• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official XBOX 360 Madden 2009 Season 2.5 Thread: RROD SCARE US!!

Somnia

BigJonsson said:
Umm I still plan on entering the Giants stats, once I remember to grab the sheet of paper I left by my Xbox

Hey when you up for playing our week 4 game? I'm on vacation all week and am available at anytime except for the next 6 hours =P *dinner for my mom's bday and dallas on tv* I can play anytime tonight or anytime tomorrow,etc. Just let me know man

daw840

Dammittmatt, when do you want to play our week 3 game today. I forgot the Chiefs are on a bye, I can play whenever.

Somnia said:
Hey when you up for playing our week 4 game? I'm on vacation all week and am available at anytime except for the next 6 hours =P *dinner for my mom's bday and dallas on tv* I can play anytime tonight or anytime tomorrow,etc. Just let me know man

Tomorrow at like 2:30 EST?

Or tonight after midnight EST?

daw840

Good game matt. That shit was down to the wire for sure. Both of our WR's dropped some seriously bad passes that would have gone the distance. I think that's the first game I have ever played with 2 (almost 3) safeties.:lol :lol

GG, Daw. You shut me down when it mattered and I couldn't stop you. LJ is fucking unstoppable, and my RBs are shit.

God damn is this game frustrating. I had at least 5 dropped INTs, and two safeties against me because of Daw's instant pressure and Cassell's inability to get rid of the ball. Plus, Randy Moss' 4 drops didn't help at all. To make matters worse, my receiver icons disappeared on not one, but two plays, both times on busted plays when I had WIDE OPEN WRs.

And this was after our game locked up at an injury after we had played a full half on our first attempt at the game. Fix your fucking game, EA!!!

Birdman02

Blakero said:
My week 2 oponent... MESSAGE ME

Would you settle for a msg from your week 3 opponent? I sent you one last (or maybe it was Friday) night when you were on the 2k9 demo, but you didn't respond.

Slo

Birdman02 said:
Would you settle for a msg from your week 3 opponent? I sent you one last (or maybe it was Friday) night when you were on the 2k9 demo, but you didn't respond.

Same. I think we should just find a permanent sub.

Always nice to kick off the ball to start a game, force the other team to punt, have them punt it to the 3, take over on offence, toss 1 pass to the TE for a 97 yard TD, kick off the ball, intercept a pass for a TD and be up 14-0

That was a fun game Somnia, I thought you were gonna pwn me after you tied it at 14 but Brandon Jacobs decided he was gonna be good today :)

and nice fumble recovery and long bombs

Somnia

BigJonsson said:
Always nice to kick off the ball to start a game, force the other team to punt, have them punt it to the 3, take over on offence, toss 1 pass to the TE for a 97 yard TD, kick off the ball, intercept a pass for a TD and be up 14-0

That was a fun game Somnia, I thought you were gonna pwn me after you tied it at 14 but Brandon Jacobs decided he was gonna be good today :)

and nice fumble recovery and long bombs

Yep it was fun...would have been better if Jacobs wouldnt have finally joined the game :lol

Well like, I didn't really have a full offensive posession until the late 2nd quarter :p

And once I broke that 66 yard TD run I figured I had your number lol

edit - should have saved some of the replays from that game - the 97 yard TD, 66 yard TD run and your punt return that had me running all over the place lol

Somnia

BigJonsson said:
Well like, I didn't really have a full offensive posession until the late 2nd quarter :p

And once I broke that 66 yard TD run I figured I had your number lol

edit - should have saved some of the replays from that game - the 97 yard TD, 66 yard TD run and your punt return that had me running all over the place lol

Ya I just couldn't stop the run it was sad heh...Got to love Jackson on punt returns =P

Somnia

AirBrian said:
Did you see Romo is out 4 weeks too? You guys are in trouble.

Ya I woke up to ESPN saying that to me. Yay us :lol on top of that we play the Giants in that time frame too...at the rate were going were gonna be a wild card team probably.

Karish

Guys, Im ready to play my matches. People kept messaging my 360 instead of PMing me. Not a good idea. Please PM me so we can schedule matches

AirBrian

Blakero said:
Guys, Im ready to play my matches. People kept messaging my 360 instead of PMing me. Not a good idea. Please PM me so we can schedule matches
Have you tried PMing Slo and Birdman?

Slo

Mr Stroke and I will be playing either Wed or Thurs.

Edit: Damnit! AP was robbed for the NFCOPotW! Purple deserved a clean sweep! :D

Somnia

AirBrian said:
Birdman sent me a request to open up Week 5 early so you guys could play your game. Now I know why! :lol

LOL I'm going to have to play wood again when he has Roy...son...of..a...bitch. Screw it I'm going to knock him out of the game and that's that.

Birdman02

AirBrian said:
Birdman sent me a request to open up Week 5 early so you guys could play your game. Now I know why! :lol

You weren't supposed to tell anyone that....you're supposed to open the week early in hopes of "speeding things up"!!!

I thought all cowboy haters were supposed to stick together!!!!

Slo

Blakero said:

Yeah, it's everybody else's fault that you ignored their attempts to contact you and made no attempt at contact yourself. You don't have an explanation? Just that?

woodchuck

Birdman02 said:
You weren't supposed to tell anyone that....you're supposed to open the week early in hopes of "speeding things up"!!!

don't worry. i'll have brad johnson starting...

AirBrian

Birdman02 said:

That's the price you pay for your OT win! Freakin' Mike Brown.

I will admit that was one helleva strip by JTO though after the Briggs INT! :lol You should've uploaded it.

:-(

daw840

What is going on with the Detroit and Tennesse owners? Why do you have so many unplayed games?

You both only have ONE game played. We are on week 4 now.

AirBrian

daw840 said:
What is going on with the Detroit and Tennesse owners? Why do you have so many unplayed games?

We're subbing for bons...he's apparently got some personal crap going on that needs to be taken care of.

daw840

AirBrian said:
We're subbing for bons...he's apparently got some personal crap going on that needs to be taken care of.

Alright thats cool. What's up with the other one?

Edit: I will be more than happy to sub tomorrow if anyone wants to play a game tomorrow.

Slo

I've got no PMs and no XBL messages from Blakero. I refuse to chase this guy any more. He's got to get a hold of me and work himself into my schedule if he wants to play. Boy, I sure can't wait to go through this shit again in week 10!

Mr. Stroke, would tonight or tomorrow night work better for you? I'm flexible! It's your call! I aim to please!

Top Bottom