• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Nightz

I'm buying cheap roses tomorrow and am going to lay them out on my girlfriends bed and bang her on a bed of roses. I'm kind of excited. It'll probably be a disaster and go nothing like i have planned/tv & film have made it look, but thats ok!

Yup. And you're probably expecting her to clean it up afterwards. She's just gonna hate you.

I'm buying cheap roses tomorrow and am going to lay them out on my girlfriends bed and bang her on a bed of roses. I'm kind of excited. It'll probably be a disaster and go nothing like i have planned/tv & film have made it look, but thats ok!

Trust me this is a sweet plan but be careful not to get one of the rose thorns in your dickhole. It really hurts :(

Smokey

Don't worry about eznark..he's mad dat tang doesn't come his way as much now that he's married..tries to play it off by downplaying v-day

Trust me this is a sweet plan but be careful not to get one of the rose thorns on your dickhole. It really hurts :(

you sure that burning feeling was a rose thorn?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'

8045P.jpg

It's a little disturbing to me that I thought about whether or not anyone would remember the movie. Almost 13 years ago, wtf.

valentine's day one of the worst holidays in existence. Not even a holiday really just some fabricated day that hallmark decided to twist and turn into a billion dollar industry :/

oh well..at least there's SBJ day March 14th!

But how am I supposed to know when to treat my gf nice without a giant corporation with a vested interest telling me so?

I have enough to worry about already!

Than you hallmark. I would be lost without you

eznark

Banned
Don't worry about eznark..he's mad dat tang doesn't come his way as much now that he's married..tries to play it off by downplaying v-day

Sex is no match for dota 2

smokey said:
valentine's day one of the worst holidays in existence. Not even a holiday really just some fabricated day that hallmark decided to twist and turn into a billion dollar industry :/

I guess you agree?

LukeSmith

See, Valentine's Day actually isn't one of the "sex-is-likely" holidays in a marriage.

When you're younger (tween-college), sure, it cracks the list. And when you're single, there's theoretical success to found at the bottom of some heffers beer glass at the local pub. But, V-day doesn't crack the top 2 "most likely days to get laid" if you're married.

Those end up at:
1. Your birthday
2. Your wedding anniversary

I think there is such a dramatic fall-off for long-time married folks after these two days. Also, a lot of people make the mistake of thinking HER birthday would crack this list -- it doesn't.

Goldlion, if you aren't videotaping this roses shit to save for later you're doing it wrong.

Ramirez

When you're coming up with these crack pot marriage sex theories, are you saying this is how it goes for people who have been married like 20 years plus or what? lol

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
I've been married 14 years, kids are older. But our sex life seems a good bit more active than my peers. I have no idea what is typical.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
At work still, doubt I can tonight, but I will send you a message through live if I can get out early.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
See, Valentine's Day actually isn't one of the "sex-is-likely" holidays in a marriage.

When you're younger (tween-college), sure, it cracks the list. And when you're single, there's theoretical success to found at the bottom of some heffers beer glass at the local pub. But, V-day doesn't crack the top 2 "most likely days to get laid" if you're married.

Those end up at:
1. Your birthday
2. Your wedding anniversary

I think there is such a dramatic fall-off for long-time married folks after these two days. Also, a lot of people make the mistake of thinking HER birthday would crack this list -- it doesn't.

Goldlion, if you aren't videotaping this roses shit to save for later you're doing it wrong.

wtf

Valentine's day is the EASIEST day to pick up women. If it falls anywhere from Thursday to Sunday you're in even more luck due to the weekend proximity. IMO you'd have to be a dumbass not to get laid.

Trasher

That just got ridiculous at the end there... good game

I almost didn't want to score on that last play...lol. Didn't want to give you that much time! But I had to haha.

GG. Was a close one. Couldn't stop Matthews all game. Luckily you were in a position where you had to pass at the end.

bluemax

Banned
wtf

Valentine's day is the EASIEST day to pick up women. If it falls anywhere from Thursday to Sunday you're in even more luck due to the weekend proximity. IMO you'd have to be a dumbass not to get laid.

So you're saying I should hit a bar up tonight after work?

Smokey

Wellie is right..on Vday there's lots of smack-a-roo opportunities. Dem single ladies wanna feel loved. And those of you in college should not be studying. Right about now should be pre-game time.

McNei1y

My GF works overnight as a nurse, so I guess I'll have to jack it to Vita videos tonight!

Before or after our game!!!?

Wellie is right..on Vday there's lots of smack-a-roo opportunities. Dem single ladies wanna feel loved. And those of you in college should not be studying. Right about now should be pre-game time.

Good call. I'm going to try and get my roommates off their asses tonight.

LiveWire

mad hatter is the new lunch deal, 5 dollar burger and fries.

Wait you're in DC too? Actually I guess that makes sense, there are a ridiculous amount of Cowboys fans in DC. If I had a dollar for everytime I was walking around town in my jersey and heard someone yell "howboutdemcowboys!?"...

So, New Mad Hatter or Old Mad Hatter? Old Mad Hatter is now called Mighty Pint. That place was a legendary hook-up spot. As was Sign of the Whale next door. Ah I miss DC... :/

Smokey

If you get wasted and don't smack something you should come back and play your GAF game drunk.

I did this back in my day and had one of the greatest games ever (sorry Matrix lol).

Top Bottom