• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
4 games left, ones a fill in!

I tried Trash! The game jobbed me so hard, I had to watch what looked like a LB run Torrey Smith down even though Smith had 10 yards on him, looooool.
That was Taylor Mays friend. completely capable of running down Torey Smith

Trasher

4 games left, ones a fill in!

I tried Trash! The game jobbed me so hard, I had to watch what looked like a LB run Torrey Smith down even though Smith had 10 yards on him, looooool.

Ray Mauluaga is the most fierce LB I've ever had to play against in a Madden game, he's worse than PWilly!
That shit happens to me all the time.

So any word on why I'm banned and can't rejoin? I need to talk to Luke I guess.

Ramirez

That was Taylor Mays friend. completely capable of running down Torey Smith

Yea, I doubt it. Smith had a good 10 yards on him, running in stride no less, Mays was playing catch up after losing the bump.

Madden is such pure trash this year when it comes to break aways, Wallace is regularly run down by LBs, let's not act like this was an isolated incident!

CB3

Yea, I doubt it. Smith had a good 10 yards on him, running in stride no less, Mays was playing catch up after losing the bump.

Madden is such pure trash this year when it comes to break aways, Wallace is regularly run down by LBs, let's not act like this was an isolated incident!

It happens. Jax gets caught all the time. Im just saying its atleast plausible with Taylor Mays since he is actually fast as shit

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Best LB corps in the league friends. Rivers, Maualuga, Darion Terrell from left to right. It's like dying and going to heaven as a Giants fan.

TheCrow

Well that was something else, Maddengaf went 0-4 tonight in dota. Can only go up from here. :'(

Fuck you bob!!!

Nightz

GG daw. It was a battle throughout, and I actually thought you were going to win with the way you were driving down the field at will at the end. Thankfully my CB was able to step in front of Moeaki and get the pick in the endzone.

Oh, I enjoyed the "commentary" during the game. You let out an evil sounding laugh when you got the sack-fumble on Rivers lol.

daw840

GG daw. It was a battle throughout, and I actually thought you were going to win with the way you were driving down the field at will at the end. Thankfully my CB was able to step in front of Moeaki and get the pick in the endzone.

Oh, I enjoyed the "commentary" during the game. You let out an evil sounding laugh when you got the sack-fumble on Rivers lol.

Man, it SHOULD have been tied at the end of that. I don't understand HOW THE FUCK I MISSED 2 FIELD GOALS WIDE LEFT!

Great game though. We always have good games it seems. I couldnt believe that last INT. I shouldn't have tried to go to Moeaki again.

edit: I forgot my Kinect wasn't muted anymore, glad you enjoyed it. lol

DCX

DCX
lol I played a near perfect minus the Julio Jones fumble gift :( I force two fumbles, one was recovered by a telepathic lineman and one moved forward by his RB who just happened to be there lol

Dropped picks..i just don't know. GG bro, good play dialed up to Cole, Nate Allen was way to late on that coverage, he should have had it over the top. I thought i had that last bomb to Hester and it just appeared either you knocked it loose or he dropped it at the one :/

Matty Ice doing work. and Romo doing a good Vick :)

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
you definitely had that last second bomb, I took over the safety and dove to break it up.

Don't call Jones' fumble a gift when it was off of a hitstick! I definitely was fortunate to recover my own though.

Great game. Cole is a beast, bob shouldn't have traded up for jenny first draft.

DCX

DCX
you definitely had that last second bomb, I took over the safety and dove to break it up.

Don't call Jones' fumble a gift when it was off of a hitstick! I definitely was fortunate to recover my own though.

Great game. Cole is a beast, bob shouldn't have traded up for jenny first draft.

By gift i meant the situation of it. I just completed a first down when he shook a defender and it turned from 1 and 10 ATL mid field to 1 and 10 for Dallas inside the 20 :/ Easy touch down after that.

DCX

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
ah gotcha... thought I got tackled quickly after the fumble recovery, didn't realize I ran so far.

MCNiely , can you play tonight after the advance? I would love to lose twice in one day :)

DCX

It's advancing tonight? Does that mean you're starting the pitchfork riot in case the last two games don't get played?

I'll be right behind you.

CB3

wow the Jags roster is a fucking jungle of confusion. He has a bunch of mid tier guys taking up the cap space too. odd

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Anytime is good. My buddy and I are going to go grab some lunch then are up for whatever. We went to the Sears tower and Millenium Park this morning. Show us the cool places to go!

TheCrow

Anytime is good. My buddy and I are going to go grab some lunch then are up for whatever. We went to the Sears tower and Millenium Park this morning. Show us the cool places to go!

Shit. I don't know much about the tourist spots or the loop in general. I'll think of some things to do after class.

McNei1y

MCNiely , can you play tonight after the advance? I would love to lose twice in one day :)

DCX

Depends on the time. I think I agreed with my roommates that we're going to start pregaming early and head to the bars at some point. If its early in the night like 7-8ish est I'm game.

bluemax

Banned
Combined division records through the end of Week 7:

AFC East: 12-13
AFC North: 11-13
AFC South: 9-17
AFC West: 15-13

NFC East: 14-11
NFC North: 13-12
NFC South: 12-12
NFC West: 16-11

Top Bottom