• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
If someone did that against me id purposely run up the score and waste time. then blast said person in this topic. Its an insult to the person your playing and frankly the whole league. If your pissed at the game thats fine. Throw your disk against the wall after the game Smokey style. Dont make the person your playing suffer with that BS

eznark

Banned

What the hell was that Nightz?

Did Nightz just quit?

Vaderno.jpg

Nightz: Don't quit! We haven't played yet!

I had to use the bathroom quickly, ended up coming back to the game unpaused and him playing. After that there were a bunch of plays he kept running backwards on. Kept moving his defenders out of the way of my players. Then around the two minute mark he just quit.

Seemed kind of uneventful, I'm just not sure why that happened. I left the bar early for this. :/

rivers_medium.gif

Ramirez

If someone did that against me id purposely run up the score and waste time. then blast said person in this topic. Its an insult to the person your playing and frankly the whole league. If your pissed at the game thats fine. Throw your disk against the wall after the game Smokey style. Dont make the person your playing suffer with that BS

I just wanted to point out the irony of this. You found it hilarious when Luke punted to me all 2nd half that one game, but now you're a white knight of respecting people's time!

DCX

DCX

Yea i agree..except i dont have the skill to score at will lol

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Yeah, I thought we were going to do a specific night to teach newbs.

I got no invites either, wellington. And what the hell, I didn't know you were in it!

That's 'cause I don't even know WHAT THE FUCK to do!

See ya next year Nightz. Maybe we'll actually get to play each other!

TheCrow

TheDrow

All I ask is you don't abandon the team mid-game, unlike BOB.
I need to get a ranged hero that isn't a carry. Too much pressure when I play terrible. My two abandonments were because I alt-tabbed and forgot to get back into the game. :/

Smokey

McNei1y....you played a good, clean game. Too bad Tiburon also put their hand in the pot.

I had to wait a few days to say anything as my Madden disc was in serious jeopardy of being destroyed. Complete BS occured in that matchup. At the end of the day though I still had a chance to win it if you know...my guys stop you on 4th down. Not like the coach didn't put them in position to win or anything.

Soon as you caught that pass and got in FG range I threw my controller and let out a FUUUUU. POS game.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Is it me, or is GAF duller without DMczaf and Rorscach around?

Nightz quit? I told you guy's this Sanjuro fella would be the end of Madden GAF.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Portables that cost as much as Consoles.
Portable games that cost as much as console games.

yay

Sokantish

Portable that looks almost as good as console... yay? I dunno.

I kind of wanted a Vita but now I don't even remember what I wanted it for.

Square is so sad these days. Reduced to porting old games in "HD" to get by.

I dn't care about any of their other games at this point (aside from super mario rpg), I just want more FF X. Easily my favorite FF game and among my favorites ever. YUNAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Smokey

Halo 3 wasn't HD.

Hardly any games are. Results in vaseline on the screen complete with tearing all over the damn place.

I blame nintendo.

Eznark are you any good at MLB or are you like bob? I'm excited to lead the newest member of the AL...THE Houston astros to a world series

McNei1y

McNei1y....you played a good, clean game. Too bad Tiburon also put their hand in the pot.

I had to wait a few days to say anything as my Madden disc was in serious jeopardy of being destroyed. Complete BS occured in that matchup. At the end of the day though I still had a chance to win it if you know...my guys stop you on 4th down. Not like the coach didn't put them in position to win or anything.

Soon as you caught that pass and got in FG range I threw my controller and let out a FUUUUU. POS game.

I understand man. I didn't want to be in this position because it actually makes me look worse as a player than I should be. I mean I had some good play calls and all but to have a lead given to me like that and then to barely win it is saying a lot for both of us. The biggest BS was the one handed pick by Henderson for a TD (my LB's seem to love doing that) but to have a random FF by my back up SS was pretty crazy, especially on the next play too.

I wish they didn't happen like that so I could've seen what the final score would have been like.

Ill take a poll after this season to see whats up!

I know I'm still in it for sure! I want to see how this team builds up! I also won't have another game to play like this for a while. I'm still in thoughts about getting a PS3 for The Show but not entirely sure yet.

Smokey

I understand man. I didn't want to be in this position because it actually makes me look worse as a player than I should be. I mean I had some good play calls and all but to have a lead given to me like that and then to barely win it is saying a lot for both of us. The biggest BS was the one handed pick by Henderson for a TD (my LB's seem to love doing that) but to have a random FF by my back up SS was pretty crazy, especially on the next play too.

I wish they didn't happen like that so I could've seen what the final score would have been like.

I know I'm still in it for sure! I want to see how this team builds up! I also won't have another game to play like this for a while. I'm still in thoughts about getting a PS3 for The Show but not entirely sure yet.
I almost put in my backups and call it a day after the FF on the kickoff for a TD. Then I tried to get it back after half with that onside kick and failed lol. Then there was the AJ dropped pass in the endzone for a TD...just wasn't my time to shine.

Even with all that happened you still played well enough to win. Tiburon only had a hand in those events. Ap straight up gashed me and all I had to do was stop you on fourth down in your final drive too but herp that didn't work.

Top Bottom