• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

My RB had a 21 yard rushing game against FMT and was still in first for the title so Im almost sure he would have taken it. Now we will never know :(

I'm ok not knowing and simply achieving Leshoure's destiny. I'll let you know what the title feels like ;-)

bluemax

Banned
Going to be a dog fight for the playoffs in both conferences.

AFC Playoff picture:

1. Broncos
2. Patriots
3. Steelers
4. Texans
5. Browns
6. Jets

On the outside looking in:
Raiders (4-4)
Chargers (4-4)
Colts (4-5)
Bills (4-5)
Titans (3-5)
Bengals (3-5)

NFL Playoff picture:

1. 49ers
2. Bears
3. Saints
4. Eagles
5. Lions
6. Bucs

On the outside looking in:
Giants (5-4)
Cards (4-4)
Packers (4-4)
Seahawks (4-5)
Falcons (4-5)

I'm toast for the playoffs. It's gonna take at least 9 wins and I probably lose at least 3 more.

I have Dolphins, Pats, Bills, Lions, Saints, Rams,49ers to go. That is easily 3 more losses.

Nightz

Nice. Most of my friends just don't play sports games much. Hence why I play with you gents.

Nightz, what's your schedule like?

If you can go like right now, I can play. I'm leaving in about an hour and 15 and should be back at like 4 or 5 PST. Gotta play my NCAA game later though.

Edit: I'll try to catch you when I get back.

God damn it, uninstalled and reinstalled and SMNC still doesn't work. I wanted to kill FMT...

:(

i'm still learning how to play this game. maybe i shouldn't play with a 360 controller b/c it doesn't seem that all the actions are available if i do (for instance, i have no idea how to buy bots with the controller or to upgrade skills mid-game)

bluemax

Banned
i'm still learning how to play this game. maybe i shouldn't play with a 360 controller b/c it doesn't seem that all the actions are available if i do (for instance, i have no idea how to buy bots with the controller or to upgrade skills mid-game)

Press B to bring up the buy menu on the keyboard.

Have you seen the ones that Florida wore? Even worse.

Let's go Sparty!!

I did not, but it wouldn't surprise me, Florida has ugly uniforms always.

McNei1y

NFC North > AFC South

Some weird high scoring games though between the division matchups!

I won 42 to 35 against ph33nix. You win 44 to 42 against smokey.

The game gave me a 20 point lead (henderson 1handed pick td and immediately after a forced fumble on the kickoff) and I almost lost it lol. Smokey's passing game killed me.

Ferny

Damnit to hell!!!!! I hate the bills

MCLeH.jpg

drizz I can still play tonight so just post whenever you're back, I'll check periodically. I'm going to take a quick nap so I'll be around against midnight your time

drizz I can still play tonight so just post whenever you're back, I'll check periodically. I'm going to take a quick nap so I'll be around against midnight your time

Got about a pitcher in me, I just tripped on the stairs and dropped my laptop and it fell all the way to the floor banging on each step. I'm so glad this thing is working. I'm gonna go pack myself a bowl and then I'll be ready to go. You awake?

Top Bottom