• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 NCAA Football 09 Online Dynasty Thread

GCQuinton

I can't speak for him, but he probably wants to build a team up from scratch. They went to a bowl a few years ago so they're not terrible, but they're a challenge.

In other news, Matt Heniz, a two-star WR out of Silver Lake, NC says "why wait?" and commits to the Duke Blue Devils in week one.

daw840

GCQuinton said:
I can't speak for him, but he probably wants to build a team up from scratch. They went to a bowl a few years ago so they're not terrible, but they're a challenge.

In other news, Matt Heniz, a two-star WR out of Silver Lake, NC says "why wait?" and commits to the Duke Blue Devils in week one.

Hey Quint, when do you want to play the game?

GCQuinton

You free in about an hour? I didn't wanna play last night since I wanted to at least test the new squad in practice a few times.

daw840

GCQuinton said:
You free in about an hour? I didn't wanna play last night since I wanted to at least test the new squad in practice a few times.

I will definitely be there. 4:45 PST!

GCQuinton said:

2 Star SPEED HB Orlando Payne thinks he has a shot to be the next Eugene Jarvis and commits day one.

daw840

GCQuinton said:
Good game, daw. My guys played their hearts out, but couldn't pull it off. Things got kinda crazy in the end, though :lol

Holy shit man, I accidentally it the L trigger and it lateralled the ball on your onside kick. Wow, just wow. I was so pissed, but I was glad I called that quick pass audible for my last TD when you were in goal formation.

Righty10

Damn, got destroyed by Ando and his speedy little dudes from UF. His D shut me down too. Also like almost all of my starters left the field at one point being injured. Just got dominated on both sides of the ball.

GCQuinton

Two more games left for week one. When do you guys plan on playing?

And a heads up, I'm flying out of state on Sunday morning for something and should be back Monday night. If you guys get your games played before Saturday night I'll go ahead and advance, but if not the deadline will just be extended to Monday night when I get back.

GCQuinton said:
Two more games left for week one. When do you guys plan on playing?

And a heads up, I'm flying out of state on Sunday morning for something and should be back Monday night. If you guys get your games played before Saturday night I'll go ahead and advance, but if not the deadline will just be extended to Monday night when I get back.

I contacted thrilledge this morning via xbox live and waiting for a response gonna try to get our game in tonight or tommorow morning.

daw840

So, what's the status on the last 2 games. I would really like to get this week advanced this weekend, and not have to extend the deadline to monday.

Striker

GG Crow. Well, good game for your boys, and none of mine outside Kordell Young, my RB. Funny how he was able to break runs that game, but did absolute dog shit last season for me.

My top QB I base my offense around is out one week. Jabu Lovelace can eat dick. :\

Qbert,

When you free this weekend so you can vie revenge on last season? ;)

TheCrow

Your RB just bounced to the outside and outran all of my secondary :(

Sorry about going for it on 4th down but my WR makes it past the first down yard but then get stuck in a animation that brings him back. I had to go for it.

Striker

TheCrow said:
Your RB just bounced to the outside and outran all of my secondary :(

Sorry about going for it on 4th down but my WR makes it past the first down yard but then get stuck in a animation that brings him back. I had to go for it.
It's cool. EA's stupidity. Not your WRs.

daw840

Striker said:
GG Crow. Well, good game for your boys, and none of mine outside Kordell Young, my RB. Funny how he was able to break runs that game, but did absolute dog shit last season for me.

My top QB I base my offense around is out one week. Jabu Lovelace can eat dick. :\

Qbert,

When you free this weekend so you can vie revenge on last season? ;)

I'm around pretty much all day tomorrow. I will be going to the LA BBQ Festival sometime around noon, but I will be around both before and after that. Have all the games been completed? Can we advance?

daw840 said:
It looks like Thrilledge is online, but Bobby Digital hasn't been online for 5 hours.

when i havent been online for 48 hours then you can start worrying

and i was online for 3 hours yesterday and he was sitting online away

i just tried to play someone from quick match and they took lsu against kent state and had enough nerve to put their fastest hb in at qb and try to run the option then quit when i stopped them on 4th down as they were on the 5 yd line getting ready to score. I hate people sometimes.

GCQuinton

I'll try sending him a message over XBL and get an email address or something since he hasn't posted on GAF since the game came out.

He was difficult to get in touch with last season on more than one occasion by more than one person, so I'm gonna try and get that straightened out.

GCQuinton said:
I'll try sending him a message over XBL and get an email address or something since he hasn't posted on GAF since the game came out.

He was difficult to get in touch with last season on more than one occasion by more than one person, so I'm gonna try and get that straightened out.

I sent a message the other day via XBL and got no response so I don't know. I made myself available for 3-4 hours yesterday and for 6 hours today.

GCQuinton

bobbydigital said:
I sent a message the other day via XBL and got no response so I don't know. I made myself available for 3-4 hours yesterday and for 6 hours today.

Can you play the game tonight? Since none of us have heard back from him I'll put Colorado on Autopilot so you can play it.

GCQuinton

Alright, I'm finally back! Thrilledge has been set to Autopilot so as soon as bobbydigital gets the game played, we advance.

GCQuinton said:
Alright, I'm finally back! Thrilledge has been set to Autopilot so as soon as bobbydigital gets the game played, we advance.

Games played, and since you all had to wait ill treat you with a highlight later

GCQuinton

1549hlf.jpg

Striker

Qbert,

I'll be able to play tonight if you're available, if I can get my A/V cables setup. My TV is a pain in the ass. I took my 360 to Columbus with me, and I regret it now.

If not tonight, tomorrow and Thursday in the afternoon would be fine..

cubanb said:
Hey Dude, When can you play? I will be around until 8:00 PM PST tonight

I can play now if you want

im ready when you are but i have somewhere to go at 6:30 est and will be back around 8:30 est and will play then too so if you log on know we can get the game in

cubanb

Banned
damn, wish I checked back sooner. I can try to logon now, but I dunno if we will be done by 6:30 . Ill be around at 8:30 est tho.

Striker

bobbydigital said:
thanks for giving me an away game against Cal Quinton Btw
Look at my schedule! At Illinois, At Kansas, and away to others. I forget where I play against Georgia. Either way, I'm completely dead. Thanks Quinton!

:lol

Bob, your vid:

So, is he your starter? I was going to redshirt him and make him me perennial dime back of the future. :lol

Striker said:
Look at my schedule! At Illinois, At Kansas, and away to others. I forget where I play against Georgia. Either way, I'm completely dead. Thanks Quinton!

:lol

Bob, your vid:

So, is he your starter? I was going to redshirt him and make him me perennial dime back of the future. :lol

Um, my defense is rated 69 overall i dont have much of a choice hes like my nickel/dime back he actually picked off two passes in the game too.

Striker

bobbydigital said:
Um, my defense is rated 69 overall i dont have much of a choice hes like my nickel/dime back he actually picked off two passes in the game too.
Looks like it paid off after you invited prostitutes to your school. I'm watching you!

GCQuinton

bobbydigital said:
thanks for giving me an away game against Cal Quinton Btw

To be perfectly honest with you, I looked at that with a "does that even sound right?" approach. In this day and age Cal would NEVER travel to Kent State because it's usually scheduled for the smaller school to visit the big one and take a big payday for the "experience" :lol .

Making the schedules tougher was a priority, though. I don't have all the lists in front of me but one of the criterias I set was if you played them last season in non-conference you wouldn't this year. A lot of people were asking for repeat games (or to play me :lol ) and naturally that wouldn't work for everyone so it was process of elimination with the worst teams getting the top choices.

Top Bottom