• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

if crow doesn't feel like posting his availability for today either we should just sim it or let someone sub for him since he's probably busy today

if a time isn't agreed upon by 10am pst then this shit is getting simmed. come on bro's there is a deadline but at least contact each other via PM or in the thread and come up with a date and time. if everyone knows there is already a time scheduled then the odds of a simit are low. but if you guys just play grabass for 2 and a half days, no communication then the odds of a simit are very high indeed!

No it wont!

And does anyone know status of raiders/broncos? No response from crow :(

Cro/mmk daggering the league :(

mmk told me through xbl hes been available all day, but hasn't seen crow online. i told him crow will be available this evening he said ok he can play then.

But will crow be around...

By god i will sim this game. Kyle williams is a procrastinator and i have no patience for that!

M3iTU.gif

Da Fuck is going on in here?

everyone is waiting on you to post when you're going to play! and mmk is around tonight to play!

Im on my way back so I guess I can play it tonight.

yea waiting for crow, if crow agrees you guys can sim it if it gets too drawn out.

ok... I guess I fell asleep as soon as I got back. I was so full from that burger and I couldn't even finish it.

:jnc, I'd be calling for a sim it but I'm on a bye.

DCX

DCX
The Super Bowl doesn't start for like 8 hours. Who the fuck watches all that pre game crap?

True, but others do and i'm assuming so does McNiely who is my next opponent.

Hence the reason i don't care about this advancement. Shit should have been advanced last night.

DCX

Nightz

if a time isn't agreed upon by 10am pst then this shit is getting simmed. come on bro's there is a deadline but at least contact each other via PM or in the thread and come up with a date and time. if everyone knows there is already a time scheduled then the odds of a simit are low. but if you guys just play grabass for 2 and a half days, no communication then the odds of a simit are very high indeed!

It's 10:40.

Where the fuck is Smokey?

We need to provide a prelude to the Super Bowl.

Everyone can witness who the new sheriff of the AFC South is

LukeSmith

play your games, I imagine you aren't around Sanjo, we can catch up after the Super Bowl and you recover from whatever hangover you end up with (victors or losers)

Next advance date: Wednesday, 2/8/12 @ 6 pm pst

Offensive Player of the Week: Mike Leshoure (Detroit Lions) - 11 rushes, 122 yards, 2 TD's
Defensive Player of the Week: Captain Munnerlyn (Miami Dolphins) - 5 tackles, 2 int's, being named Captain

Game of the Week: Cowboys defeat Falcons, 29-28; in a battle of two playoff hopefuls, the cowboys win by the narrowest of margins. Could tony gonzales have pushed falcons over the top? Possibly!
Upcoming game of the week: Packers Vs. Bears; can eznark harness the power of the many animals he has killed to take down the bears? Or will the bears further put one more nail in the NFC North's coffin!?

bluemax when can you play? i can play at anytime today after about 1:30 pm. and i will play during the superbowl i just don't give a fuck

McNei1y

gg mcfly. Just one of those games...oh and twins smh

DCX

Yeah, GG. I couldn't be any luckier with those comeback catches when Shiancoe caught the ball off Randolphs helmet and then Rudolph caught the tipped pass. And I can't help it if my cheese two TE packages have twins!

DCX

DCX
Embrace it.

I did and it sucked. I had deflections turn into first downs and one Peterson run it looked like my entire D was parting the alley for him lol

The last int i threw was suspect..Jones had the inside had his hands up in catch annimation it somehows ends up in his DBs hands who was trailing the play..in the very least Jones should have dropped it no way the CB makes a play , let alone an int :/

I got pass happy also. I had a feeling Turner was going to have a bad game so i didnt even try lol

DCX

DCX

DCX
Yeah, GG. I couldn't be any luckier with those comeback catches when Shiancoe caught the ball off Randolphs helmet and then Rudolph caught the tipped pass. And I can't help it if my cheese two TE packages have twins!

I guess. The tips for catches were both on third and long. Its just back breaking. The redzone int was killer.

I deserved to lose.

DCX

McNei1y

I did and it sucked. I had deflections turn into first downs and one Peterson run it looked like my entire D was parting the alley for him lol

The last int i threw was suspect..Jones had the inside had his hands up in catch annimation it somehows ends up in his DBs hands who was trailing the play..in the very least Jones should have dropped it no way the CB makes a play , let alone an int :/

I got pass happy also. I had a feeling Turner was going to have a bad game so i didnt even try lol

DCX

If you're referring to the Peterson run for the TD at the end, I didn't run twins there. It was weak w/e formation. The Jazz interception was a bit bullshit. I didn't understand how it went to my guy who was playing behind Jones lol

DCX

DCX
If you're referring to the Peterson run for the TD at the end, I didn't run twins there. It was weak w/e formation. The Jazz interception was a bit bullshit. I didn't understand how it went to my guy who was playing behind Jones lol

No i didn't say you ran twins there, i was saying how the D just didn't want to tackle him, Lofton ran out of his way once he broke the Line and Nate Allen ran past him to run in the line that chased him..he didn't even attempt to tackle him :/

DCX

McNei1y

No i didn't say you ran twins there, i was saying how the D just didn't want to tackle him, Lofton ran out of his way once he broke the Line and Nate Allen ran past him to run in the line that chased him..he didn't even attempt to tackle him :/

DCX

Oh my b. I was really surprised how wide open it was though too. I like how Peters did fairly decent against his former team.. Is Kevin Williams out for long? He sacked me twice.

Oh and this game showed another example of why I can't run screens. Right when I hike it, I had Kevin Williams on my ass and sacked me after I dropped back 3 yards.

sorry guys when I am on last.fm I am either gone or asleep. And for future reference whoever has to play me just hit me up on xbl its the best way to contact me incase you didnt know.

Smokey

How many receiving yards did Jammer end up for you ph33nix?

SMH

The 4th INT was Nolan but Jammer was in the area and I was hoping he didn't pick it off. That was so trash.

BATTLE RED <3

That was a defensive game, the QB play was lol. Sanchez had 0 td 1 int, locker had 0 td 4 int. Like I said my defense played good though, held the Titans to only 7 rush yards and 84 yards of total offense <3

Top Bottom