• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

BigAT

Bob and I won a game! Dazzle is fucking absurd!

Welcome to the good life, I practically out-killed a team by myself (13 to 15) as Dazzle in a game I played earlier today.

j3kKf.jpg

So good.

gg Drizz

this game can go die in a fucking fire

GG mang. I couldn't stop laughing at halftime. I can't believe that happened. 3rd and goal from the one with 10 seconds and no time outs. I call a pass to get sack/fumble and he returns it for the td.

CJ out 2 weeks with a torn shoulder labrum, sorry bout that. Fins were hitting hard today. 3 FFs.

I'm never returning another kick off. That's not why I lost, but......fuck

:jnc

Striker

Olshansky is still in the league? I had him in Season 1, did alright, but I was desperate to stop the run. :|

Levious, what time will you be available tomorrow? I should be free most of the day.

Have you seen the ones that Florida wore? Even worse.

Let's go Sparty!!

Michigan State looks tough as hell. So good.

Soooooooo good. Sullinger got his ass beat up and down the court. Even Adrian Payne was beasting in the post. What a team effort. This team is so tough and plays so hard. I fucking love Tom Izzo. I even got to meet him once in Indianapolis for the 2010 Final Four where we played fucking Butler. Great guy who really loves the school and what he does

eznark

Banned
Soooooooo good. Sullinger got his ass beat up and down the court. Even Adrian Payne was beasting in the post. What a team effort. This team is so tough and plays so hard. I fucking love Tom Izzo. I even got to meet him once in Indianapolis for the 2010 Final Four where we played fucking Butler. Great guy who really loves the school and what he does

Sullinger looked like a completely different player than he has the past few weeks. He was absolutely dominant, especially in the last three or four shit state games I have watched. Last night he looked like he would rather be anywhere else on the planet. Of his ten turnovers, at least six were completely unforced. He was flat terrible.

Mrbob

Sunday Night Dota? I'm itching for some more victories.

What is the counter to being silenced if you are magical user. Are you screwed or just use a town portal to get out of the area?

Sullinger looked like a completely different player than he has the past few weeks. He was absolutely dominant, especially in the last three or four shit state games I have watched. Last night he looked like he would rather be anywhere else on the planet. Of his ten turnovers, at least six were completely unforced. He was flat terrible.

I would probably lose all my composure if I were playing a team that is naturally a lock for the Final Four this year

Ferny

Sunday Night Dota? I'm itching for some more victories.

What is the counter to being silenced if you are magical user. Are you screwed or just use a town portal to get out of the area?

Im down for some SND (Sunday Night Dota) and hopefully we can get a full MM team.

eznark

Banned
Doom Bringer is fun. Back to .500!

I got your message late, Luke. Maybe tonight. Doubtful, my wife and kid get home this afternoon so I won't be playing quite as much tonight.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GG Daw.

1) Fuuuuck your D.

2) Poor Matt Cassel must be damn shell shocked after that game, holy shit.

Edit - I just realized he's banned lol

Oh well, the quest to .500 continues.

nqeHl.gif

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
REY OUT FOR THREE WEEKS!?!? FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Joe Mays era is upon us.

89 TAK, 92 POW, 89 PUR. The linebacker factory continues pumping them out!

eznark

Banned
The problem with playing Dota and swtor is that I now have no time for a game I have been waiting a decade for, Jagged Alliance.

sigh, I need to retire.

Top Bottom