• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

BigAT

by the way i just want to say fuck the refs again. 2nd quarter when the pats stripped the giants it was an identical play to when we stripped bradshaw in the NFC title game, but the refs ruled ours forward momentum stopped. in the superbowl the pats would've gotten the ball if not for the 12 men penalty

nope! ruled a fumble!

and the funnier thing is, in the 49ers/giants game, no whistle was blown until we already had the ball

i will forever be salty about that game. fuck the refs and fuck kyle williams

it was a bullshit call and if you're saying that you dont see that called a fumble more often then not you're just trying to troll. shits been ruled a fumble against us plenty of times and the play today was just like it. you're acting like we picked him up and were carrying him backwards. he made a move and was then being tackled. he was in the process of going to the ground, the play is not over.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12ZF2LeSMm0

he was getting tackled and still trying to break that tackle! you could argue that if bowman doesn't come and strip it, he DOES get out of the tackle! goldson is falling and sliding off him. doesn't change what happened but that is a fumble
Two weeks later...

Smokey

You can also play randoms. They do so much bs on offense and defense that you learn to adjust and take advantage. Translates well into the league since we are much stricter with the rules. If you're trying to improve in the game playing just 2x a week for the league isn't going to help imo...

That's if you can put up with randoms.

Sokantish

You can probably get some games in with some of the league members from time to time. People are usually looking for games, especially during the bye weeks

I tried to join the NeoGAF community in Madden 12 but it required a password and then I just forgot about it like an hour later. Does anyone here know the password or does anyone here even bother using that?

Nightz

I tried to join the NeoGAF community in Madden 12 but it required a password and then I just forgot about it like an hour later. Does anyone here know the password or does anyone here even bother using that?

I don't think anyone uses that anymore. You can probably just post here and ask if someone wants to scrim.

DCX

DCX

Ill play you sometime tonight if you are around.

DCX

LukeSmith

MaddenGAF, I gotta talk to Trasher to figure out when we can do it, but:

I propose we do an in-house DOTA night to try and help folks new to the game to learn some of the ropes.

It won't be a "try hard" game, Trasher will play someone he sucks with or doesn't know and we'll each take a team and try and explain as much as we can to get MaddenGAF rolling in DOTA.

BigAT

I propose we do an in-house DOTA night to try and help folks new to the game to learn some of the ropes.

It won't be a "try hard" game, Trasher will play someone he sucks with or doesn't know and we'll each take a team and try and explain as much as we can to get MaddenGAF rolling in DOTA.

I should be around to play.

Smokey

yeah i'd join and all if you
valve
weren't so stingy with dem keys :(

eznark

Banned

That's a pretty awesome idea. Thanks!

DCX

DCX
Yep, ready whenever. Any rules I should know about?

ummm...OP has rules. qb sneaks are not allowed, no chess placing players on D, no user catching...punting on 4th down unless its no man's land inside the 50 if you want...umm..idk..commonsense stuff i guess

DCX

Sokantish

ummm...OP has rules. qb sneaks are not allowed, no chess placing players on D, no user catching...punting on 4th down unless its no man's land inside the 50 if you want...umm..idk..commonsense stuff i guess

DCX

Good game, I thought Madden was going to let me win that one with how much stuff went my way. I didn't know what you meant by chess placing players on D but I don't think I did it.

DCX

DCX
good lord :/ gg bro. I have a couple of things to point out, league wise of course.

- The kicking out a blocker on kickoff returns is a no no. Some people do it on punts, i don't think it should be allowed at all as it is basically chess placing. It breaks the AI as that wide blocker makes the seal, especially on that Ford TD :(

- Twins is not banned, but frown upon haha it breaks defensive assignments. Some people hate it more than I

otherwise it was a very, very good game. That Taint and the teleport int was bound to doom me this game. I couldn't stop you otherwise...I love how a LB can run down Roddy White on the outside :(

on the playaction bomb Ray Edwards ignored and ran by Palmer LOL WTF, shit like that drives me crazy.

DCX

DCX

DCX
Good game, I thought Madden was going to let me win that one with how much stuff went my way. I didn't know what you meant by chess placing players on D but I don't think I did it.

Madden was determined to let you win lol You did get tons of breaks, i almost threw my controller on the BS fumble and the Julio catch down the sideline that ultimately got overturned lol

I found it funny i ran into a Bradshaw moment and fucked myself at the goalline. Thank Tebow i was able to score the touchdown.

DCX

good lord :/ gg bro. I have a couple of things to point out, league wise of course.

- The kicking out a blocker on kickoff returns is a no no. Some people do it on punts, i don't think it should be allowed at all as it is basically chess placing. It breaks the AI as that wide blocker makes the seal, especially on that Ford TD :(

- Twins is not banned, but frown upon haha it breaks defensive assignments. Some people hate it more than I

otherwise it was a very, very good game. That Taint and the teleport int was bound to doom me this game. I couldn't stop you otherwise...I love how a LB can run down Roddy White on the outside :(

on the playaction bomb Ray Edwards ignored and ran by Palmer LOL WTF, shit like that drives me crazy.

DCX

twins isn't banned and i encourage people to use it against me!

Sokantish

Sorry about that didn't even think of the blocker on the kickoff thing just have been doing it forever. Also never knew about the Twins thing either, but I'll remember that now thanks.

On that PA bomb I was just praying that dude didn't hit me before I passed it and then he just walked right past me, seems like I don't play the run d that well yet though. You rushed easily on me.

Also near the end of the game where you had the TD but ran back so you could run out the clock but then went back behind the line was so funny, I couldn't believe that happened. Then you converted on fourth down though :(

Sorry about that didn't even think of the blocker on the kickoff thing just have been doing it forever. Also never knew about the Twins thing either, but I'll remember that now thanks.

On that PA bomb I was just praying that dude didn't hit me before I passed it and then he just walked right past me, seems like I don't play the run d that well yet though. You rushed easily on me.

Also near the end of the game where you had the TD but ran back so you could run out the clock but then went back behind the line was so funny, I couldn't believe that happened. Then you converted on fourth down though :(

want to play another game? i want to see if you've got what it takes!

Ramirez

your tips can eat my tip

so not only did you have to use an overrated team to win a SB you also had to use a game breaking formation as your goto formation.

i see

How's Fitz working out for you...oh wait!

spongebob.jpg

Splat

Someone fill me in to what jgar means, as well as :jnc

Also, is "twins" just anything that specifically says twins? Or just any formations w/ 2 WR both on the same side.

Ramirez

The Twins counter run in I in the Pitt book is basically unstoppable, I ran the Pitt book against someone this season and was completely grossed out by how well it worked

In the Weak I? That play is usually blown up by a DE, probably because my FB is pretty bad, but yea. Counters in generally rarely work for me this year, the blockers don't set up fast enough...

Top Bottom