• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official XBOX 360 Madden 2009 Season 2.5 Thread: RROD SCARE US!!

AirBrian

mr stroke said:
anyone got a hold of of Blakero?(Lions)?
I can't seem to find him, and I don't know if he is out or is someone subing for him? he is my week 4 game, but it doesnt look like he has played week 3 yet...
He's MIA. We're subbing for him.

woodchuck

BigJonsson said:
Gah

Lost 20-10

Eli threw 3 Ints :(

GG woodchuck

yeah, good game. i was getting worried there at the end. it's like eli manning suddenly woke up...then he threw that pick.

one of those other picks was a complete fluke. like, the ball went through burress's hands and into my DB.

at least brad johnson didn't totally fuck up

I'm having bad luck with opponents. Week 1 (bonsevan) is MIA. Week 4 (GG Douche) dropped out for reasons unknown). Week 5 (tcvr0d) was too busy all weekend playing NBA2K9 to make time for me. His response two days ago when I had plenty of time to play: "maybe Sunday."

Come on, people. Don't be dicks!

Slo

I'm around and can sub, unless Birdman wants to get our actual game in. Just be warned that I may need to pause occasionally because I'm watching my kids.

Slo said:
I'm around and can sub, unless Birdman wants to get our actual game in. Just be warned that I may need to pause occasionally because I'm watching my kids.

Slo,

I'd rather you sub for bonsevan if you don't mind since I'm playing vumpler in a league game next week. Can you play in the next few minutes?

Birdman02

Slo said:

Slo, I can play our game any night this week after 8 CST (maybe earlier depending on when my son goes to bed), so let me know what day works for you.

Nightz and I just had our game freeze right at the end screen before we could get the stats, so if they look slightly off its because we both were doing it off of memory

woodchuck said:
yeah, good game. i was getting worried there at the end. it's like eli manning suddenly woke up...then he threw that pick.

one of those other picks was a complete fluke. like, the ball went through burress's hands and into my DB.

at least brad johnson didn't totally fuck up

Its hard having to worry about TO and Marion Barber when they are both "on"

Not sure if anybody ever posts videos for the week or what not, but here's some from mine and Somnia's game:

http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/video/1771966 : My most embarrassing play in madden ever I think. Marcus Washington intercepts Mcnabbs pass and I thought for sure I was going to get a TD. Instead I try and hurdle and end up fumbling the ball back to the Eagles... I'm blaming rust and stupidity along with a great play by Somnia

http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/video/1771003 : A little more rust showing as I changed to Horton and instead of getting a int I just stand there for a easy score

http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/video/1770957 : No hurdling this time as Fred Davis takes it in.

http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/video/1771999 : 3rd and 14, backed up in my own territory and I connected with Moss for a 92 yard td pass

Oh and Somnia I think your missing a TD in the stats. 9 pts in the first = td pass and safety, then 7 in the 2nd quarter which i dont see accounted for.

daw840

Hey guys. I am out of town on a family emergency. I was supposed to come back tonight, but my grandmother's health has taken a turn for the worse. I am now staying until Friday. I should be able to catch up this weekend.

Slo

daw840 said:
Hey guys. I am out of town on a family emergency. I was supposed to come back tonight, but my grandmother's health has taken a turn for the worse. I am now staying until Friday. I should be able to catch up this weekend.

Sorry to hear that. Take care.

Somnia

sableholic said:
Not sure if anybody ever posts videos for the week or what not, but here's some from mine and Somnia's game:

http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/video/1771966 : My most embarrassing play in madden ever I think. Marcus Washington intercepts Mcnabbs pass and I thought for sure I was going to get a TD. Instead I try and hurdle and end up fumbling the ball back to the Eagles... I'm blaming rust and stupidity along with a great play by Somnia

http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/video/1771003 : A little more rust showing as I changed to Horton and instead of getting a int I just stand there for a easy score

http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/video/1770957 : No hurdling this time as Fred Davis takes it in.

http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/video/1771999 : 3rd and 14, backed up in my own territory and I connected with Moss for a 92 yard td pass

Oh and Somnia I think your missing a TD in the stats. 9 pts in the first = td pass and safety, then 7 in the 2nd quarter which i dont see accounted for.

Shit...it was defensive I know that much on the INT right? I'm pretty sure it was Reed. I went ahead and put that in unless you remember otherwise...I think that is what it was just can't remember now fuck =/

Somnia

daw840 said:

I hope everything turns out ok. Sorry to hear about the emergency

Birdman02

Sorry you and your family are having to go through that, daw. I hope everything works out OK.

