• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

LiveWire

I guess I'll make it work with my poor college park ass. Might as well spend money on drinks.

Well if you don't want to drop a lot of cash scratch off Redline. Best bet is Georgetown. The Guards in Georgetown is a meat market, and the bartenders give heavy pours.

Speaking of, I just realized that DC is the only city in the world I've ever been to where the bartenders actively drink while serving.

McNei1y

Well if you don't want to drop a lot of cash scratch off Redline. Best bet is Georgetown. The Guards in Georgetown is a meat market, and the bartenders give heavy pours.

Speaking of, I just realized that DC is the only city in the world I've ever been to where the bartenders actively drink while serving.

Yeah. It's either Georgetown or, if we're lazy/drunk, Bethesda tonight. I enjoy when bartenders drink on the job. Having hot bartenders take shots with you is something I enjoy.

LiveWire

Yeah. It's either Georgetown or, if we're lazy/drunk, Bethesda tonight. I enjoy when bartenders drink on the job. Having hot bartenders take shots with you is something I enjoy.

Oh Bethesda? I think there's a new joint up there called The Box that's supposed to be good. Originally I think it was going to be named Liquor Box but that got vetoed, :jnc.

Mrbob

All those years you backed Impulse for nothing. Losing team!

I realize that hit has made you an empty, bitter, shell of man!

Btw nice new tag!

In other news, wellie looks absolutely nothing like i had pictured!

It always works that way too... i think the only person that i had an accurate picture in my head of was Ez lol

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
In other news, wellie looks absolutely nothing like i had pictured!

It always works that way too... i think the only person that i had an accurate picture in my head of was Ez lol

Clearly you missed the countless Tiki Barber jokes

Hay guyz, anyone seen wellie?!?!

SuperStock_1841-46387.jpg

Mrbob

Everyone makes boring shooters nowadays on consoles. This is why I like Sony:

Sony has just unveiled the game that Afrika should have been. Titled Tokyo Jungle, this new PlayStation 3 title depicts a fight against lions and other wild animals on the streets of Tokyo.

The ones doing the fighting aren't humans, though. As the story goes, in the year 20XX man has disappeared from the Earth. Animals fight for survival in a ruined Tokyo setting.

You take control of a jungle creature and fight for survival against other creatures. Animal types include lions, crocodiles, foxes and hippos.

Famitsu refers to the game as "a true hunting game" and lists the genre as "hunting action." That's the genre for something like Monster Hunter, but the magazine notes that this time its the wild animals doing the hunting.

Tokyo Jungle will offer both Story and Survival Mode. In the game's story mode, you'll work through missions centered around the various animals. Eventually, you'll discover the truth behind mankind's disappearance. In Survival Mode, you select a single animal and attempt to survive as long as possible.

Don't laugh too hard at the premise. Tokyo Jungle is the latest title to emerge from Sony's PlayStation C.A.M.P amateur development program, which has a reputation for making the bizarre wonderful.

A release is set for Winter. Famitsu's information box lists PlayStation Network support, although it's unclear at present if this is for multiplayer play.

Get ready for Tokyo Jungle!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=463162

It is. The cut scenes for the story mode are awesome. The game feels right.

#TwistedMetalisBack

Did you get your Axel code from Amazon, yet? Those aholes haven't emailed me one.

nah i haven't gotten the code yet. and yeah the story mode is an awesome throwback with the FMV.... i loved sweet tooths ending lulz i knew that shit was coming!

and target is having a buy 2 get 1 free for all vita games next week! my body is ready

the 3ds had no good launch games. the joke was on you!

but i didn't buy it until it went on sale.

and vita has some legitimately good launch games: wipeout, hot shots golf, UMVC3, ninja gaiden, virtua tennis 4, lumines, uncharted. not saying im buying all these but there are some decent options

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
So, New Mad Hatter or Old Mad Hatter? Old Mad Hatter is now called Mighty Pint. That place was a legendary hook-up spot. As was Sign of the Whale next door. Ah I miss DC... :/

must be the new one, next to Luna, about a half block south of the circle.

eznark

Banned
Went into gamestop yesterday to pick up Tales of the Abyss and noticed they have an extra $25 credit for portable systems that are traded in towards a Vita. Since I have a few DS's, a PSP and an ipod touch all sitting around unused, I think I can end up getting the Vita for like $50.

I think I am going to preorder one this morning depending on how much they give me for all this shit.

Birdman02

Bluemax, I think you're next on my schedule. What's your availability like? I can play at 1est during my lunch break, at 6-6:15 when I get home from work, or anytime after 10. Let me know what's good for you.

Top Bottom