• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

lol

Espn cut from the Iowa-NW game to show Murray State finally losing. Turned the ball over after the other team failed to close it out on free throws. Next year Racers!

bluemax

Banned
Livewire might be sub Bob tier at DotA2.

I sucked it up mid in that game, I was lagging early on and fell behind Batrider. Also I don't think AM is that good mid against him. We probably need someone who could initiate like Earthshaker or Tidehunter.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
they need to stop fucking around and make it an open beta.

or give me a code.

one of the two.

BigAT

Livewire is worse than me at DOTA? Damn that is bad!

The spectator mode is amazing for Dota 2. I watched the tail end of the match when I got home.

It really is. If Madden could come up with something even 10% as good, I would be in love.

LiveWire

Correct me if I'm wrong but the point of the game is to destroy the Ancient, and to do that you need to push down the lanes and destroy towers along the way. Which is exactly what I was doing.

bluemax

Banned
Correct me if I'm wrong but the point of the game is to destroy the Ancient, and to do that you need to push down the lanes and destroy towers along the way. Which is exactly what I was doing.

Yes but blindly pushing will never be successful. You also bought back more times than I've bought back in the entire time I've been playing DotA2. And you had items sitting in spawn and sitting in the courier.

There's nothing wrong with being bad, I was terrible when I started these types of games and I'm only just now slightly better than terrible. But we were trying to help and you didn't want to listen!

LiveWire

Yes but blindly pushing will never be successful. You also bought back more times than I've bought back in the entire time I've been playing DotA2. And you had items sitting in spawn and sitting in the courier.

There's nothing wrong with being bad, I was terrible when I started these types of games and I'm only just now slightly better than terrible. But we were trying to help and you didn't want to listen!

I was listening. But your advice was basically lol don't get killed. Well no shit, I'm trying not to. :)

BigAT

Dazzle is a carry.

mGzYs.jpg

Ferny

BOSS

Crow and myself just dominated the lane especially since ES and Brood were in the same lane top which was dumb because ES can't do anything really so we focused him and he died every time.

TheCrow

BOSS

Crow and myself just dominated the lane especially since ES and Brood were in the same lane top which was dumb because ES can't do anything really so we focused him and he died every time.
Yeah we put in work up top.

Edit: I have a steam mobile invite so whoever wants it, tell me your steam id.

Edit2: Gone

Striker

Sorry about last night Striker I passed out. Are you around tonight? I don't have anything planned.
Be on AIM later, if I see you on I'll let you know. If I happen not to be on tonight and FMT/Luke/CB can advance with our game left, they can fill in a sub for you to play. After tonight though my schedule will be better to play games and so on.

I might be around until mid-afternoon.

Striker daggered me like that last year, and I made a huge fuss about it, and everyone sided with him.
Our situation was different! But in hindsight I probably shouldn't have, even though most of the league then said they would've done the same. My stance was, score was around 10-7 or 14-7, forget which - anyway, I was around the 35 or so yard line and it was 4th & inches, and I ran up the gut. At that point of the game I believe there was about 2 mins and change left, so I was opted to kick a FG with dipshit Phil Dawson who had no leg strength, or kick a punt to give up the eventual loss which would have happened for sure knowing my luck. So I just went for the kill and wanted to end it. If I had gotten stuffed, it would've given you pretty decent field position.

Here it's 13-0? I would've kicked a FG. Two scores with each being two point must-haves is a pretty hard task to overcome. Play two Safety deep and then milk the clock hard next offensive drive and get a few first downs.

Ramirez

Our situation was different! But in hindsight I probably shouldn't have, even though most of the league then said they would've done the same. My stance was, score was around 10-7 or 14-7, forget which - anyway, I was around the 35 or so yard line and it was 4th & inches, and I ran up the gut. At that point of the game I believe there was about 2 mins and change left, so I was opted to kick a FG with dipshit Phil Dawson who had no leg strength, or kick a punt to give up the eventual loss which would have happened for sure knowing my luck. So I just went for the kill and wanted to end it. If I had gotten stuffed, it would've given you pretty decent field position.

Here it's 13-0? I would've kicked a FG. Two scores with each being two point must-haves is a pretty hard task to overcome. Play two Safety deep and then milk the clock hard next offensive drive and get a few first downs.

!!!

I played two safety deep in a Quarter formation I believe and he scored in 2 plays! You never know with this game...

Am I the only one that it seems like once people start running 5 wide/hurry up, my defense goes completely derp and people just march down the field?

Also, get these games done. :p I think I play you next Trasher, no DOTA tonight!

Striker

!!!

I played two safety deep in a Quarter formation I believe and he scored in 2 plays! You never know with this game...
I took losses then, I'll do it today. Not worth getting people mad or everything over a game like this. My view on it, anyway.

DCX

DCX
So basically in a situation where you can seal a victory you should treat it as you are losing therefor rules dont apply.

Got it. Im cutting my punter and going XFL style here on out. TwinsForLife!!

DCX

Yeah, fuck this no use of Twins. I don't think I've used it all season long because I don't want that to be some built in excuse if I win but many of my opponents use twins extensively and I don't give a fuck that they're doing it and apparently neither do they, so I'm not giving a shit anymore if I run twins 3 straight times.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Yeah. Could you play tonight? I gotta work, but not too late tonight I don't think. What times are good for you?

I should be free after 9 or so. Are you free early tomorrow if tonight won't work?

DCX

DCX
Yeah, fuck this no use of Twins. I don't think I've used it all season long because I don't want that to be some built in excuse if I win but many of my opponents use twins extensively and I don't give a fuck that they're doing it and apparently neither do they, so I'm not giving a shit anymore if I run twins 3 straight times.

This..i havent used it in the last two seasons and three times season 1.

DCX going into dont give no fucks mode.

DCX

Top Bottom