• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

BigAT

Can we get these games played already? I'm on my bye and I could do without having to wait forever to advance, I've had a shitty enough week as it is. I was trying to sell Super Bowl tickets to some guy and he attacked me for absolutely no reason. I think he was just trying to act big in front of his girlfriend, what a psycho.

bluemax

Banned
Ryan Kaiser is the league leader in passing attempts by like 20.

Blech.

Vikings are the only team in the top 10 in yards per game scoring under 20ppg. Despite leading the league in time of possession, and total first downs the Vikings are only scoring 17.14ppg.

The Washington Redskins are 6th in offensive yards per game, and 5th in points per game, they are also 2nd in the league in passing yards per game. The Colts meanwhile are second to last in offensive yards per game and second to last in ppg and 6th to last in passing yards per game. Peyton Manning folks!

LiveWire

Can we get these games played already? I'm on my bye and I could do without having to wait forever to advance, I've had a shitty enough week as it is. I was trying to sell Super Bowl tickets to some guy and he attacked me for absolutely no reason. I think he was just trying to act big in front of his girlfriend, what a psycho.

:jnc

bluemax

Banned
The Jaguars are allowing the fewest yards per game but the 5th most points per game.

3 of the worst defenses in terms of PPG are in the NFC East. 3 of the 10 best defenses in terms of PPG are in the NFC West.

The two best teams so far at generating sacks are Pittsburgh and Seattle.

The three worst teams so far at generating sacks for are Buffalo, Dallas and Jacksonville.

Carolina and Jacksonville have yet to gain a single yard on a punt return.

Kansas City, Indianapolis and Washington have committed the most penalties.

The Texans have committed 0 penalties.

Baltimore and Jacksonville both have double digit negative turnover differentials at -10 and -16 respectively.

Peter Newcomer has thrown only 3 INTs on the season, best in the league.

SF and Tampa have double digit positive turnover differentials at +18 and +10 respectively.

The Colts have lost the most fumbles with 7. Kansas and Houston have lost 0.

Sanjuro is second in INTs. Not INTs thrown, but INTs forced.

Mr Boob is the toughest team to stop on third downs, he's converting 65.5% of the time. The Jets are the easiest team to stop as they've converted only 25.71% of third downs.

Baltimore, New England and Chicago are the only teams yet to have attempted a fourth down. The Redskins and Rams have gone for it 8 times on fourth down. Seattle is a perfect 5-5 on fourth down so far.

Arizona is the best RZ team in the league so far with 15 TDs and 1 FG in 17 trips inside the 20.

Atlanta has only scored 3 TDs in 9 attempts inside the 20.

Pittsburgh has attempted more 2pt conversions than anyone with 4 so far. They have only succeeded on 1 attempt.

bluemax

Banned
6 players have returned 7 kicks for TDs so far this season. Brandon Banks of the Redskins has done so twice.

Stefan Logan has the longest KR at 104 yards.

Chaz Schillens has returned 1 kick all season and it was for 103 yards and a TD.

Brandon Banks averages 34.67 yards per kickoff return.

6 players have negative kickoff return averages.

There have been 0 punts returned for a TD this season.

Eddie Royal has the longest return at 42 yards. He also has the best Y/R of any Punt Returner with more than 3 returns at 15.83.

Patrick Peterson has attempted the most punt returns with 13. That's 4 more than the next most.

The longest FG this season is 57 yards, shared by Matt Prater, Rhys Lloyd and Brett Swenson.

David Buehler has the shortest "long" FG at 35 yards. 17 other kickers have made a FG of at least 51 yards.

Graham Gano has kicked 0 FGs so far.

Phil Dawson is 2-6, the worst mark of any kicker.

Only 7 of the 31 Kickers to attempt FGs have hit less than 80% of their attempts. 16 have hit 100%.

Sea-Bass has attempted 12 FG, most in the league. 3 others are tied with 11. Rhys Lloyd has actually kicked 11 in only 5 games, the highest rate in the league.

Ryan Succop and Sea-Bass have both missed XPs.

Sav Rocca has the best punting average at 54.29 per attempt.

Mat McBriar kicked a 69 yard punt!

Pat McAffee leads the league in punts with 25. He is one of 3 punters with 6 punts that have landed inside the 20.

Adam Podlesh has the lowest punt average at 37.86 per attempt. He is the only punter under 40 among qualifiers.

Donnie Jones and Kevin Huber are the only punters to not land one inside the 20.

Andy Lee has the fewest punts with 6. He has only punted in 3 games so far.

The three worst offensive linemen in sacks allowed all play for Indy. Deuce Lutui, Ben Ijalana and Jeff Saturday have allowed 7 sacks a piece. Deuce is second behind Andre Smith in pancakes with 3. The Colts have 8 players on the OL stats board, only one of whom hasn't allowed a sack. I'm pretty sure no other team has this many dudes on this board.

The current worst injuries in the league are:

John Beason Career ending
Eduardo Marsh 8 weeks
Kelvin Hayden 8 weeks
Jerraud Powers 7 weeks
Donnie Avery 7 weeks
Derek Cox 7 weeks

Of the current injured players there are:

7 CBs
2 DT
2 FS
3 HB
1 LE
3 LOLB
3 MLB
2 ROLB
2 SS
3 WR

6 offensive players and 22 defensive players

I'm still stunned by the Beason injury. Didn't that also happen week 1? Man, that's gotta be the most deflated anyone here has felt this year.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
so CK didnt leave and i promoted Luke to commissioner before realizing it. and he cant boot CK from the website. oops!

GCQuinton

I won't blame our current failure of a season on Beason alone, but it definitely got the ball rolling momentum wise. I'm terrible right now.

