• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 NCAA Football 09 Online Dynasty Thread

GCQuinton said:
To be perfectly honest with you, I looked at that with a "does that even sound right?" approach. In this day and age Cal would NEVER travel to Kent State because it's usually scheduled for the smaller school to visit the big one and take a big payday for the "experience" :lol .

i was joking but my young qb cant handle the pressure

and also cuban lost connection during our game so we are going to have a restart it was a legit network issue with his router

cubanb

Banned
bobbydigital said:
i was joking but my young qb cant handle the pressure

and also cuban lost connection during our game so we are going to have a restart it was a legit network issue with his router

Not even my router, I had a direct connection to the modem. hopefully it doesnt do it again. I am heading on now.

cubanb

Banned
Good game bobbydigital. I felt bad about that encroachment call at the end. God, I was so pissed most of the game with you moving at all and me throwing so many picks. Good game man.

Just played the worst game ever of NCAA. Oh god.....on the losing end of a 30-10 at the hands of Florida State. I threw like 7 fucking picks. About half of those were just me making bad decisions and pressing but the other ones were the boneheaded qbs throwing to a spot either behind or nowhere near the receiver.

I never thought I'd say this, but I long for John Parker Wilson right now. :lol

I'm undefeated in my offline dynasty, 6-0, on All-American so I'm not that bad....just a real shitty night.

cubanb said:
Good game bobbydigital. I felt bad about that encroachment call at the end. God, I was so pissed most of the game with you moving at all and me throwing so many picks. Good game man.

I don't even know what to say, this is the second time this has happened to me when playing a top 15 team, my guys just can't close the deal, when I have a 17 point lead in the third I expect to win but my team just gave up. I'm just pissed because I don't think i could of played any better considering the mismatch and i blew it.

Striker

Qbert,

I'm outta work at 10 PM tonight, but should be home around 10:30. If you want to play then, cool, if not, we can try another time. :p

daw840

Striker, I will await your presence on XBL at 10:30 EST (in 20 minutes). I don't have a big timewindow so if your going to be late we may just have to do this tomorrow.

daw840

Striker, that was a completely garbage second half. The game was glitching horribly. At one point all of your defense illuminated like you were controlling all of them. On the 20 yard sack you hit me with, the QB was supposed to PA to my HB and never actually did the animation and it got stuck like that. None of my passing icons showed up and I couldnt even throw the ball away. Whatever though...

Striker

daw840 said:
Striker, that was a completely garbage second half. The game was glitching horribly. At one point all of your defense illuminated like you were controlling all of them. On the 20 yard sack you hit me with, the QB was supposed to PA to my HB and never actually did the animation and it got stuck like that. None of my passing icons showed up and I couldnt even throw the ball away. Whatever though...
I've had the PA-glitch happen to me before as well. It isn't something I did and I know you couldn't control it either.

I tried, at one point, spreading my LB's and creating some space for them to cover your TE and backs, but all my secondary and LB's shifted to one side, and that completely fucks up the defensive play. It can result into an easy TD for the offense. I assume that's what you're referring to when you said it sensed I was controlling them all.

On offense, I couldn't pass well, but my run game worked. Only did one or two option plays and mostly ran inside with Parker and Young.

daw840

Striker said:
I've had the PA-glitch happen to me before as well. It isn't something I did and I know you couldn't control it either.

I tried, at one point, spreading my LB's and creating some space for them to cover your TE and backs, but all my secondary and LB's shifted to one side, and that completely fucks up the defensive play. It can result into an easy TD for the offense. I assume that's what you're referring to when you said it sensed I was controlling them all.

On offense, I couldn't pass well, but my run game worked. Only did one or two option plays and mostly ran inside with Parker and Young.

I am not blaming any of this on you, at all. You played a fine game sir:D . It's just frustrating when I am moving well on offense and that fucking PA glitch basically cost me any chance at coming back. :(

As for the highlighting issue, it was like all 11 of your players had the orange circle underneath them, causing me to freak out a little and lose a lot of concentration....

Anyway, that game would have been a lot closer had the STUPID FUCKING PA GLITCH not happened.

GCQuinton

t97ayv.jpg

Striker

Quinton,

Best time for me to get our game in is later tonight (10:30 until midnight or so). I work early shift tomorrow, and will be home in the evening. I hope you're available then. :p

GCQuinton

Striker said:
Quinton,

Best time for me to get our game in is later tonight (10:30 until midnight or so). I work early shift tomorrow, and will be home in the evening. I hope you're available then. :p

I can try for 10:30 tonight, but can't make any promises. How early can you go tomorrow evening?

bobbydigital said:
does anyone know what time storybook is usually on?

