• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official XBOX 360 Madden 2009 Season 2.5 Thread: RROD SCARE US!!

AirBrian

The next week opens up tomorrow night, so get your games in!

BTW, we need another sub! :lol Ando had to drop because his kid broke his Madden disc. :-(

We've actually been doing a great job subbing thanks to a few. And if anyone wants a second team, let me know. I don't have a problem with that as long as it's not in the same division. If no one wants the Titans, I'm going to adopt them next week.

woodchuck

I can be both Dallas and Detroit I guess. I've already subbed for Detroit twice so I'm pretty comfortable with them.

....but is it ok if I don't put player stats for Detroit?

I'm playing my Fifa match at 8pm cst. Anyone free around 6pm cst to play against Detroit to get your backlog done? and then at 9pm cst?

AirBrian

woodchuck said:
I can be both Dallas and Detroit I guess. I've already subbed for Detroit twice so I'm pretty comfortable with them.

....but is it ok if I don't put player stats for Detroit?
Can you at least do passing, rushing, and receiving? :D

Nightz

I'd like to take another team. Which teams are available? Titans, Steelers and Broncos? Is Ando coming back or is he out for the season?

AirBrian

Nightz said:
I'd like to take another team. Which teams are available? Titans, Steelers and Broncos? Is Ando coming back or is he out for the season?
Yep, his disc is done so it's for good. :-(

Since woodchuck took the Li:lolns, it's the Steelers, Broncos, and Titans left. I would prefer the Titans, but if it's your team or you just really want them, that's fine -- I'll take whatever. All 3 are in the AFC so it really doesn't matter to me.

daw840

AirBrian said:
Yep, his disc is done so it's for good. :-(

Since woodchuck took the Li:lolns, it's the Steelers, Broncos, and Titans left. I would prefer the Titans, but if it's your team or you just really want them, that's fine -- I'll take whatever. All 3 are in the AFC so it really doesn't matter to me.

Fuck it, if no one else wants the Steelers, I will take them.

Slo

woodchuck said:
I can be both Dallas and Detroit I guess.

Fuck that! I'm not playing you three times a year!

Nightz, I need to get a game in with you if you're the new Broncs owner.

Nightz

Slo said:
Nightz, I need to get a game in with you if you're the new Broncs owner.
Sure...I won't be available today, but anytime tomorrow after 5pm PST works for me. When are you available?

woodchuck

yeah, actually, i dont know if i should take another nfc team.

can daw take the lions, and i take either the titans or steelers?

woodchuck

fine! i'll be the lions. it'll be a chance to prove that my 7-0 record with the cowboys isn't due to the fact that i'm the cowboys

AirBrian said:
Let's go fellas! *clap clap clapclapclap*

If you're bored, we need subs for Pittsburgh, Detroit, and Tennessee. I've subbed for 3 games already, woodchuck has, daw has offered, vumpler has, N1ghtz has...you can PM MWS and/or pheeniks. Let's get them done already! No excuses!

Uh...yeah seems like i'm the unwanted child here. No one ever responds to my sub offers :lol

LJ11

sableholic said:
lj when are you available?

I need to get a couple of games in with Denog for the PS3 league, but I may be available around 10:30pm.

I'm free tomorrow night as well, if you can't do it tonight.

AirBrian

MWS Natural said:
Uh...yeah seems like i'm the unwanted child here. No one ever responds to my sub offers :lol
What team do you want then? I'm sure those of us with a second team wouldn't mind giving it up...

LJ11 said:
I need to get a couple of games in with Denog for the PS3 league, but I may be available around 10:30pm.

I'm free tomorrow night as well, if you can't do it tonight.

I actually don't think i'll be able to do it tonight, but i'll im you if i'm around. Otherwise it might have to wait till 10:30 -11 thursday night. Friday night I might be around earlier in the night though if that's better.

LJ11

sableholic said:
I actually don't think i'll be able to do it tonight, but i'll im you if i'm around. Otherwise it might have to wait till 10:30 -11 thursday night. Friday night I might be around earlier in the night though if that's better.