Striker

Phil Dawson is 2-6, the worst mark of any kicker.
:\

Two were in bad wind, and I missed on vs. Nightz which would've put my up 10-7 but he shanked it. I wasn't having an issue last season with him, I just miss.

Trasher

doesnt matter. we cant play till luke gets home and boots CK since he didnt leave on his own. which should be soon i think
Yeah...says I'm banned. Great. I don't have a lot of time either. Can someone sub again for me? It'll be the Sub-Off game of the century...

Sanjuro

Awesome writeup bluemax.

Sanjuro is second in INTs. Not INTs thrown, but INTs forced.

jVIQr.gif

bluemax

Banned
God damn blue, your stats are for shit. I just went for it on 4th and inches last week and converted.

And? You're 1-3 on 4th downs this season according to sablestats, I'm confused as to what you're upset at me about!

Fuck you guys, his facts are wrong and he doesn't mention the Packers at all.

FAILURE

What did I get wrong?

I mostly pointed out teams who fell at one end of the extreme or the other. Considering you are 3-3, with 106 Points For and 102 Points Against, you kind of fall in the middle of almost every stat category. Being in the middle is boring!

bluemax

Banned
Okay here are some GB fun facts:

Last in offense per game with 216.33 yards per game.

Tied for 7th to last in scoring per game with 17.67 points per game.

4th to last in total time of possession.

23rd in the league in passing yards per game with 156.5 yards per game.

3rd least sacks with 7 taken.

4th fewest yards per pass attempt. Even DM throws deep more!

8th worst in the league in rushing offense with 59.83 yards per game.

7th worst in rushing yards per attempt with 4.03 yards per attempt.

Allowing the 13th most yards rushing per game with 99.17 per game.

Allowing the 4th fewest passing yards per game with 126.50.

2nd fewest yards per game allowed overall.

7th fewest points per game allowed.

8th in sacks generated.

You've committed 2 penalties for 20 yards.

10th in interceptions with 12. But you're also 12th in INTs thrown. Overall you're -2 in turnovers.

8th worst in the league in 3rd downs converted at 38.64%.

50% of your RZ trips have ended in TDs. 4 out of 12 in FGs and 2 in no points.

Delonte Waters 58.83 QB Rating puts him ahead of only Tom Brady, Jordin Gibson, Blaine Gabbert, Sam Bradford, Matt Gullary, Curtis Painter and Jason Campbell.

There, happy?

You said only two or three teams have attempted a fourth down conversion!

3lM9C.jpg

Have some middle

I said 4 teams hadn't!

Okay here are some GB fun facts:

Last in offense per game with 216.33 yards per game.

Tied for 7th to last in scoring per game with 17.67 points per game.

4th to last in total time of possession.

23rd in the league in passing yards per game with 156.5 yards per game.

3rd least sacks with 7 taken.

4th fewest yards per pass attempt. Even DM throws deep more!

8th worst in the league in rushing offense with 59.83 yards per game.

7th worst in rushing yards per attempt with 4.03 yards per attempt.

Allowing the 13th most yards rushing per game with 99.17 per game.

Allowing the 4th fewest passing yards per game with 126.50.

2nd fewest yards per game allowed overall.

7th fewest points per game allowed.

8th in sacks generated.

You've committed 2 penalties for 20 yards.

10th in interceptions with 12. But you're also 12th in INTs thrown. Overall you're -2 in turnovers.

8th worst in the league in 3rd downs converted at 38.64%.

50% of your RZ trips have ended in TDs. 4 out of 12 in FGs and 2 in no points.

Delonte Waters 58.83 QB Rating puts him ahead of only Tom Brady, Jordin Gibson, Blaine Gabbert, Sam Bradford, Matt Gullary, Curtis Painter and Jason Campbell.

There, happy?

I said 4 teams hadn't!

Lulz bm droppin knowledge

bluemax

Banned
The takeaway on GB is that their pass defense is elite, so run, run, run the ball!

And put eznark in long yardage situations.

eznark

Banned
The takeaway on GB is that their pass defense is elite, so run, run, run the ball!

And put eznark in long yardage situations.

Yeah, five wide is really only useful for short yardage hits generally.

I had to have missed the shortest field goal as well, right? I missed like a 20 yarder last week.

bluemax

Banned
Bob and I are going to embarrass ourselves in Dota if anyone would like to join

I'll carry you nubs.

Yeah, five wide is really only useful for short yardage hits generally.

I had to have missed the shortest field goal as well, right? I missed like a 20 yarder last week.

I dunno how to check the FG thing.

I picked up over 10 yards a pass when I went 5 wide on MrBob.

eznark

Banned
I'll carry you nubs.

I dunno how to check the FG thing.

I picked up over 10 yards a pass when I went 5 wide on MrBob.

I probably could, my line is awesome. I just hear footsteps and assume a stiff wind is going to come and make my QB fumble, so I pass quickly.

Smokey

LOL, but really, if you wanted to play, I'm here!

Ive been looking on AIM to see if he wants to taste Kobe's nuts some more but he is MIA.

Both of yall can get the nuts tomorrow.

I already destroyed him as the colts so he hates fill ins now

you were an x button away from me kicking a game winning field goal after i styled on you with the onside kick. lucky you i didnt have any TOs

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
amazing that ochocinco is the picture for the Bengals. you would think EA would have had a system to replace those pictures incase of trades

Ramirez

4 games left, ones a fill in!

I tried Trash! The game jobbed me so hard, I had to watch what looked like a LB run Torrey Smith down even though Smith had 10 yards on him, looooool.

Ray Mauluaga is the most fierce LB I've ever had to play against in a Madden game, he's worse than PWilly!

Top Bottom