• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

bluemax

Banned
YEP. Except it's not West Coasters, it's Californians
and Nevadans, Arizonans, New Mexicans and a handful of Texans

No good burgers at all up here. This city blows when it comes to burgers. They've got the late night hotdog carts down to a science though.

All my Husky friends swear that getting a big bag of Dick's is the best thing in the world.

LiveWire

All my Husky friends swear that getting a big bag of Dick's is the best thing in the world.

Yea probably because they're fucking stoned all the time. I tried Dick's once (sober!) because someone raved about them. Yea, getting a big bag of Dick's is like getting a big bag of dicks--in your ass.

daw840

Yea probably because they're fucking stoned all the time. I tried Dick's once (sober!) because someone raved about them. Yea, getting a big bag of Dick's is like getting a big bag of dicks--in your ass.

HOMOPHOBE!!!

Am I doing this right? This is GAF after all.

Smokey

gg sokan

picks all in that bitch. you also shouldnt of scored on that last play. i was hoping you did that as i had 3 to's left

Sokantish

gg sokan

picks all in that bitch. you also shouldnt of scored on that last play. i was hoping you did that as i had 3 to's left

Yeah I know I was thinking about running out on the 1 but then I wasn't for sure if you were just letting me score or just a blown coverage so I went ahead for the score. I got really lucky with some of those picks. I think one or two of them were in the endzone. I really didn't feel like I should have won that game but I'll take it! gg

Birdman02

GG GCQ. I was finally able to hold your running game in check, and Cam never really got rolling. Losing Fairley early also really cost you. I started running right at his replacement, and the o-line was opening some good holes for Ingram.

DCX

DCX
i would love an advance..but Striker is the wildcard. He has weird hours..we shall see.

If so, CB i can play..or should i say i'm willing to stay up and play.

DCX

DMczaf

I have Five Guys and In n Out on the same street. I'm too busy enjoying life and eating both to get into some silly burger debate

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
i would love an advance..but Striker is the wildcard. He has weird hours..we shall see.

If so, CB i can play..or should i say i'm willing to stay up and play.

DCX

Ill be around but i wouldnt get your hopes up

bluemax

Banned
GG Ferny. I'd love to know what cheat codes you are using to make your offensive line give you such huge running lanes.

Did myself in with those two first half ints. Would've been a different game had I not thrown those.

Ferny

GG bluemax.

Honestly I don't know lol. My line sucked every other year except this one. Maybe Rodman has a ton to do with that because he's been my best RB ever. He breaks tackles, doesn't fumble, and can catch. I thought I could go all game without an int but that one late almost gave away the game.

GG bluemax.

Honestly I don't know lol. My line sucked every other year except this one. Maybe Rodman has a ton to do with that because he's been my best RB ever. He breaks tackles, doesn't fumble, and can catch. I thought I could go all game without an int but that one late almost gave away the game.

except when he plays the niners :D

bluemax

Banned
That was his one bad game and it was the first one with him. Totally valid lol. Having him leading the league in rushing with a 21 rushing game isn't bad at all though.

He didnt even need the holes he was getting. Dude is almost LeRon James level of slippery. I thought I was doing decent for awhile but eventually he wore me down.

I got time for 1 game, possibly 2 if we keep them around 45 minutes.

Ferny

The extensive network changes we’ve been working on, to support the new replay system among other things, has resulted in significant changes to our servers. This is why we’ve taken longer than anticipated to get this update out. It’s also the reason why we’ll be needing to take down all Dota 2′s servers for 24 hours, starting Tuesday 14th at 11am PST.

Oh noezzzz Luke what will you do?!

Top Bottom