• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Smokey

Actually it's funny you mention that...

My dealer told me this Monday he was moving to Colorado to enhance his business. So I was left with nobody in this city.

Thankfully, I have some friends at SMU, and thankfully, SMU is filled with rich ass white kids who can smoke and sell all the weed they want!

and I really don't think smoking has anything to do with it. I'm not sitting here in my seat eyes bloodshot and half open while playing my games if that's how you guys envision it, lol. My play calling just sucks and people have been good at picking me apart in key situations. I'm pretty sure if I handed my team to one of the regular elites they'd dominate the whole league with it.

liar

you passed out when me you and cb3 were playing on xbl and couldn't move because your ass was asleep even though i was yelling in your damn ear through the mic

liar

you passed out when me you and cb3 were playing on xbl and couldn't move because your ass was asleep even though i was yelling in your damn ear

but that was like 3 years ago. my tolerance is much higher now

and I don't remember any yelling (probably because I was passed out) when I woke up again I heard everyone laughing on their mics lol

just as a reminder, the league advances tonight @ 6 pm pst!

trasher you never got back with anyone regarding a possible fill-in, so if there is no fill-in it's gonna be simmed!

Smokey

but that was like 3 years ago. my tolerance is much higher now

and I don't remember any yelling (probably because I was passed out) when I woke up again I heard everyone laughing on their mics lol

i don't think i will ever forget that..although i don't blame you for passing out. if i remember correct we beat the game in one sitting lol

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

we literally could not move. we were playing tmnt on xbla (turned out to be crap)...me cb pheeniks and sombody else. we could not advance the screen because 1/4 turtles (pheeniks) would not move. so all we could do was jump back and forth and run in place on the right side of the screen hoping he'd eventually wake up smh

eznark

Banned
bob has a few more losses on his schedule, so this game is huge for your divisional championship hopes!

My goal is 7 wins. I think that doubles my next most wins (not counting simmed wins). So I need to win tonight! That loss to the Rams destroyed me.

we literally could not move. we were playing tmnt on xbla (turned out to be crap)...me cb pheeniks and sombody else. we could not advance the screen because 1/4 turtles (pheeniks) would not move. so all we could do was jump back and forth and run in place on the right side of the screen hoping he'd eventually wake up smh
Freaking hilarious.

LukeSmith

I have shit to do tonight so if I have to do it before 6 p.m. I'll knight someone as Commish to advance. Otherwise I am advancing at 6 p.m. and when it's like "a game is still being played" or whatever because some yokels haven't finished yet, I am simming over their game.

No mercy!

BigAT

I think I'm more ok with the way we lost, compared to say if Brown fumbled 2 punts when we had the game basically won. ;)

Our season was realistically over on that TNF game, we wouldn't have beaten the Ravens or the Pats with Ben injured.

AT, you want to double dip into the AFC North tonight?

I think I'm going to be out tonight, I'll let you know if I'm not for some reason.

Trasher

Trasher, play before I get home from work, I gotta get my fix in tonight.

Striker has been MIA. His last message he sent me was something about talking to FMT about getting someone to sub. My luck this season in getting in my games has been amazing... I think I've played two...

Striker has been MIA. His last message he sent me was something about talking to FMT about getting someone to sub. My luck this season in getting in my games has been amazing... I think I've played two...

Can I have that young WR that you drafted? Because man he is badass.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

There was like half a page dedicated to getting you a sub yesterday. We were all around!

Trasher

There was like half a page dedicated to getting you a sub yesterday. We were all around!

Yeah, but that was the one night I couldn't... I work nights so I prefer to get my games done earlier in the afternoon since I can't later on. East coast ftl.

Gold, you good to go tonight? HUGE game for NFC mediocres!

Yea, i'll be around. One of us could take the division lead tonight! And mediocre? We are practically elites!

Yeah, but that was the one night I couldn't... I work nights so I prefer to get my games done earlier in the afternoon since I can't later on. East coast ftl.

I can fill in for the Browns right now if someone boots Striker and you can play

Mrbob

Fbeans, my second round draft pick corner is out 8 weeks. This is after he had just returned for a couple games after missing 3.

Taking a close look at his injury rating and it is 51?! Wow. I never looked that close before to injury rating on players in the 70s (he is 75 b pot). I hope that injury rating goes up in the off season or I have a second round bust on my roster!

Nightz

Fbeans, my second round draft pick corner is out 8 weeks. This is after he had just returned for a couple games after missing 3.

Taking a close look at his injury rating and it is 51?! Wow. I never looked that close before to injury rating on players in the 70s (he is 75 b pot). I hope that injury rating goes up in the off season or I have a second round bust on my roster!

LOL, that's almost Bob Sanders status.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Don't think injury ratings ever go up. I think the top corner in the draft had a low one too.

Wow, that's lower than Reggie.

Mrbob

Livewire might have Pey Pey long term!

http://theredzone.org/BlogDescripti...eyton-likely-to-become-a-Redskin/Default.aspx

Mike Freeman of CBS Sports reports that "everyone" he talks to in the NFL believes Peyton Manning will become a Redskin if and when he becomes a free agent. This comes on the heels of a weekend report from two people close to Manning saying "it is very likely" Manning will end up with the Redskins.

It is clear both the Redskins and the Dolphins will pursue Manning. Redskins coach Mike Shanahan cannot afford another losing season if he wants to keep his job and for once the Redskins have plenty of salary cap room. It is also believed that the Arizona Cardinals have interest but owner Bill Bidwill may balk at ponying up for Manning a year after the Cardinals paid dearly for the failed Kevin Kolb experiment.

Clearly Peyton will have his choice of destinations.

eznark

Banned

It's so perfect that he was broken by a tight end.

lol i read somewhere his arm strength is down 40%.

DCX

well thats going to happen. he has all offseason to get it back up but the real question is whether or not he can ever get back to where he was (or even close to it). that's the gamble a team is going to take (and yes, a team IS going to take that gamble)

Top Bottom