• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

McNei1y

Since I see a lot of Madden GAF people playing DOTA togehter I thought I'd ask if anyone here has BF3 on the PC and if they'd like to play sometime!?

Mrbob

Stupid computer locking up near victory. I would be 4-4 instead of 3-5!

Do you believe in miracles?

450DA79C18BBD7C01FD6F2DB0B376B09D668FF3C

Dat Bounty Hunter!

BigAT

I've been playing Jagged Alliance 2 for what...14 years?! The new one looks awesomely janky. Did you watch the gb quick look?

I haven't gotten around to watching it yet, but I've been disappointed with all the stuff I saw of it. The characters seem so cardboard compared to the original and I'm not really a fan of the gameplay changes.

I won a Dota match earlier with Bob on my team even though he disconnected halfway through and it was 4v5 most of the game. Now that I think about it, maybe we won because he disconnected.

Fuck it. I don't need a new car. I'll take the bus everywhere. I need a new PC rig much more so I can DOTA with you guys. I dug through my old games and popped in Warcraft 3 so I could play the original Dota Custom game today......

Fuck it. I don't need a new car. I'll take the bus everywhere. I need a new PC rig much more so I can DOTA with you guys. I dug through my old games and popped in Warcraft 3 so I could play the original Dota Custom game today......

i wouldn't imagine DOTA2 is a big time system hog. i watched some vids on it and it seems like a pretty simple game graphically

i wouldn't imagine DOTA2 is a big time system hog. i watched some vids on it and it seems like a pretty simple game graphically

Its not for just Dota 2. All I really have is my laptop, which is ancient and not gaming friendly as it is. I need a desktop in genera tool. Especially with Diablo 3 coming out too. I don't imagine I have to spend much more than $600, but as a poor college student with a drinking problem, that is alot

Sanjuro

I had to use the bathroom quickly, ended up coming back to the game unpaused and him playing. After that there were a bunch of plays he kept running backwards on. Kept moving his defenders out of the way of my players. Then around the two minute mark he just quit.

Seemed kind of uneventful, I'm just not sure why that happened. I left the bar early for this. :/

Splat

I'm probably giving the dota key to some RL buds, sorry dudes. If we have spare gifts after I can see what I can do.

Ferny

He's done that whole running guys backwards and all that at the end of games with me. Never quite understood it but that's how he vents. I wouldnt think he's done with the league until he actually is cooled off a bit.

Top Bottom