• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

angel_of_death-2large.jpg

I will put you away gently, my sweet prince

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Trasher had told me 8 or 9, he posted at 7 and said he was ready early, I missed him. Tell me what you want me to do...

Striker

Back to regular stuffs after tonight, sorry Wellster. :(

Whoever subs in for me, use CB Ricardo Bush at Free Safety.

RIP Deaires Justice :(

bluemax

Banned
The Jaguars are winless no more!

I in no way deserved to win that game as I made exactly one good play on offense all game.

Most hilarious end to a Madden game I've had in awhile though.

The Jaguars roster is a fucking mess, 3 defensive ends? 2 MLB only one of who is healthy? Good grief!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
The Jaguars are winless no more!

I in no way deserved to win that game as I made exactly one good play on offense all game.

Most hilarious end to a Madden game I've had in awhile though.

The Jaguars roster is a fucking mess, 3 defensive ends? 2 MLB only one of who is healthy? Good grief!

I figured this out when i played smokey. i dont know what the fuck

bluemax

Banned
I figured this out when i played smokey. i dont know what the fuck

Yeah he has some serious depth issues and some weird talent allocations. 2 85 rated FBs, 3 80+ rated CBs. Only 1 LOLB, 2 MLB, 2 ROLB etc.

I wonder what his cap situation is like.

Drizz I'm not sure if I can play now after the advance. My roommate might have guests over and I should hang out...but if anything changes I'll let you know.

bluemax

Banned
7mill

DCX

That's enough to fill out his defensive depth chart with a couple of veterans on 1 year deals.

Seriously Mastershake do the following:

Sign 2 more DEs
Sign 1 more DT
Sign 1 more MLB
Sign 1 more OLB

I had players on the field whose fatigue circle turned GREY. I have never seen that before in Madden.

Ramirez

when it comes to going for it on 4th down in your own territory, particularly in FG range or on the goalline, it becomes a different story for me. personally, if i'm up 13-0 and i have a 4th and inches from the goalline i'm really going to look at who i'm playing. if i'm playing a guy who is a beast on offense, odds are i'm pulling the trigger and going for it. if i'm playing a more conservative player, i kick the FG and make it a 4 score game (2 td's, 2 two point conversions).

Exactly what I said, and from your comments, I think I was completely in the right to go for it if I felt like I needed to. Noted!

eznark

Banned
Tidehunter is fun, but he broke my 5 straight win streak :(

lol pro basketball. Nice of them to script an Asian into the picture this season. Gotta keep those writers on their toes.

Top Bottom