• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Next advance: Thursday, 2/16/12 @ 8pm pst

Offensive POTW: Mark Ingram (Saints) - 24 carries, 236 yards, 3 TD's
Defensive POTW: Michael Johnson (Bengals) - 5 Tackles, 5 Sacks

Game of the Week: Vikings defeat Texans, 44-42; wow this must have been a gem to watch! wish i would've tuned in on smokeytv (if it was on) :(
Upcoming game of the week: Patriots Vs. 49ers - the superbowl matchup that should've happened if kyle williams didn't exist :(

play your games jokers!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
play your games jokers!

Lemme fix that up

Defensive POTW: Domnique Rodgers-Cromartie (Eagles) - 3 Tackles, 3 INT's

Game of the Week: Vikings defeat Texans, 44-42; wow this must have been a gem to watch! wish i would've tuned in on smokeytv (if it was on) :(
Upcoming game of the week: Patriots Vs. 49ers - the superbowl matchup that should've happened if kyle williams didn't exist :(

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Lemme fix that up

Defensive POTW: Domnique Rodgers-Cromartie (Eagles) - 3 Tackles, 3 INT's

fuck outta here.

LiveWire

Good game LiveWire. What killed me was picking you off on 4th down at the very end. Put me on my end of the field. Absolutely terrible.

Yea gg, I was hoping you would try to pick it off. I could have punted, but I figured it was worth taking a shot just in case it was completed. Honestly shouldn't have been that close, but another no awareness clinic by my receivers, smh. Redskins receivers are watching more balls fly in front of their face than a sorority house.

gg sanjuro. you really gave me all i could handle.... thought you had the game won as you were driving with the tie game, then pwill bailed me out.

i wasn't prepared for woodhead on that TD run you had.... and you murdered my speedy rookie :(

Ramirez

North-gaf and best-coast gaf what yall know about :

IMAG0318.jpg

nom nom

They're ok, too much work for so little reward though.

Striker is tonight a no go? :( We should be game of the week!

If you think crawfish are too much work then you're doing it wrong.

GG Alex. Wasn't going to let Spiller get the best of me like he did last time and that was probably the best game I've ever offensively played. 9/9 on 3rd down. No interceptions, just one fumble by my 3rd HB. Jason Campbell went 13/13 for 157 yards, 1 TD. Daniel Thomas went for 161 yards on 23 carries (7.0 per) for 2 TDs. Need to keep this momentum!

I've only ate them once, but breaking them in half and dealing with the smell for what equated to not even really a full bite, meh.

I'll stick to crabs and lobsters.

Yeah they're cooked outside for good reason. Once you get accustomed to it you can go through 'em quickly though. I prefer crab and lobster too, but they don't compare in price.

Smokey

I've only ate them once, but breaking them in half and dealing with the smell for what equated to not even really a full bite, meh.

I'll stick to crabs and lobsters.

How much did you try? I can usually eat 4-5 lbs by myself. And you usually combine it with crab legs, potatoes, corn etc.

Pretty easy to get full. The 3lb I had tonight were a tease though. Univ of Houston has this boil every year where you can eat as much crawfish as you want the entire day for like $40. Fucking crazy and you don't wanna look at crawfish for a couple of weeks afterwards.

How much did you try? I can usually eat 4-5 lbs by myself. And you usually combine it with crab legs, potatoes, corn etc.

Pretty easy to get full. The 3lb I had tonight were a tease though. Univ of Houston has this boil every year where you can eat as much crawfish as you want the entire day for like $40. Fucking crazy and you don't wanna look at crawfish for a couple of weeks afterwards.

stop dodging me

Splat

GG Colasante. Easily the highest scoring game I've been in this season. Some crazy shit went down that first Q, like the PD on the backwards WR screen for a fumble return. I had no idea Bradford was such a mobile QB in this franchise, he was sprinting throwing cross body darts like nothin'.

Ramirez

That's probably why I wasn't impressed, I only had maybe a 1/2 lb. and was eating them by themselves.

I want some seafood now. :(

Striker, I'll be on TOR, so just message me on AIM if you want to play tonight.

Smokey

That's probably why I wasn't impressed, I only had maybe a 1/2 lb. and was eating them by themselves.

I want some seafood now. :(

Striker, I'll be on TOR, so just message me on AIM if you want to play tonight.

.5lb? lol that's probably why twinhead. That does nothing but tell your stomach some more good shit is on the way.

He's been MIA since Kobe castrated his rockets a few days ago. Understandable.

That game was right after Lin tore you a new asshole and uwas mad. It's an outlier.

Ramirez

.5lb? lol that's probably why twinhead. That does nothing but tell your stomach some more good shit is on the way.

That game was right after Lin tore you a new asshole and uwas mad. It's an outlier.

You're gonna need to come up with a new name when I tap that ass running all shotgun and 3 wide on you.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
CB, I forgot today is valentines day, is it cool if we play wednesday night?

Smokey

valentine's day one of the worst holidays in existence. Not even a holiday really just some fabricated day that hallmark decided to twist and turn into a billion dollar industry :/

oh well..at least there's SBJ day March 14th!

eznark

Banned
Sounds like a magical night

Amen. My wife and I celebrated Valentine's Day once I think. If I thought she would only wear sexy shit like an Aaron Rodgers jersey one day a year I never would have married her.

Like FMT. You think his wife only shits on his chest on Valentine's Day? Hell no, she probably does that once or twice a week. Chumps and high school kids need valentine's day.

Man...valentine's day was awesome in high school!

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
I've never actually been, I've always wondered why their adverts end with "for around ten bucks"? Does the price fluctuate?

what, are the stores closed today? Not like I'm laying out rose petals on the damn floor or something.

I'm buying cheap roses tomorrow and am going to lay them out on my girlfriends bed and bang her on a bed of roses. I'm kind of excited. It'll probably be a disaster and go nothing like i have planned/tv & film have made it look, but thats ok!

eznark

Banned
I'm buying cheap roses tomorrow and am going to lay them out on my girlfriends bed and bang her on a bed of roses. I'm kind of excited. It'll probably be a disaster and go nothing like i have planned/tv & film have made it look, but thats ok!

I had no idea you were 14.

Top Bottom