Whatever works for you, I'm free most nights.

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
birdman i'm home for the night. i would like to get our game in as early as possible. Let me know.

Nightz

Slo I'm not sure I'll be able to make our game tonight. Piece of crap software that we're testing isn't functioning properly so I have to do some overtime. I'll let you know when I get home to see if you're still available.

Slo

Nightz said:
Slo I'm not sure I'll be able to make our game tonight. Piece of crap software that we're testing isn't functioning properly so I have to do some overtime. I'll let you know when I get home to see if you're still available.

No problem. Try me when you get home, but I'll probably just try to find something else to do tonight.

Birdman02

vumpler said:
birdman i'm home for the night. i would like to get our game in as early as possible. Let me know.

You still around?

Also, AIM is getting on my nerves....it won't let me sign in. Keeps getting stuck when I click to sign in.

Played my first game on 360 last night since playing with you guys and WOW the lag is so much better than the 360 version. I thought the PS3 version was a bit slower but I didn't realize how drastic it was. Of the 3 games I played each one felt like the person was sitting right next to me...crazy.

Somnia

AB...I'm off work on Saturday. You up for playing at some point then? Just let me know.

edit: I have plans till 1230pm cst so anytime after that

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
daw840 said:
GG Vumpler. That shit was crazy.

It's weird playing with a team that is actually good!!:lol
Yeah the lucky breaks you got were astounding. 2 of those picks were double bobbled, one was a busted route by my FB he never turned up field, and the other was a play I didn't notice Delhomme got hurt. So matt moore under threw the piss out of a wide open steve smith for a touchdown.

GG LJ that's the best game I've had with Portis all year. I had a couple really awful passes with JC though and I think one of them you made a nice user pick. Also :lol at Fred Davis getting caught from behind, so close.

I do need to apologize though, I completely forgot to write down you team stats, so hopefully you got them.

Edit: Also I added my stats for my last game which i forgot to do earlier, sorry.

LJ11

sableholic said:
GG LJ that's the best game I've had with Portis all year. I had a couple really awful passes with JC though and I think one of them you made a nice user pick. Also :lol at Fred Davis getting caught from behind, so close.

I do need to apologize though, I completely forgot to write down you team stats, so hopefully you got them.

Edit: Also I added my stats for my last game which i forgot to do earlier, sorry.

I didn't write them down, my bad. Yeah, that was a good game, I couldn't stop Portis.

LJ11 said:
I didn't write them down, my bad. Yeah, that was a good game, I couldn't stop Portis.

Damn, guess you'll have to approximate them from your player stats. I can't believe thats the first time I've played you in this years madden, we gotta get some scrimmages in here and there, I really enjoyed strategizing (sp?) last year.

LJ11

sableholic said:
Damn, guess you'll have to approximate them from your player stats. I can't believe thats the first time I've played you in this years madden, we gotta get some scrimmages in here and there, I really enjoyed strategizing (sp?) last year.

Yeah, we definitely need to run a few more, good times.

daw840

Week 4 Pittsburgh vs NEW ENGLAND [-enter-] dammitmattt
Week 5 Pittsburgh vs TENNESSEE [-enter-] The Natural
Week 7 Kansas City vs GREEN BAY [-enter-] MR STROKE
Week 8 Kansas City vs INDIANAPOLIS [-enter-] Tcvrod

These are my unplayed games. Is anyone around to get one of these done?

daw840 said:
Week 4 Pittsburgh vs NEW ENGLAND [-enter-] dammitmattt
Week 5 Pittsburgh vs TENNESSEE [-enter-] The Natural
Week 7 Kansas City vs GREEN BAY [-enter-] MR STROKE
Week 8 Kansas City vs INDIANAPOLIS [-enter-] Tcvrod

These are my unplayed games. Is anyone around to get one of these done?

I can probably play tonight. I didn't realize that you took over the Steelers.

Top Bottom