• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Smokey, send me a pm, I won't be visiting this thread for another page.

1883363544_db762cff70.jpg

DCX

DCX
http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/113468407

You don't want to face the Bucs in January. You know it. I know it.

thats nothing, i called a max coverage zone and user controlled K Will and got a good release and had Pey dead to rights, pey co-clocked Williams to the ground like a boss, moonwalked and ushered his way to another 10 seconds and found Cooley releasing into a hole in the zone about a minute later :/

I thought that was game over for me at that point lol

DCX

also, eat it Mcneily! Leshoure leading the offensive MVP race with 13 TDs! AP better enjoy his position as 2nd best running back in the North!He is coming for Patrick Willis. Prepare your anus FMT

Ferny

Why does it take almost a week to schedule a Dota2 inhouse for us? Just throw out a date and lets get it going. Its not the invitional or anything. Cmon son

fuck you Bob

I should've won, but I literally could not stop his cheesing tight ends no matter how hard I tried

EVERYBODY THIS IS THE SECRET FORMULA FOR BOB

IF HE SENDS HIS SECOND TIGHT INTO MOTION TO THE RIGHT THAT SHIT IS GOING STRAIGHT TO THE FLATS

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
why do some of you consider throwing to a TE cheese? Plenty of people I play here have no trouble covering that manually.

Is throwing an out pattern to a WR considered cheese? Some players here never bother trying to cover that at all.

why do some of you consider throwing to a TE cheese? Plenty of people I play here have no trouble covering that manually.

Is throwing an out pattern to a WR considered cheese? Some players here never bother trying to cover that at all.

No, I'm kidding when I said cheesing. His tight end really was a cheat code, I did everything I could to stop it but I ended up making critical mistakes in manual man-to-man coverage and when your tight end is that fast you have no leeway

I would honestly prefer my opponent to run the same plays over and over again because eventually I usually find a solution. But I couldn't with this bitch

That game in general was weird, no defense was played whatsoever lol.

Mrbob

I should've won, but I literally could not stop his cheesing tight ends no matter how hard I tried

EVERYBODY THIS IS THE SECRET FORMULA FOR BOB

IF HE SENDS HIS SECOND TIGHT INTO MOTION TO THE RIGHT THAT SHIT IS GOING STRAIGHT TO THE FLATS

Lol, you had 150 yards receiving with your TE that game stop crying. You had an 81 yard TD play off of like a 5 yard dump pass because my player slipped off your TE in the rain, and you followed up one of my scores with a 100 yard kickoff return. No, you didn't get any breaks at all!

Ramirez

Anything successful is cheese!

GG AT, not a fan of you guilt tripping me on the 4th and 1. If I scored there it's ballgame, if I get stopped you have to go 99 yards to score. Instead I kick a FG to avoid drama and it almost ends up forcing me into a possible OT, never again!

DCX

DCX

Its not cheese..as in the real NFl, good to great TEs are matchup nightmares. Moreso in Madden with LBs having shitty cover skills and usually slow footed.

DCX

Lol, you had 150 yards receiving with your TE that game stop crying. You had an 81 yard TD play off of like a 5 yard dump pass because my player slipped off your TE in the rain, and you followed up one of my scores with a 100 yard kickoff return. No you didn't get any breaks at all!

I know, I sure as hell didn't get any breaks with all those dropped picks!

Its not cheese..as in the real NFl, good to great TEs are matchup nightmares. Moreso in Madden with LBs having shitty cover skills and usually slow footed.

DCX

Yeah, this pretty much. When manually covering great TEs sometimes you gotta guess their routes and jump it especially if they are good at turning the corner on you

also that kickoff return was all skill. I knew if I pressed spin move I'd make your whole defense slip and that's what happened!

DCX

DCX
Know what else happens in the real NFL? no huddle

lol i didn't call you out on it, i didn't complain when i lost..i responded to someone else who bitched about and i mentioned that you did it alot when you thought you had a favorable coverage..i have done it myself this season with success...

bitter man in victory

DCX

Mrbob

Wow, both current pro bowl tight ends in the NFC are the two number one draft picks the last couple seasons.

Livewire, what happened to Cooley? You were bringing some serious smack after week one. I told you Brooks would get his before the season is over!

McNei1y

also, eat it Mcneily! Leshoure leading the offensive MVP race with 13 TDs! AP better enjoy his position as 2nd best running back in the North!He is coming for Patrick Willis. Prepare your anus FMT

hardy har. I'm on my bye week so enjoy being on top of the list for this week. I'm gunning for that spot, as well as passing, sacks, and interceptions!!