Slo, do you wanna play our game tonight? I'm about to go get something to eat (better late then never!!), but I'll be around after that. Msg me on xbl if you wanna play.

AirBrian

daw840 said:
I'm sorry to hear that, daw!

Nightz

daw840 said:
Hope everything goes well with you and your family man.

daw840

Thanks everyone. It's gotten to the point that everyone wishes she would just pass on. I just hope it doesn't drag on causing her more pain.

Slo

Birdman02 said:
Sorry you and your family are having to go through that, daw. I hope everything works out OK.

Slo, do you wanna play our game tonight? I'm about to go get something to eat (better late then never!!), but I'll be around after that. Msg me on xbl if you wanna play.

Sorry, missed ya. I'll send you a message.

Slo

Birdman02 said:

Bird, you around tonight?

mr stroke

anyone around to sub for Blakero?(Lions)? right now? I will be on most of the night if anyone can sub now let me know..

Slo

Birdman02 said:
I wasn't at home tonight.....now that I am, I'm about to go to bed. How does tomorrow night work for you?

Let's tentatively plan for that. Does around 8:00 CST work for you?

Nightz

Cool.

mr stroke, when are you available to play our game? I'd prefer to get it done today if possible since I might be busy this weekend, but let me know what your schedule is and we can work something out. I'm free tonight from 5-8:30 pm PST.

Birdman02

Slo said:
Heh, we cant' seem to hook up. How's tonight look?

Tonight should be OK, but it'll have to be closer to 10 CST. This has been a really weird week for me, and it's pushed back my availability by a couple of hours every day.

If Slo can't play at 10 tonight (or maybe after that it we're able to play), I still need a sub for my game against the Lions. I'd prefer someone who's not on my schedule but definitely no one in my division.

Slo

Birdman02 said:
Tonight should be OK, but it'll have to be closer to 10 CST. This has been a really weird week for me, and it's pushed back my availability by a couple of hours every day.

If Slo can't play at 10 tonight (or maybe after that it we're able to play), I still need a sub for my game against the Lions. I'd prefer someone who's not on my schedule but definitely no one in my division.

10cst is a little too late for me. I have to be up at 5:30 every day. let's just get it in this weekend.

Nightz

I'm free for the next couple of hours so if anyone needs a sub for the Lions, Titans, or Steelers, let me know, or send me a message on Live.

Somnia

Nightz said:
I'm free for the next couple of hours so if anyone needs a sub for the Lions, Titans, or Steelers, let me know, or send me a message on Live.

I can't tonight, but I am free all day tomorrow if you're up for subbing as the lions.

BigAT

Is anyone going to be around tonight to possibly sub for the Titans? Preferably someone not on my schedule. (Nightz?)

Nightz

Somnia said:
I can't tonight, but I am free all day tomorrow if you're up for subbing as the lions.

BigAT said:
Is anyone going to be around tonight to possibly sub for the Titans? Preferably someone not on my schedule. (Nightz?)
Sorry guys, Fridays usually aren't good for me. I always have stuff to do after work and sometimes I get home late. If I get home early tonight, I'll be on Live...so if you see me, just send me a message. Otherwise, the best times for me are M, W, Th, Sat and Sun after 5 pm PST.

Birdman02

Slo, Woodchuck or anyone who wants to sub for the Lions (preferably someone not on my schedule)...I'm about to sign on to xbl if one of you is around. Msg me there because I think my wife is about to take over the computer.

woodchuck

good game birdman. tough break with some of those missed tackles that led to my touchdowns

airbrian, can you assign RW11 to the cowboys?

Birdman02

GG, Woodchuck. I knew it was gonna be tough from the very beginning when I got called for holding on the very 1st play from scrimmage. Two dropped 3rd down conversions and an interception later (Burnett was holding!!! :( ), you're up 21-0 after 3 possessions. You made some really good plays (mostly on 3rd downs), but I know the game could've been alot closer. I look forward to the rematch later in the season.

And my guys couldn't tackle anyone out there.....how the hell does Tershard (Sp?) Choice plow through PWill when I met him in the whole on one of your 3rd downs?????

can you assign RW11 to the cowboys?

Done...I put in his stats too.

Birdman02

Slo, I'm not gonna be able to play tonight after all. My wife made plans for us to visit the in-laws, and we won't be home until late.

Top Bottom