• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

k, i'll extend it then! 2 games will happen within the next couple hours. besides, wellington only asked for an hour so i should've changed it to 8pm pst anyways. just wanted to see what i could get away with!

i'll wait for you gents then!

Ramirez

Me and MMK are scheduled to play at 9:30 est. Why is the advancement time changing again?

Midnight advance suuuucks for east coast.

Ben getting jobbed out of OPOTW, 5 TDs and 400 yards isn't better than some RB running for 200!?! That happens every week in this league!

Birdman02

I could just as easily say play earlier than an hour before it advances, you have a 3-4 day window.

I was just saying why people might have wanted it moved up!

You're right..I have a 3-4 day window, and my game was scheduled within that time frame. Didn't we advance on Friday? I couldn't play Friday night, and I rarely play games on the weekend because that's my family time.

I'm not mad or anything. It's just a little annoying when people are always wanting to change advance times, draft, offseason, etc. I thought we were originally on a Thur-Sat and Sun-Wed advance schedule so guys who couldn't play on weekends didn't have to worry about missing a week.

You're right..I have a 3-4 day window, and my game was scheduled within that time frame. Didn't we advance on Friday? I couldn't play Friday night, and I rarely play games on the weekend because that's my family time.

I'm not mad or anything. It's just a little annoying when people are always wanting to change advance times, draft, offseason, etc. I thought we were originally on a Thur-Sat and Sun-Wed advance schedule so guys who couldn't play on weekends didn't have to worry about missing a week.

we changed that starting with week 1 of this season. that's why i've been posting POTW updates with advance date/time! the masses asked for 3 day max advancement times, and they received it!

Birdman02

we changed that starting with week 1 of this season. that's why i've been posting POTW updates with advance date/time! the masses asked for 3 day max advancement times, and they received it!

Fair enough. It hasn't been an issue for me so far, but it would've been if the time was pushed up to 6 PST.

Ramirez

I wasn't trying to get you riled up or anything.

Not sure yet. How late you staying up?

I'll be up til at least 2.

Birdman02

No big deal...I just didn't want my game simmed. I actually have the division lead, and I want to lose it on my own. I don't want madden deciding my fate more than it already does.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
i didnt know it was banned post patch.

The one time i attempted it Vick stood there for a second and fell to the ground on his own. Never tried it again.

Ramirez

Isn't it pretty much unstoppable? Also, I wasn't aware this game has received a patch since we've been playing in the league?

Sweet!

Back just in time to play Goldlion!

Tonight after the advance is no good but tomorrow I'm FREE like the US is in SF4Mike Ross is to Jago
:(

Only in Mahvel! We both know Mike is the King of Street Fighter. Jago's Bipson aint got nothing on dat Honda.

And tomorrow night should be cool. I get outta work around 9 est and pushed V-day plans back to Wednesday!

Smokey

Is my smokey TV time here!?

Wed.

Had to help my
future
bro in law move. Of course I don't find this out until today.And Of course again he doesn't mention that he's moving to the 2nd floor got damn body hurts. I will have no strength to throw the controller if you cheese me.

eznark

Banned
Wed.

Had to help my
future
bro in law move. Of course I don't find this out until today.And Of course again he doesn't mention that he's moving to the 2nd floor got damn body hurts. I will have no strength to throw the controller if you cheese me.

You are going to be streaming it live. How could I not troll the shit out of you!?!

Birdman02

I mean your at the 1. I really dont see any kind of cheese here.

just was trying to confirm the rules cause birdman said its banned.. anyways gg birdman.

GG man. I wasn't aware it was patched. Sorry for the confusion. You likely would've scored anyway, so it's not like I was mad.

My o-line was pretty amazing at certain points of the game, and Ingram shook off the guys who managed to get by them. Couldn't do too much in the passing game..other than a couple of bombs to Colston in 1-on-1 coverage, and one huge play in OT to Lance Moore.

Ingram better get some OPOW consideration. 230+ yds, 3 TDs...including the game winner in OT.

I think I need to stop using oaklands defense playbook..Is it cool If we pick a different playbook? I didnt care if you were mad or not I was worried if I broke the rules I was oblivious to it.

Colasante

Good game LiveWire. What killed me was picking you off on 4th down at the very end. Put me on my end of the field. Absolutely terrible.

Smokey

North-gaf and best-coast gaf what yall know about :

IMAG0318.jpg

nom nom

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
biceps1.jpg

Never used any other play books. Once Carolina's as an accident while playing with a friend, but i atoned for my sin

I dabbed in a different playbook a few times mostly because i got frustrated with Philly's running play options but i came back fairly quickly. Probably 85% of madden 12 ive used Philly's playbook

Birdman02

I dabbed in a different playbook a few times mostly because i got frustrated with Philly's running play options but i came back fairly quickly. Probably 85% of madden 12 ive used Philly's playbook

I went with Houston's book for about half of season 1, but I've been running with the Saints' book since then.

I'm such an irrational loyalist, usually for the stupidest things. I can't bring myself to honestly give a look at other playbooks. It would be half hearted even if I did.

Top Bottom