I'm normally on after 10 est or so during the week due to my son playing football and me playing softball, and wifey time. On weekends, it varies depending on the football schedule. I just got home so I'm about to eat dinner with the wife and probably watch a show we recorded. I could be on sometime after 11 if you're around, if not we might be able to get in a game late tomorrow night.

This weekend would be too tricky since I have a Falcons game to go to on Sunday and Saturday is my bday. I would rather get it done earlier.

EDIT: Just saw your post from earlier.....want to shoot for 11:30 if that's cool with you?

storybook77 said:
I'm normally on after 10 est or so during the week due to my son playing football and me playing softball, and wifey time. On weekends, it varies depending on the football schedule. I just got home so I'm about to eat dinner with the wife and probably watch a show we recorded. I could be on sometime after 11 if you're around, if not we might be able to get in a game late tomorrow night.

This weekend would be too tricky since I have a Falcons game to go to on Sunday and Saturday is my bday. I would rather get it done earlier.

I pretty much have to play tonight because im going out of the country on business and wont be back to monday, so i will be on at 11 and will wait for you

daw840

Righty10 said:
I should be home tonight around 9:30 EST, if that works for you.

Hey man I just got home, I need to walk my dogs real quick then I'll be on. Probably about 10-15 minutes.

Striker

GCQuinton said:
Striker, I hung around until around 11:00pm EST and didn't see you on. You wanna try tonight around 7:00 EST?
Sent you a message via XBL.

I'm ready now, but eating pizza. I'm online now but browsing GAF. :p

Striker

Quinton,

You totally deserved to win this game. You committed no turnovers and played really well. Your WR's are very good and make your offense worrysome. It sucks your OL kind of let you down in the second half in terms of pass protection.

As for my offense... why the fuck does EA allow a person to snap the ball when a player in motion only 50% of the time? That's why, if you wondered, I threw that quick pass on my first INT. I saw the play clock continuously drop, and I was constantly pressing A to snap it, and it wouldn't let me until the clock was at :01 and my WR was finally done in motion. It did allow me to snap while my player was in motion any other time, notice that? That pissed me off. You should have seen my face when I fumbled twice later, and one was on the one-inch line of the endzone! Luckily for me all my fumbles got reversed. Otherwise, it's a blowout, really.

Thank God I have competent RB's, because my passing game is absolute dog crap right now. :(

GCQuinton

Striker said:
He's advanced it.

I'm uploading two big plays from our game. The INT you tossed which seemed to go through your TE's arms, and my pass which basically saved my butt from losing.

EDIT: Got them...

35-yard pass to Thompson on 3rd & 9 - http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/video/686981
CB picks off Duke, but it seems to go through the TE - http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/video/686875

Man, my heart dropped when that happened :lol

There are a couple of plays I was proud of, though. That deep play action pass to my freshman WR and those red zone stops in particular.

Great game though, man. I'm 0-3 with my guys right now, but I'm definitely getting better with them.

Striker

GCQuinton said:
Man, my heart dropped when that happened :lol

There are a couple of plays I was proud of, though. That deep play action pass to my freshman WR and those red zone stops in particular.

Great game though, man. I'm 0-3 with my guys right now, but I'm definitely getting better with them.
That pass was great. I shouldn't leave my CB's one on one with your WR's, though, since they have such a height advantage and next year and forward, your receivers will be really dangerous.

That goal-line stand was nice, as well. I should have ran a bit more, but I think my line and backs are better suited for running inside with open space and field.

GCQuinton

daw840 said:
If Thrilledge is not going to play can my younger brother get in on the dynasty?

Thrilledge is still in until he tells me he's out. He told me he wouldn't have time to play his human games right now which because of his schedule is why he's set to Autopilot. Once his CPU games start he'll be active again.

Even if he were to drop, I've said since day one I won't be adding anyone after we start a season. If your brother's interested, post his info and I'll put him on the waiting list for season three.

daw840

GCQuinton said:
Thrilledge is still in until he tells me he's out. He told me he wouldn't have time to play his human games right now which because of his schedule is why he's set to Autopilot. Once his CPU games start he'll be active again.

Even if he were to drop, I've said since day one I won't be adding anyone after we start a season. If your brother's interested, post his info and I'll put him on the waiting list for season three.

Oh I know nobody joins mid-season. His GT is illmovin36, I will get him registered for GAF if he gets a spot.

GCQuinton

Weekend's over, so I'm just posting a reminder of tomorrow's deadline. There's only one human played game this week, so the CPU games shouldn't have a problem getting played.

GCQuinton said:
Weekend's over, so I'm just posting a reminder of tomorrow's deadline. There's only one human played game this week, so the CPU games shouldn't have a problem getting played.

I got back in the country last night a midnight so i will be playing my game when i get home from work today.

Top Bottom