Oh and beware, FMT has been dominant against the run. Its like the real life 49ers are playing.

hardy har. I'm on my bye week so enjoy being on top of the list for this week. I'm gunning for that spot, as well as passing, sacks, and interceptions!!

Oh and beware, FMT has been dominant against the run. Its like the real life 49ers are playing.

I aint no scared of FraudMT! And now that we have both had our bye weeks, i believe the stats speak for themselves!

LiveWire

Wow, both current pro bowl tight ends in the NFC are the two number one draft picks the last couple seasons.

Livewire, what happened to Cooley? You were bringing some serious smack after week one. I told you Brooks would get his before the season is over!

I've been feeding two TEs, not just one. Only so many passes to go around!

REDSKINS TEs:

2013 Chris Cooley TE Redskins 31 509 16.4 5
2013 Fred Davis TE Redskins 13 344 26.5 5

TOTAL 44 receptions for 852 yds, 19.3 ypc 10 TDs

BEARS TEs:

2013 Jamie Brooks TE Bears 48 748 15.6 3
2013 Brenden Coffee TE Bears 4 24 6 1
2013 Kellen Davis TE Bears 1 16 16 0

TOTAL 53 receptions for 788 yards, 14.8 ypc 4 TDs

Latest #s I got from Leaguemanager. So unless Jamie just caught another bunch of TDs I think it's safe to say you're not the king of TEs. Nor am I! I think that honor goes to levious with his potential OROTY TE Stephen Cole.

2013 Stephen Cole TE Cowboys 35 717 20.5 7

BigAT

Anything successful is cheese!

GG AT, not a fan of you guilt tripping me on the 4th and 1. If I scored there it's ballgame, if I get stopped you have to go 99 yards to score. Instead I kick a FG to avoid drama and it almost ends up forcing me into a possible OT, never again!

Yes, sorry for guilting you into actually following the rules of the league. How dare I, what an absurd move on my part. I wouldn't have gone for it in that position if the score was tied, let alone up 13. Don't be ridiculous.

levious

Latest #s I got from Leaguemanager. So unless Jamie just caught another bunch of TDs I think it's safe to say you're not the king of TEs. Nor am I! I think that honor goes to levious with his potential OROTY TE Stephen Cole.

That running back Rodman needs to get injured for me to lock that up. I passed on him because of his shitty injury rating but I think he's been healthy all year. Would have rather taken him than Bolton.

DCX

DCX
I've been feeding two TEs, not just one. Only so many passes to go around!

REDSKINS TEs:

2013 Chris Cooley TE Redskins 31 509 16.4 5
2013 Fred Davis TE Redskins 13 344 26.5 5

TOTAL 44 receptions for 852 yds, 19.3 ypc 10 TDs

BEARS TEs:

2013 Jamie Brooks TE Bears 48 748 15.6 3
2013 Brenden Coffee TE Bears 4 24 6 1
2013 Kellen Davis TE Bears 1 16 16 0

TOTAL 53 receptions for 788 yards, 14.8 ypc 4 TDs

I hate him...cost me a victory :(

DCX

Ramirez

Yes, sorry for guilting you into actually following the rules of the league. How dare I, what an absurd move on my part. I wouldn't have gone for it in that position if the score was tied, let alone up 13. Don't be ridiculous.

Striker daggered me like that last year, and I made a huge fuss about it, and everyone sided with him.

It's not about what you would have done. The score is 13-0, I'm on your 1 yard line, the 3rd quarter is running out. Like I said, IF I failed (which is highly likely), you would have had to go 99 yards and chew up a decent amount of clock to score, or I could score and end any chance of you coming back. Instead I kick the FG and you score in like 2 plays on your next possession making it a 1 score game with 5-6 minutes to go, I then go 3 and out and the game just looked to be taking a total nose dive since I didn't go with my gut. Ended up working out for me, but in the future, if I feel like that's a better choice for me, I'm gonna do it, and not worry about your feelings, that's all I was saying.

I can't even get a GG,but...? smh

levious

I was told that the not going for it on fourth rule doesn't apply to that situation. Unless it's a case of running up the score.

edit: oh wait, Ram was winning... I think that's the key difference.

Was Striker winning when he did that to you Ram? I don't recall.

Top Bottom