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Wellie, I gave you like an hour from my post when I was looking for you earlier before I got on teh DotA's. You weren't around! =/

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=34796257&postcount=2581 I warned you!

I told you I wouldn't be able to play until late tonight anyways...as in like right now I can play. I got off work early tonight, messaged the thread as soon as I got home, got no reply from you until I was already playing with friends on DotA. Woulda been shitty of me to leave them, but sorry I left you hanging. :(

He's not your concern anymore. Ill see you tomorrow

Finally saw Drive tonight. What an awesome movie. Between this and Blue Valentine, Ryan Gosling has cemented himself as one of my favorite actors presently. Also, the soundtrack is fucking godly

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'

I told you I wouldn't be able to play until late tonight anyways...as in like right now I can play. I got off work early tonight, messaged the thread as soon as I got home, got no reply from you until I was already playing with friends on DotA. Woulda been shitty of me to leave them, but sorry I left you hanging. Didn't mean to keep you up so late. My bad and I apologize. :(

Cmon, warning or not, it's clear you ignored my steam messages which directly interrupt the game. It's also pretty clear from the chat log that you finished the game, knew I was waiting, then jumped into another one. You can do whatever you want with your time, I don't care, just let me know that we aren't going to play so I don't wait around and only get 3.5 hours of sleep on my end.

DCX

DCX
Cmon, warning or not, it's clear you ignored my steam messages which directly interrupt the game. It's also pretty clear from the chat log that you finished the game, knew I was waiting, then jumped into another one. You can do whatever you want with your time, I don't care, just let me know that we aren't going to play so I don't wait around and only get 3.5 hours of sleep on my end.

West Coasters have done this to me a few times, its whatever to them :/

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Same time tho, this isn't a trasher witch hunt. My schedule is the conflict since I only had last night to play. CB3 will wax dat ass better than I could anyway.

Top Bottom