• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official XBOX 360 Madden 2009 Season 2.5 Thread: RROD SCARE US!!

AirBrian

Also, the week is not advancing until probably Monday.

So...if anyone needs subs, there should be quite a few of us to help out this weekend! :D

daw840

Just in case my post got buried in the last page. My 360 died and apparently it is out of warranty. I have to wait a little bit until I scrape up some money to buy an Elite.

AirBrian

daw840 said:
Just in case my post got buried in the last page. My 360 died and apparently it is out of warranty. I have to wait a little bit until I scrape up some money to buy an Elite.
No worries, daw! How long do you plan on waiting? I have no problems just holding your games and letting you catch up when you get your 360 back. Let me know what you want to do.

daw840

AirBrian said:
No worries, daw! How long do you plan on waiting? I have no problems just holding your games and letting you catch up when you get your 360 back. Let me know what you want to do.

Well, I don't know right now. I am thinking about just saying fuck it and going up to Best Buy tonight. :p

I do have a BB credit card...........

daw840

AirBrian said:
:lol Nice. Where did you originally buy your 360 at?

Oh, and I think BB has two free games now for the holiday bundle.

Um....I think Circuit City way back at launch. The two free games are shit though. Kung Fu Panda and Lego Indiana Jones 4.

Birdman02

Slo, any chance you're around tonight? My wife and little man are both asleep, so I should be online for a while?

Somnia said:
I don't know if wood can, but if not could a commish give him rights to the lions for tonight?

Done.

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
dammitmattt said:
I have the worst luck hooking up with my opponents. I'm trying, guys....
:lol matt no you're not. You replyed to my initial comment asking when you were available. You said last Sunday would be good, however I was on 90% of the day, all but when the panthers game was on and you were no where to be found. Since then I have been busy so I waited for you to message me and it hasn't happened over the last 6 days.

daw840

Matt's always been pretty reliable when I have tried to play him.

Anyway, LJ when do you want to get our game done?

Nightz

Well since the Titans are still assigned to me, I'll be able to sub for them tonight if anyone needs. Just post here or send me a PM.

AirBrian

Let's go fellas! *clap clap clapclapclap*

If you're bored, we need subs for Pittsburgh, Detroit, and Tennessee. I've subbed for 3 games already, woodchuck has, daw has offered, vumpler has, N1ghtz has...you can PM MWS and/or pheeniks. Let's get them done already! No excuses!

daw840

AirBrian said:
Let's go fellas! *clap clap clapclapclap*

If you're bored, we need subs for Pittsburgh, Detroit, and Tennessee. I've subbed for 3 games already, woodchuck has, daw has offered, vumpler has, N1ghtz has...you can PM MWS and/or pheeniks. Let's get them done already! No excuses!

It's a little late for me to sub tonight, but if anyone wants a sub for tomorrow just post here.

Birdman02

Slo said:

I'm still here....birdbomb and ando are the ones that are perma-banned. I don't think I'll be around mcuh tonight. Can you play tomorrow night at 8:30? I'll make sure I can play then....if that works for you.

Also, I still need a sub for the Lions. I'll be around from about 8:30 to midnight central tomorrow.

Nightz

Cool, anyone want to sub for the Titans tonight? They're still assigned to me so whoever subs won't even have to put in any stats. :lol

vumpler

Nightz said:
Cool, anyone want to sub for the Titans tonight? They're still assigned to me so whoever subs won't even have to put in any stats. :lol
What's your schedule look like? I could potentially work around it to sub for you.

Nightz

vumpler said:
What's your schedule look like? I could potentially work around it to sub for you.
I'll probably be available anytime after 6 pm PST. I get off work at 4, but I gotta run some errands afterwards then eat dinner. The earlier the better for me, I gotta get some Resistance 2 and LittleBigPlanet lovin' tonight. :lol

Birdman02

Slo, are you around now? I shoud still be able to play at 8:30, but I can go now if you're up for it. Post here or just msg me on xbl.

Slo

Birdman02 said:
Slo, are you around now? I shoud still be able to play at 8:30, but I can go now if you're up for it. Post here or just msg me on xbl.

Still around? I'm just putting my kids down
to bed
but after that I can play.

vumpler

daw840 said:
Matt's always been pretty reliable when I have tried to play him.
Well he's not this year. He's played what 2 games so far? I know he's a vet blah blah, but the guy hasn't been around. The 2 times I have been on when he has he's had an excuse as to why he can't play.

We should look at subbing his games.

Nightz: I apologize. I meant to post this morning in response. I was hoping you were looking for a day game. I had a game scheduled for another league already tonight right as you messaged me.

AirBrian

In Matt's defense, his unplayed games are:

Tennessee - needs a sub,
Pittsburgh - needs a sub,
Indianapolis - they're having scheduling issues like Slo and Birdman were,
and you.

And he said he's got a weird work schedule right now, and he just got married. I'll send him a PM to see what's up before we sub for his games.

I do appreciate your effort though! :)

Nightz

vumpler said:
Nightz: I apologize. I meant to post this morning in response. I was hoping you were looking for a day game. I had a game scheduled for another league already tonight right as you messaged me.
No problem at all man.

Top Bottom