• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official XBOX 360 Madden 2009 Season 2.5 Thread: RROD SCARE US!!

Birdman02

Nightz said:
Slo or Birdman, what do your schedules look like for tomorrow?

And is MWS taking over the Titans?

My wife's working tomorrow, so it's just me and my 2 yr old all day. He usually takes a 1-2 hour nap around 2 EST, but I can't promise I'll be able to get a game in.

woodchuck

slo: probably won't be around tonight to play the game. how about sometime monday evening?

good game sableholic. looks like i finally lost in the league :(

man, that missed FG to tie the game at 13 really took the life out of me. also, i'm so used to playing with the cowboys offensive line. culpepper was on the ground a lot:lol

gg woodchuck, yeah that missed fg definitely did you in especially since I ended up getting a td right after that I believe. And yea culpepper was on the ground a lot and I really didn't blitz that much, mainly cause I was worried about giving up the big play (ala that pass to calvin you had)

AirBrian

After Week 8, I'm going to do some mid-season awards, so please, please, please try and get all of your games (and make-up games) in by Tuesday!

AirBrian

Nightz said:
And is MWS taking over the Titans?
Ah yes, he sent me a PM asking to take them over after the 360 games online were so much smoother than the PS3 games. He's currently banned from GAF, but just send him a PM on XBL.

daw840

AirBrian said:
Ah yes, he sent me a PM asking to take them over after the 360 games online were so much smoother than the PS3 games. He's currently banned from GAF, but just send him a PM on XBL.

LOL, how the fuck do you actually get banned from GAF? You have to say some really raunchy shit to get banned it seems like.

daw840

Week 4 Pittsburgh vs NEW ENGLAND [-enter-] dammitmattt
Week 7 Kansas City vs GREEN BAY [-enter-] MR STROKE
Week 8 Kansas City vs INDIANAPOLIS [-enter-] Tcvrod

Anyone around right now?

daw840

MWS Natural said:
It's not really hard...you don't go into the gaming forum much?

LOL, no I pretty much stay in the online and OT sides. I read a lot in specific games on the gaming side, but I don't really post.

Birdman02

Nightz said:
Birdman, would you happen to be available tonight?

Sorry I missed you, but I wasn't able to play at all last night. I should be around tonight anytime after 9:00 EST or maybe a little earlier. Actually, I'm available at that same time pretty much all week (except tomorrow). Let me know what night works best for you.

Nightz

Birdman02 said:
Sorry I missed you, but I wasn't able to play at all last night. I should be around tonight anytime after 9:00 EST or maybe a little earlier. Actually, I'm available at that same time pretty much all week (except tomorrow). Let me know what night works best for you.
Cool, that time works for me. How about we try for tonight? Hopefully I'm not asked to work OT today.

LJ11

BigAT said:
LJ, I'll be around the rest of the night if you want to get our game in.

Sorry for not replying, I was busy most of the day. I've got one game tonight in the PS3 league, but I'm free pretty much free every night the rest of the week. Just name the day/time, I'm there.

BigAT

LJ11 said:
Sorry for not replying, I was busy most of the day. I've got one game tonight in the PS3 league, but I'm free pretty much free every night the rest of the week. Just name the day/time, I'm there.

I'm around the rest of the night if you want to play before/after your PS3 game. If not, pretty much any other night this week after 5 PM EST works for me.

I just noticed that Suisham had more FG makes then he has attempted.. oops. All fixed now though. Why does the FGA column come before the FGM column? Seems odd, is that changeable?

AirBrian

sableholic said:
I just noticed that Suisham had more FG makes then he has attempted.. oops. All fixed now though. Why does the FGA column come before the FGM column? Seems odd, is that changeable?
Hmm...I'll check it out when I get home. I think on Madden FGA is before FGM...maybe?

Slo

BigJohnson, are you still available at 8 tonight? If not, woodchuck would like to take your time slot.

woodchuck

Slo said:
Tentatively, yes.

Woodchuck, you down tonight?

yeah, did you get my pm?

I have to play my Fifa league match at 7pm cst. Taking into account any delays, I should be available to play at 8pm or later

Slo

I'm ready when you are.

Edit: sorry but I may need to pause once or twice. I'm watching my kids right now. And they're monsters.

woodchuck

good game slo. my god, peterson is hard to tackle :lol

and i probably shouldnt have wasted that timeout on that challenge...

Slo

GG to you too. I think if I wouldn't have had a much higher rated team, I wouldn't have one. You did a really good job bottling AP up.

woodchuck

Slo said:
GG to you too. I think if I wouldn't have had a much higher rated team, I wouldn't have one. You did a really good job bottling AP up.

you probably still would have won because i threw those two picks at the beginning. i totally misread the zone on the first pick.

then antoine winfield jumped the curl on the 2nd pick.

Top Bottom