• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Next advance date: Saturday, 2/11/12 @ 6 pm pst

Offensive POTW: LeSean Mccoy (Eagles) - 19 rushes, 231 yards, 3 TD's
Defensive POTW: Darren Sharper (Eagles) - 5 Tackles, 3 Interceptions, 1 Sack

Game of the week: Packers defeat Bears, 21-14; eznark will not go quietly into the night, he will not go down without a fight. he's going to live on etc etc. Bob continues his mid-season slide.
Upcoming game of the week: Bucs Vs. 49ers; it's time to take out the garbage!

LM finally getting it right

gg Eznark

Fuck rain games. So many shitty throws from both sides because of it. Looking forward to playing you again in a fucking dome where it doesn't fucking rain

Also, you had some huge sacks and plays when i was in the redzone. If it were not for 2 big runs, i would probably have lost that. Your defense is tough. I just can't seem to break it whenever we play!

Zapalac: 2/2 FG

Crosby: 1/3 FG

610x.jpg

Crosby: 74 overall
81 Kick Accuracy

Zapalac: 61 overall
78 Kick Accuracy

Its all moot, though. The fucking rain is stupid and i had chip shots compared to your 40 yarders

eznark

Banned
I didn't realize you also had a shitty kicker. It wouldn't matter. I missed a 27 yarder in St. Louis to lose the game. I just can't kick and having Garbo McTwatfucker as my kicker certainly doesn't help things.

lulz the game tried desperately to let DM win the game, but i wouldn't allow it! a couple bogus holding/clipping calls against me, DM gets free timeouts before the 2 minute warning since one of his guys got hurt, i have a wide open WR for a td which somehow is overthrown, fatman runs over pwill, etc etc.

the spell is broken!

DCX

DCX
gg DCX. Yet another drop session for the Skins receivers. smh

Same with Falcon defenders smh. We both missed long bombs that were sure TDs.

Cooley, Jones and Hester. I felt Madden trying to take the game away from me too lol

Gg Matty Ice wins the GM Bowl!!

DCX

DMczaf

lulz the game tried desperately to let DM win the game, but i wouldn't allow it! a couple bogus holding/clipping calls against me, DM gets free timeouts before the 2 minute warning since one of his guys got hurt, i have a wide open WR for a td which somehow is overthrown, fatman runs over pwill, etc etc.

the spell is broken!

It took 4 INTs to beat me 24-17.

You don't want to face the Bucs in January. You know it. I know it.

It took 4 INTs to beat me 24-17.

You don't want to face the Bucs in January. You know it. I know it.

you were down 24-10 late and then my fb drops an easy first down on 3rd and 1 which is why the score didn't end 24-10! add in the long td run (flag comes out as i'm in the open with no one around) and i consider this a 31-10 game!

^^Haha, what a fatass.

Holy shit at that Duke-UNC game. UNC up two. Missed free throw by UNC for Duke (no TOs) to grab it and shoot the buzzer go ahead three pointer right in the guy's face. FSUs #1!

I promise you, you will not have 4 INTs next game. You won't even have 1. This is like when the Giants lost to the undefeated Patriots in the regular season. We'll meet again!

you don't have a say in the matter! if i want to get 4 picks off you i will! now you better quiet down or next time i won't be so nice as to let you sort of hang around in the game for a while!

GG Bob. I'm going to take this loss like a man because I couldn't stop the same routes to your TEs over and over again even though I knew they were coming

Splat

Welp, Madden gods were out against the Cards tonight. Got dinged by the stupid muff issue inside my 5 even after game was decided :-/

Splat

Anyone want to scrim in a bit after I make dinner? Need to get the taste off Madden deciding I needed to lose out of my mouth.

GG Smokey. Fields had 4 punts, 3 were inside the 5 and the other smokeys guy caught on the one and his momentum took him into the endzone and out of bounds for a safety. Dunno what to tell you on that Smokey, :jnc. I always control my guys and run them away if I'm not gonna catch it. That first td of yours sucked, Rolle should've been there idk how he got behind him. Second td? Rolle doesnt help the lone corner on his side at all and just chills in the middle by no1 as Munnerlyn gets smoked on the streak. At least Polite is earning his check! Felt like that game would've gone different if you didn't break Reggie. 5 attempts, 80 yards.

Smokey

GG Smokey. Dunno what to tell you on that safety :jnc. I always control my guys and run them away if I'm not gonna catch it. That first td was bs, Rolle should've been there idk how he got behind him. Second td? Rolle doesnt help the lone corner on his side at all and just chills in the middle by no1 as Munnerlyn gets smoked on the streak. At least Polite is earning his check! Felt like that game would've gone different if you didn't break Reggie. 5 attempts, 80 yards.

that safety was horseshit

i broke reggie and your starting qb! what was the damage

LukeSmith

Are we doing a MaddenGAF DOTA night? I'm out this weekend but free tonight or tomorrow night. All your base belong to my Shadow Shaman.

1. No one is scared of your low tier Shadow Shaman and your one game of 2-6-4 on him
2. He's slightly better than your 2-21 game as Beastmaster where you ended up with Boots of Speed and Two Bottles

Top Bottom