• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Mrbob

You mean the defensive end making a jump catch out of position? Yeah I've been burned by ints by that garbo the last two games. No more of those throws.

eznark

Banned
You mean the defensive end making a jump catch out of position? Yeah I've been burned by ints by that garbo the last two games. No more of those throws.

3-4 dude, Ayers is a backer. I specifically dropped him on that last one too. So good! If you don't make those throws you are eliminating 90% of your offense.

Burnett better be DPOW

Mrbob

It would be one thing if I was keeping my receivers on the line. I was splitting them out wide specifically to be out of the zone. No way the defensive end should recover like that. But it is what it is, no more of those throws! I'll just do what everyone else does and run a bunch of crossing routes and run backwards 10 yards to burn zone blitzes.

It would be one thing if I was keeping my receivers on the line. I was splitting them out wide specifically to be out of the zone. No way the defensive end should recover like that. But it is what it is, no more of those throws! I'll just do what everyone else does and run a bunch of crossing routes and run backwards 10 yards to burn zone blitzes.

Is that how you win in this league? I've been doing it wrong. Sorry Mikel, no more touches for you!

Mrbob

Lol yup I tried it myself for once and got burned haha. But mostly because my Oline dude was dumb. He dove on the ball in the end zone instead of picking it up and running. :x No one was within 10 yards of him, run it out ahole!

eznark

Banned
Lol yup I tried it myself for once and got burned haha. But mostly because my Oline dude was dumb. He dove on the ball in the end zone instead of picking it up and running. :x No one was within 10 yards of him, run it out ahole!

I was shocked that was a safety. All of a sudden it came up with punt return and I was like....uh?

I only do that on screens. HoFinley doens't need much time to get open.

Man I really hate that avatar...
Bo knows wheelchairs.

LukeSmith

In the end, we were both sitting at home watching the SB.

But not with the number 1 pick!
colts-wp-26-1920-sm.jpg

:(

bluemax

Banned
Voice chat is the worst aspect of DotA2. Playing a 55 minute game with a complete noob who whines in a nasally voice. So annoying.

Drizzle Drizzle:

When can you play? Tonight?

Also do you accept your invitation to appear on SmokeyTV

Probably can play tonight. I want to practice before the game though, been playing so much NCAA during my bye it's gonna cost me otherwise. I'll let you know asap. And Miami is always ready for primetime, c'mon now.

TheCrow

Daw, I think I play you next, can you go tonight? Hopefully my defense doesn't suffer from the loss of my #1 defensive tackle. He's out for 10 weeks so I'll have to rotate my d-line more for the remainder of this season.

Now to talk about DOTA, I actually went undefeated(5-0) last night in public matches. Didn't want to stop playing but I had a midterm to prepare for. :/

eznark

Banned
Oh great I have to play Bob and his fucking ass cheesing tight end this week :(

Defensive ends/OLB's in drop zones. He falls for it every time. The best part is that it also covers his only other offensive play, WR crossing routes. You can pretty much eliminate Bob's entire passing game by dropping defensive ends into coverage.

You guys want to play some Dota tonight?

Defensive ends/OLB's in drop zones. He falls for it every time. The best part is that it also covers his only other offensive play, WR crossing routes. You can pretty much eliminate Bob's entire passing game by dropping defensive ends into coverage.

You guys want to play some Dota tonight?

Thanks, I'll try to close the gap for you :p

Last year I thought my secondary held me back. This year my run defense is holding me back more (Although my secondary could be less of a cunt at times), although I don't think it's lack of personnel, I probably just blow at playcalling and let people dominate individual matchups.

I just can't have it both ways :(

Mrbob

Lol, Eznark is getting a bit cocky. It isn't going to be pretty for you the next time we meet up. We'll see how well those zone blitz DE drop backs work. You didn't fool me. I knew they were coming. That's why I spread out my receivers and threw to the man uncovered right at the snap. I got stubborn after the first INT, and decided I was going to beat that stupid jump int. But I got burned on it two more times during the game. You might want a new strategy pheenix because I won't be doing those plays ever again. I'm also very angry after those garbo DE ints, and I will take it out on you when we play next!

eznark

Banned
Lol, Eznark is getting a bit cocky. It isn't going to be pretty for you the next time we meet up. We'll see how well those DE zone drops work. You didn't fool me. I knew they were coming. That's why I spread out my receivers and threw to the man uncovered right at the snap. I got stubborn after the first INT, and decided I was going to beat that stupid jump int. But I got burned on it two more times during the game. You might want a new strategy pheenix because I won't be doing those plays ever again. I'm also very angry after those garbo DE ints, and I will take it out on you when we play next!

I'm not cocky, I just need to talk shit when I get the chance!!

Next time we play I am going to move Finley to wide out. He already destroyed one of your corners, time to get the others!

Play your games drug free for a better chance at victory!

Actually it's funny you mention that...

My dealer told me this Monday he was moving to Colorado to enhance his business. So I was left with nobody in this city.

Thankfully, I have some friends at SMU, and thankfully, SMU is filled with rich ass white kids who can smoke and sell all the weed they want!

and I really don't think smoking has anything to do with it. I'm not sitting here in my seat eyes bloodshot and half open while playing my games if that's how you guys envision it, lol. My play calling just sucks and people have been good at picking me apart in key situations. I'm pretty sure if I handed my team to one of the regular elites they'd dominate the whole league with it.

Ramirez

at least we didn't lose to a fullback playing QB in the playoffs :D

I think I'm more ok with the way we lost, compared to say if Brown fumbled 2 punts when we had the game basically won. ;)

Our season was realistically over on that TNF game, we wouldn't have beaten the Ravens or the Pats with Ben injured.

AT, you want to double dip into the AFC North tonight?

Mrbob

When have I been ignoring you on aim? I have aim on my android phone, but I'm not always free to look at it! I'll check it out soon.

As long as we don't vance too late we can play tonight.

eznark

Banned
When have I been ignoring you on aim? I have aim on my android phone, but I'm not always free to look at it! I'll check it out soon.

As long as we don't vance too late we can play tonight.

PECOTA projections are out. Rizzo: WARP -0.8

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolz

Top Bottom