• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Combined division records through the end of Week 7:

AFC East: 12-13
AFC North: 11-13
AFC South: 9-17
AFC West: 15-13

NFC East: 14-11
NFC North: 13-12
NFC South: 12-12
NFC West: 16-11

When I get back and have time to focus, I'll stage a Charger-esque style second half run.

daw840

Combined division records through the end of Week 7:

AFC East: 12-13
AFC North: 11-13
AFC South: 9-17
AFC West: 15-13

NFC East: 14-11
NFC North: 13-12
NFC South: 12-12
NFC West: 16-11

Keep in mind that one team in the AFC West has but only 1 win....

bluemax

Banned
Keep in mind that one team in the AFC West has but only 1 win....

I have faith in you! You turned in a good second half last season!

Also the NFC West has a 2-5 team and we're still the best!

And 4 of the NFC West's losses are against teams in the division! We are 12-7 against non NFC West teams!

Wow the AFC East has played 6 divisional games already, that's 2 more than any other division.

Sanjuro is 3-1 against his own division!

Smokey

mmk told me through xbl hes been available all day, but hasn't seen crow online. i told him crow will be available this evening he said ok he can play then.

forget it that game ain't happening. he and wellie are meeting up and they'll both probably stay in wellie's hotel bed after they get drunk

McNei1y

By god i will sim this game. Kyle williams is a procrastinator and i have no patience for that!

M3iTU.gif

bluemax

Banned
Clinkz is fun as hell. If I had been with decent players we would have dominated.

I played a game where a guy on the other team had the username "Clinkz is bad, stop picking him" and a guy on my team picked Clinkz and we lost so I've never picked Clinkz.

Sokantish

I've heard that Clinkz is really bad from a couple friends that spend way too much time playing DOTA 2, but I have no idea if he's actually bad or not

BigAT

I only played as him for one game, but I wasn't that big a fan of Clinkz. Very squishy and his lack of any sort of slow/stun was bothersome.

eznark

Banned
I only played as him for one game, but I wasn't that big a fan of Clinkz. Very squishy and his lack of any sort of slow/stun was bothersome.

I found him to be pretty sweet at ganking and his strafe skill is fantastic for towers. His harass early game can also keep your lane leveled a bit if done well.

Of course, I liked the "shitty" characters in LoL, too (Kayle and Nasus > all) so maybe I just like to make my life harder.

good god that Jags roster is trash. You need to step your GM skills up mastershake

How so? Do you you care to mention specifics? This isn't because Smokes laid the wood on you, is it? :D
If it's a depth chart thing that is because i keep losing defensive starters every damn week. Starting CB, SS, MLB and ROLB are all out...

I think my roster is good but a little thin as far as depth is concerned

:/

LukeSmith

How so? Do you you care to mention specifics? This isn't because Smokes laid the wood on you, is it? :D
If it's a depth chart thing that is because i keep losing defensive starters every damn week. Starting CB, SS, MLB and ROLB are all out...

I think my roster is good but a little thin as far as depth is concerned

:/

You gotta remember what CB has on his team. We started right around the real NFL when everyone still believed in the Eagles

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
CB: WTF, no CBs rated above 90?!

He couldve thrown a pick my way for asante.

You've got ammo to make moves mastershake but if seems like yyou settle for free agency and tying up your money in a bunch of mid tier players. You need some stars, not depth.

Top Bottom